Back to Epic Photography

130 Reviews for Epic Photography

Featured
User5067166

2+ years ago

Unbeatable value, unlimited time with photographers and because our reception was a simple cake & punch party the company included a photo shoot at a second location after we left the church -- it's been just over a week since our wedding so we haven't received our photos yet but expect to have some excellent shots. Photographer and her assistant were both fun, professional and easy to work with and be comfortable with. I expect some of our second locations pics to be the best because we were able to relax and enjoy the experience.

Sophie
Sophie Erstad

Getting married on 09/04/2020

Fantastic service with great value!

If you live in Tulsa, Epic Photography is the way to go. They were super personable and helpful in the process leading up to our wedding day, and the photographer, Brooke, we had for the wedding was fantastic! I liked that we could pick which style we wanted for the final product, and it was especially important to us that at the end of the process we received all of our photos, available to download at best quality for free with no watermarks. Not to mention, the turnaround time was extremely quick -- I had friends getting married in Tulsa who had to wait six months for their photos to be delivered to them. We only had to wait 9 days for all of our photos. We were very impressed with Epic's flexibility as well, as they allowed us to request their service hourly in place of purchasing an entire package. This was a big deal to us both financially and logistically -- many places it's either all or nothing. Not with Epic, though -- they were very supportive and great to work with. We recommend them 100%.

D
Dalayna Newberry

Married on 07/20/2019

Beautiful Photos

Epic Photography is awesome! They took our engagement pictures, wedding pictures, and produced our wedding video. Every photographer we worked with was great, our photos were beautiful, and they have a super quick turnaround time.

Kateri Aichele

Married on 06/23/2019

Made my wedding day!!!

Epic went above and beyond what I expected. I knew my pictures were going to be great but I was still so amazed with the pictures. James really did amazing and fit in well with my personality. He kept me on the timeline to help me know what we needed to do next. I really valued that he took the time a couple days before to facetime me so we could meet and discuss my must haves.

Everyone in the office was also great. They answere any questions I had and if I had to leave an email or voicemail, they were so quick to get back to me.

I also loved getting the USB. It comes packaged really nice and in a keepsake box which I never would have thought. You can really tell that they take value in the whole process for you.

Savannah
Savannah Woolery

Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Wedding Photos!

I could not be more happy with the choice of photographers for my wedding. The pictures turned out gorgeous and will be treasured forever. The whole team at Epic was wonderful and really took the time to get to know what I wanted. The photographer that shot my wedding was professional, fun, and made the whole process easy and enjoyable.

T
Taylor

Married on 05/25/2019

Amazing and Fun

Epic is an incredible team and company! They constantly went above and beyond to provide us with the best experience! I am in love with all of our photos and our wedding video! I was so happy that they led all the pictures throughout the day and they were organized throughout the family photos! They went to great length to get whatever photos we wanted, whether it was laying on the ground to get photos or running around us with sparklers they made each photo incredible and I am extremely pleased with all of our photos and you will be to!

The
The Slowinski's

Married on 05/24/2019

happy bride

Our pictures turned out absolutely beautiful. Frida has a great eye for capturing beautiful moments. I do strongly recommend two photographers. We didn’t know that two would be better than one and we ended up running 20 minutes late to the ceremony trying to just barely squeeze pre-wedding shots in. Having two photographers would’ve saved a lot of stress! Also, I recommend really putting a lot of effort into your Pinterest board. Epic will make you fill out a number of surveys regarding what photos you want, but still needs every single picture you want on the Pinterest board. If it’s not there, chances are it won’t be taken. But, I think they make you do all this because they truly hope to make your day perfect. I totally think Epic does a fantastic job and highly recommend them.

Reide
Reide

Married on 03/16/2019

Amazing!

I could not have asked for a better company to capture my engagement pictures and my wedding day. They were so amazing and they got my pictures back to me within two business weeks! They worked with my schedule on engagement pictures (we had to move them around due to weather). The day of my wedding my photographer always kept me calm and destressed. He asked if I needed anything and was always there. The price, costumer service, and pictures are better than I could have ever asked for!

Kendall
Kendall Scarsdale

Married on 11/03/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Epic was amazing! I made a Pinterest board and submitted it online with my profile and while we were taking pictures, our photographer remembered exact pictures that were on that board. With all the millions of things happening on our big day, it was so great the photographer being prepared for the small details! They also did our wedding video and it captured our day better than I could have imagined. Video below:

https://m.youtube.com/watch? V=oDpY0RNRDiI&list=LLU4hrR_pNMYBJndDPEYl_Zw&index=2&t=0s

I would recommend Epic to everyone!

Denise
Denise

Married on 09/29/2018

Videographer was AMAZING!!

EPIC Productions was AMAZING and so easy to work with. From the minute I booked them to the wedding day, I was always able to reach out and check on anything I needed. They were also great to keep me on task as things the last month got very overwhelming. Epic productions also made us the most memorable and amazing highlight wedding video that now I can cherish and view forever. I am so grateful to have found them. I promise you will regret not using EPIC productions for videography! Best decision and wedding expense ever!

Libby
Libby

Married on 09/29/2018

Epic Team!

Eric and the entire Epic Team was a dream to work with. Eric tirelessly answered any and all questions I had about photography and videography. The day of our wedding, the team showed up with an additional assistant and made decisions quickly while getting some of the most perfect shoots. I could not have asked for a better team to capture our most wonderful day!

