Back to Emmia's Pizzelles

16 Reviews for Emmia's Pizzelles

J
Jessica Staab

Getting married on 06/27/2020

Pizzelles is the place to be for something sweet

If you're looking for something sweet that's not the normal, then you're in the right place. Super reasonably priced, so many flavors to choose from and they can be customized to your special event.

J
Judith Lippa

Getting married on 08/16/2019

Creative and a delight to work with.

Her variety of flavors is amazing and her creativity to enhance her product is very tasteful. I believe if you have an idea she will create it for you

P
Pat Hammond

Married on 05/25/2019

Pizzelles are great

Great pizzelles loved everyone I've ordered other items too would order from again

Aleesha Bowles

Married on 03/21/2019

Amazing and perfection every time!

I have never in my entire life had pizzelles taste the way hers do! Out of this world! Everyone I have had try them, falls in love! HIGHLY RECOMMEND

C
Carmen Cacia

Married on 03/17/2019

Emmia’s Dinner Party’s

Excellent new concept. I live in South Florida and stumbled upon this company online for something different and it exceeded my expectations.

Andrea

Married on 02/21/2019

Delicious!

These are the best pizzelles I’ve ever had! I’ve tried the original, hazelnut, blueberry muffin, and chocolate peanut butter and each was delicious. They even made it all the way to Arizona. I highly recommend this company whether you are looking for pizzelles like your Italian grandma used to make it if you want a fresh twist on an old favorite.

L
Liz Vanskiver

Married on 02/13/2019

All around amazing!!!

Every flavor pizzelles imagined! If she dont already have it she will make it happen!
Amazing service , she is so nice and professional!
Something for everyone❤

D
Dina Petrone

Married on 02/12/2019

Emmias Pizzelles

I have ordered dessert trays including Pizzelles & cannolis in a couple occasions. I told her they were the best we have ever had. Some of our favorites include caramel pretzel, red velvet, strawberry, Tara masiu,. There are so many to choose from she is willing to try suggested flavors & is always trying to come up of new ideas. Her delivery & accommodations go above and beyond to please clients. Highly recommend so yummy

T
Tiffany Elliott

Married on 02/10/2019

Superb Service

Best pizzelles I've ever had and the chef males every bite with love!

M
Mary B

Married on 02/03/2019

Platter for a party!

Gina was able to accommodate my order for a party platter on relatively short notice, and worked with me and recommended a variety of flavors to create a beautiful and delicious platter! Will 100% order again!

A Gonzalez

Married on 01/01/2019

Small order of Pizzelles

Placed a small order of pizzelles and they did not disappoint. I ordered different flavors and Gina had no problem fulfilling my request. There are so many flavors to choose from and they were all delicious! I would highly recommend.

R
Rae Lewis

Married on 12/25/2018

Yummy Memories with style

Great tasting, quality product. Huge variety of flavors. We love Almknd Joy, Anise and Choclate candy cane the BEST!

V
Vikki Kusz

Married on 10/31/2018

Gina was awesome

The pizzelles and cannolis were good. Fresh. Lots of choices of flavors. The prices are very reasonable for the amount you got. And looking forward to using her again for other occasions and holidays. Definitely would recommend to friends and family.

M
Maryann

Married on 10/12/2018

Our wedding pizzelles

She offered a wide variety of Pizzelles. Traditional to favors I have never heard of! The guests at the wedding really loved them. My favorite will always be anise. She did an excellent job, I highly recommend her. We did a dessert table instead of favors that everyone got to enjoy. The price was great! We ordered dozens with different flavors. She went above and beyond to make them taste great and look beautiful and stayed within our budget.
Thanks and blessings, David & Maryann

C
Catherine

Married on 05/31/2014

Genuine, amazing, cost friendly, pure deliciousness

Absolutely loved these! The flavors are never ending and beyond delicious. U can not beat the prices either. Gina is so sweet and will work with u to create whatever experience u are thinking. I highly recommend emmia's any day!

B
Brittany

Married on 10/26/2012

The only thing that beats the product is the service!

Gina put together a custom Pizzelle tray for an event I organized, not only did she wow on presentation but the flavor combos were amazing the ladies couldn't get enough of them. She was amazing to work with and came up with ideas for flavors/presentation that I hadn't even thought of. I continue to order for my personal enjoyment on a regular basis. Better then any home made pizzelles I've ever had