Back to Encore Elite Entertainment

25 Reviews for Encore Elite Entertainment

J
Joyce

Married on 04/21/2018

If you want a fabulous wedding reception, with everyone up and dancing and having a GREAT time: hire Encore Elite. I can't say enough good things about Danny. He did exactly what we asked for: kept everyone up and engaged, and the whole crowd was dancing all night long. My cousin's kids remarked that "this was the best night of their lives. " He payed a fantastic mix of music that guests of all ages enjoyed and timed each special event--cake cutting, toasts, etc--so smoothly that the night felt unhurried, but we still got everything in that we wanted to do. Dinner line went smoothly, etc. Thanks to Danny's impeccable timing. Hire him! You won't be sorry!

E
Emily

Married on 11/17/2017

Danny is the real deal. He met with us multiple times before our big day, helped us figure out exactly what we wanted and so much more. He made our day so easy and effortless and SO MUCH FUN! He far exceeded any of our expectations. If you aren't using Encore Elite for your wedding or event, you simply won't be getting the best entertainment you could, easy as that. He is the best of the best!

Kaitie

Married on 05/24/2015

Encore Elite Entertainment is just that, elite entertainment. This outstanding team keeps the party going all evening. We met with our DJ, Danny, one time before the event. We organized which songs we wanted played for each person walking down the aisle, as well as, created a must play list for the reception. He nailed it. My favorite part of this team was that they had experience working at our venue before; therefore, they knew the overall layout and how they would set up before arriving. Our venue had multiple floors and Danny made sure everyone was aware when each event throughout the night was happening so no one would miss the cake cutting for garter toss. Once the dance floor opened up, almost all our guests were out there busting a move, even the grandparents. My husband and I overheard multiple people saying they had never seen so many people dance at a wedding before. The DJ will either make or break your wedding party and Elite Encore Entertainment made our wedding phenomenal.

User4504561

2+ years ago

My fiance and I coordinated with Danny from Encore Elite Entertainment prior to our wedding, and Danny was also the DJ on the day of our event. However, Danny and EEE provided so much more than DJ services. Initially, he met with us to put together the order of events for our reception. It was at that point that he made several suggestions, which we ended up using, that were great ways to get our guests more involved and have some extra fun with our wedding party. The sequence of events and list of music he put together were tailored to the specifics of our personalities, our guests and the venue.
The night of our reception, he acted as the Emcee guiding us and our guests through the reception's events. Danny made sure the transitions were smooth for everyone and he also did a great job taking the pressure of my fiance and I to have to watch the clock or worry about timing. He also contacted our reception's venue to coordinate set-up and the timing of dinner and dessert.
The suggestions he made during our planning meeting were fantastic at making it a fun and entertaining reception for everyone involved. The dinner music was a great reflection of the two of us, and the dance floor was packed until we had to close it down. We received numerous comments stating that it was the best and most fun wedding reception they had ever attended.
We can not recommend Danny and Encore Elite Entertainment enough. They are extremely professional and are a guaranteed way to make the execution of your event to be just what you want.

Michelle

Married on 09/07/2013

Outstanding! A true professional from start to finish! Danny Goyer is so easy to work with and incredibly helpful throughout the planning process. He was direct and honest when we asked questions and discussed family dynamics. Both my fiancé (now husband! ) and I kept noticing throughout the reception how Danny was communicating with our wedding party, our families, and other wedding vendors to ensure the night was seamless. I highly recommend Danny and would hire him again.

Kenzi

Married on 05/18/2013

James was so much fun, and he did a great job with our guests and was very attentive to our needs/wants. As a wedding photographer in Kansas City for many years, I knew who I would use and Encore is the best in town. They are DJ's, but more than that they are emcees and wonderful masters of ceremony.

B
Bailey

Married on 12/08/2012

Encore Elite was awesome to work with. They knew how to keep everyone engaged and having fun. My wedding the dance floor was full! We had so much fun and would choose them again in a heartbeat!

T
Tracy

Married on 10/13/2012

Danny was great! He was very professional and made our reception just what we wanted! Thank You!

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 09/29/2012

Danny was a great addition to our wedding day and he went above and beyond for us. He was extremely friendly and professional and really helped my husband and I out in designing our reception. We had no idea what we were doing and Danny gave us tons of suggestions that really worked well and helped everything run smoothly. He was very easy to work with and dealt with my many music requests with a smile on his face. We had many guests remark how great of a job we did, and honestly, I don't think that things would have gone smoothly if we had chosen anyone else. He really took time to get to know us and went through the effort to make sure he understood our wishes so everything was very personal and "us. " We cannot recommend him enough!

