Back to Enhancements Flowers & Decor

6 Reviews for Enhancements Flowers & Decor

E
Erin

Married on 09/29/2018

The experience I had with enhancements was amazing! Nikki and her team took care of everything for my wedding. My flowers were beautifully done, and they were super accommodating during the whole process.. I can't thank them enough for the wonderful work they did. I highly recommend enhancements for everything.

G
Gabrielle

Married on 07/28/2018

Enhancements actually did my florals for a black tie banquet and did a wonderful job! The team their stuck with my budget and theme and helped me plan for an event in Madison from Nashville!

H
Haley

Married on 07/14/2018

I have worked with Enhancements many times and am more pleased each time. They are always able to bring your vision to life regardless of budget. You will never hear "no" as an answer when working with Enhancements. If you can dream it, they will make it happen.

Enhancements Flowers & Decor's reply:

kelsey
kelsey

Married on 06/23/2018

Niki and her team are amaizng!

J
Janel

Married on 06/09/2018

Nicki and her team did the flowers for our daughters graduation party. We could not have been happier. She completely exceeded our expectations! She worked within our budget and still gave us beautiful, full arrangements. On the day of the event, her team came and set everything up to make our day hassle free. We will definitely be working with Enhancements in the future. Thanks so much!

Enhancements Flowers & Decor's reply:

Ashley
Ashley

Married on 10/22/2016

Enhancements was great to work with. She worked within my budget and made it easy to make adjustments to what I wanted. She had really great ideas and what flowers to incorporate into the bouquets. She did a fabulous job!