Katie

Married on 09/15/2018

Epic photography did such a great job, they were so helpful and fun.

P
Paola

Married on 08/11/2018

Brooke Bloom and her partner were so AMAZING! They captured all the shots that we wanted and helped things run as smoothly as possible. They also helped us capture pictures that were amazing and didn't even think to ask for. I am so happy that I booked with Epic Productions and had them be a part of my wedding. I couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers to help me on my special day! Book them if you are looking for professionals who will make your most perfect memories last! :) SERIOUSLY AN AMAZING TALENTED TEAM :) :)

Married on 07/14/2018

Epic was by far what we raved about even after the wedding. Our photographer was so much more during our wedding day! She made sure we stayed on track, helped with getting dressed, made everyone feel comfortable, and set up some extras during the wedding. Not only all that but the pictures are AMAZING! I cannot find a bad one in the bunch. So pleased with Epic!

Married on 07/14/2018

Katie

Married on 04/13/2018

The team was a blast to work with.

Amanda

Married on 11/17/2017

I cannot say enough great things about the team at Epic. From day one they were always professional and easy to work with and we were truly blown away with how great our wedding video and photos turned out! It’s been over a month since our wedding and we are still getting compliments from guests on how great everything turned out! I would not hesitate to recommend Epic to anyone who needs a great company to capture a special day or moment.

EverAfter1104
Nicole

Married on 11/04/2017

I haven't even seen my pictures yet and I don't even need to. There were some small bumps in my process with Epic, but they were absolutely nothing after I had Cody as my photographer yesterday. All photographers should aim to be like him - I cannot tell you how incredible he was to have with us. He helped my mom with something as simple as the clasp of my necklace. He'd fix my hair, find my coordinator, grab my videographer, communicate to my wedding party, laugh and joke while posing a bunch of people who were not model material (aka the bride and groom). He did his absolute best to make sure we were happy, that he was getting every special moment, and always ready to help. He felt like a family member.

Thank you. Seriously. Yesterday would have been very different with you helping all of us!

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 08/06/2017

Epic Photography was everything we hoped for and more! They did our engagements, bridals, and wedding day, and we could not be more pleased with the way the pictures turned out. Everyone we talked to or worked with was kind, patient, and understanding, and we could tell how much they care about their customers and their work! They made our day even more fun and enjoyable! I would recommend them to anyone.

Katherine

Married on 08/05/2017

I cannot recommend them enough! I used Epic for videography and they went above and beyond to make my husband and I an amazing film of our beautiful day. They sent me back my video within two weeks and I could not believe they had it back to me so fast! When I was sent the first version of our video I wanted to make a few changes to it and they had no problem with that--they even emailed me the new version within the day. The video turned out so perfect and had every piece of our wedding captured beautifully. Their team is so easy to get a hold of and will take care of any needs you have with just one phone call. This company consists of very professional and very, very kind people! They really care about their brides/grooms happiness and will do everything in their power to make that happiness happen.

Katerina

Married on 07/07/2017

Epic Photography was amazing. We used them for both our engagement photos and our wedding day. We felt like our engagement photos were a little boring and the same pose consistently, but we expressed our concerns and our wedding photos were great! Our photographer was Kendell and he did a fantastic job. I would absolutely request him again. He did a wonderful job getting all the photos we wanted as well as putting up with my family and my last minute photo requests. They are a little pricey, but you get what you pay for. We developed a timeline with them before the wedding, but our DJ brought an older version of that timeline to the wedding. Kendell did a great job working with me and the DJ to plan everything on the spot to make sure he got the shots we needed even with this mistake. I would highly recommend using Epic for your event!

Anna

Married on 06/03/2017

EpicProductions is a great company! Eric the manager is always available if you need anything! Felicia did my bridal photo shoot and Andrew was the photographer for my wedding day. They both were amazing. Andrew went above and beyond to capture every shot I wanted. Also, very professional and he knew exactly what to do and when to do it! Brent was our videographer and he is awesome! He got some amazing footage and shared it with me! I would highly recommend Epic Productions! I LOVE all of my photos and cannot stop watching my video!

Kasie

Married on 04/08/2017

We worked with Felicia and Stacy on the day of the wedding. Both of them were personable and helpful at keeping everything on track. The pre-wedding consulting was helpful in making sure we discussed all key items to be addressed before the day of the wedding. Both women were very talented as they had to shoot under difficult lighting conditions for the ceremony and all the photos still turned out amazing. While they were able to capture every moment of the wedding I never felt as though they were distracting or blocking anyone's view. Their ability to discretely move about the ceremony and still capture all key moments is unparalleled. I have been to a number of weddings and this isn't something to be taken lightly. In addition, to their ability to help keep the day moving, shoot under difficult lighting conditions and capture all of those key moment, every picture we received is amazing. Both individuals were incredibly talented. We will forever cherish the memories they captured and would absolutely use them again.

H
Hannah

Married on 12/18/2016

We had a wonderful experience working with Epic Photography. They were always available for questions and went above and beyond to make me feel heard and taken care of. Would recommend to everyone!

Ashley

Married on 10/28/2016

Very professional and flexible! Easy to work with and sabrastic pictures definitely worth the money