User2022413

2+ years ago

Danny was amazing! He really was the best part about our reception! He was able to keep the evening flowing seamlessly (we were not the most organized couple) and did a fantastic job of reading the crowd. He played all the song we requested for the cocktail hour and dancing to follow as well and bunch more songs that kept the crowd having a great time. We would highly recommend him!

-Jenn & Drew

A
Ali

Married on 10/01/2011

Danny was the DJ for our wedding and it was perfect! He did the ceremony music which went off perfectly. The whole night had music that I loved and had picked out, but he did listen to what others wanted and played requests also. The only thing that happened was he started to play the wrong father/daughter song, but I had changed songs at the last minute, so I wouldn't fault him for it. Overall the whole night (music wise) was a joy!

A
Ashley

Married on 08/06/2011

This DJ service is great. They go above and beyond what any other DJ does. I would recommend them to anyone. They are so nice and really brought a good time. AMAZING!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 04/30/2011

Danny was our DJ for our wedding on April 30th, 2011 and we have nothing but good things to say! Talk about attention to detail! He announced the entire wedding party with funny/clever introductions playing off of their personalities and included personalized music clips! It was a hit! He is very professional and goes above and beyond the call of duty! I would definitely recommend Danny to any bride looking for a classy DJ, not cheesy, that will ensure your reception goes smoothly while entertaining your guests with your favorite music!

R
Rachel

Married on 02/27/2011

Danny..... Is.... INCREDIBLE! If you want to ensure YOUR day is THE DAY to remember, go with Danny. He ensures he has the exact same vision you do about the wedding/reception and carries it out so you can have fun. I would have been foolish and risky to have gone with anyone else. Trust me.

Meaghan

Married on 12/18/2010

Danny was the DJ for my wedding. He was absolutely professional, and most definitely helped make our wedding fun for everyone! He was very involved, excited and open to ideas. I highly reccommend him!

J
Judy

Married on 05/22/2010

Encore Elite's Danny Goyer was the perfect host for our wedding reception at The Hobbs. He was professional and personable, and just the right mix of entertainer and organizer for the evening's events. We could not have been more pleased, as he took charge, working in complete harmony with The Hobbs' personnel, and allowed us to totally enjoy this very special evening. Thank you, Danny!
Judy Bakalar, mother of the bride.

Meghan

Married on 06/13/2009

Danny was awesome! He was the only thing we paid full price for on our wedding and was well worth it. Danny did more than just play music. He was actively involved with our guests (in a very professional way) and was very good about making sure everyone had a good time. In addition, he took it upon himself to make sure that the night ran smoothly and that all of the "night events" such as tossing the bouquet, went according to plan. I would highly recommend him and his services, you won't be dissapointed!

B
Bride

Married on 04/07/2007

Wonderful!

L
Lauren

Married on 03/31/2007

Ryan looked nice, acted nice, and was fun to work with!

R
Ryan

Married on 06/04/2011

We had to hire Encore Elite Entertainment after witnessing their services first hand at a friends wedding. They were exactly what we wanted. Very professional and detail oriented. They were one of the best investments we could have made for our event from a system for the rehearsal dinner to the excellent management of the reception. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

karen

Married on 09/18/2010

This company was recommended to us by our wedding reception venue. Brad was our DJ for our September 2010 wedding reception. I liked him right away at our first meeting about nine months out from our wedding. I was happy to actually meet with the person who would be our DJ vs. Just meeting with a rep. Of the company like other vendors I talked to or met with. He was very thoughtful to our likes and dislikes. We met again briefly a little before the wedding, about a week or two out and I felt confident that our reception music was in good hands. Our guests had a fantastic and memorable time dancing the night away and we have Brad to thank. He is going to DJ at a friend's wedding next fall. :)

Kendra

Married on 08/04/2007

I had some odd requests for our DJ and he handled them without thinking twice. They were very professional and kept the atmosphere exactly how I wanted it! I couldn't have asked better music being played or a better MC for the night. They were fantastic!

KS

Married on 07/26/2008

4.7

The Goyer brothers are very professional.

Megan

Married on 09/08/2007

These guys are great. They set up who our DJ would be and we got to meet specifically with him prior to the wedding. They were willing to e-mail back and forth for any and all of my questions. They even responded to my e-mails when they were in conferences in Vegas for the week. They know a lot of the local business locations and took care of set-up, ect. Without any problems. All of the extra time planning was not included in my time for the reception. I was very pleased. They handled the flow of my entire reception and made it possible for us to not need a wedding planner.

D
Diane

Married on 08/13/2011

2.7

Danny Goyer did a good job on the music for the wedding ceremony.