Back to Encore Music

3 Reviews for Encore Music

A
Alejandra

Married on 09/15/2018

My husband and I celebrated our wedding recently in our backyard, at our home in Hampton Bays. We hired a string trio ensemble from Encore music to perform during our ceremony and cocktail hour, and we were beyond pleased! Patricia Johnson, was terrific to work with, very easy to communicate with and sensitive to our needs. She helped us polish and craft a beautiful music selection of Bossa Nova, Latin tunes, classic and more. The day of the event, the musicians arrived on time, set up effortlessly and played the most perfect music for us. Our guests were so impressed and delighted as well. I highly recommend Encore Music, as a company of professional and excellent musicians! - Alejandra & Captain Andy

E
Elizabeth

Married on 10/26/2013

We hired a string quartet for our ceremony music and the cocktail hour- through Encore Music. They played absolutely beautifully the entire time and at the right volume- just perfect. We had a DJ for our reception and we wanted to add a special touch for our ceremony. Patricia Johnson- who was my main point of contact at Encore Music and also in the string quartet- was lovely. So reliable and really partnered with our officiate and our wedding coordinator to make sure she was clear on where and when they needed to play. I highly recommend this vendor!

User1721559

2+ years ago

Patricia is the sweetest person ever and the quartet did a wonderful job at our wedding. Our ceremony was so beautiful with strings, and they played exactly what we wanted, exactly they way we wanted it. We could not get enough of listening to them. Unfortunately they had to contend with poor visibility because they were blocked by the bridal party. I have to add that as violin player myself, I couldn't believe they were not watching for a cue. So when I, the bride, was about to walk in, they didn't realize they had to play "Here Comes the Bride. " This held up the ceremony...
I did think it was unfortunate that no one could hear the quartet at cocktail hour. We didn't consider that sound would disperse like that in open air and with so many people there. I do with the catering venue or the quartet provided some sort of amplification.