Back to Erin Ashlee Photography

71 Reviews for Erin Ashlee Photography

K
Kimberley

Married on 04/22/2017

To begin, my husband and I live in LA and couldn't meet with most of our potential vendors in person. However, Erin was quick to suggest a "virtual" meeting via Skype and it was an immediate connection. Her bubbly personality and realness were evident through our video conversation and we knew then she was the photographer for us. A few months later while doing a walk-through and food tasting at our venue, we ran into Erin and she immediately recognized us. THIS was an incredible heart-happy surprise and she was sweet enough to snap a few pictures of us right there!
When it came time to plan the nitty-gritty details of "must have" photos, timeline for the day, etc. , Erin was very receptive to our desires and willing to work with any changes we threw at her. The day of the wedding Erin and her assistant were AMAZING! They arrived early, stayed late, and were the most supportive and kind team we could've imagined working with. They made my husband and I feel extremely comfortable and, more important, like rockstars in front of their cameras. More exciting, we received all of our wedding pictures only one month after the big day!
We can't say enough great things about Erin and we HIGHLY recommend her for your wedding photography needs. Erin, thank you for working pure magic to make our wedding photography dreams come true. Our pictures look ethereal, so light and elegant, and are truly works of art. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for EVERYTHING! You are "wunderful!"

L
Lauren

Married on 04/08/2017

I highly recommend Erin for your wedding photography. She is professional, flexible, and so incredibly talented at what she does. Every time I look at my photos, I am still in awe of all the magical moments Erin was able to capture. You can tell that she has a passion for what she does and that passion really shines through in her photos. Not only will you get a great product from Erin, but you will get a friendly smile that makes your big day just a little bit easier.

T
Tara

Married on 04/08/2017

Erin is simply wonderful! We couldn't have asked for a better photographer. We found Erin through my husband's insurance agent who highly recommended her as she does their family pictures. From the moment we contacted her, Erin was so quick to respond and very flexible with setting up a time to meet. We met her at the venue we were getting married at and talked with her about our hopes for the big day. What I loved most about meeting Erin that day was that she was so excited for us and took a genuine interest in getting know us. We walked the venue together and Erin talked with us about different options for where we could take pictures. She has a real eye for what looks good! The day of the wedding her and her associate photographer were so sweet and very professional. They were also very flexible and patient as a few things went "differently then planbed. " Since the wedding we have gotten all of our pictures back and my husband and I were blown away. I can't stop admiring them. Every picture is BEAUTIFUL and I love that our pictures capture every moment from our special day from getting ready to our firework finale. I can't thank Erin enough for doing such an incredible job and I would highly recommend her to anyone in need!

Alma

Married on 03/18/2017

Erin did an amazing job on our wedding photos! We couldn't have have ask for anyone better to capture the special moments of our wedding day! We would highly recommend her! She made our wedding day!

S
Shaylie

Married on 03/04/2017

We chose Erin to do our engagement and wedding photos! She is absolutely amazing. She is the kindest, most easy going person. We had a blast with her and she made my husband and I feel so comfortable.. She also had an extra pair of flats in her bag and let me use them during our wedding photos cause my feet were killing me! :) she was so helpful, fun, and the photos are to die for. She is going to be our photographer for life! I'm looking forward to future announcements and family photos with this amazing gal! I highly recommend her and everyone complimented me on how nice and amazing she was. If you're looking for an amazing photographer! Look no further! We love you Erin! You're the best.?

E
Ellen

Married on 01/28/2017

Erin came highly recommended by our friends who used her to shoot their wedding and engagement sessions. She was willing to work with our schedule, budget and needs. During our wedding shoot, she was patient and encouraging which was perfect for us because we are not a photogenic couple. Most importantly, our photos came back better than expected. She had a huge variety, got every shot we requested and then some. She is great!

Caitlin

Married on 01/15/2017

Erin is the best. I found her on wedding wire but then it turned out we had mutual FB friends. She and her co-shooter were exactly the perfect duo to shoot on our wedding day. I am not normally photogenic but both my engagement shots and my wedding photos had me looking like a supermodel. He directions and ideas are perfect for anyone a little uncomfortable with the camera. If your looking for perfection you have found it!

Amanda

Married on 12/10/2016

I cannot say enough good things about Erin! She made us feel so comfortable and was such a pleasure to work with. Not only that, but she had my pictures to me so fast! Highly highly recommend her!

B
Billie

Married on 11/18/2016

Erin saved me by being available last minute. Was very flexible. Took a ton of great photos. Filled every request I made. Great service!

E
Ellen

Married on 11/11/2016

Erin was absolutely amazing! She had such a fun attitude my entire wedding day for 8 hours straight! She gave me and my fiancé really good direction during the pics too! My husband is not "into" pictures and he doesn't always turn out great in them... But she was able to take some great pics of him smiling.. And others that all looked so natural! The pictures are stunning... And everyone that I have shown say they are the best wedding pictures they've seen! It was probably one of my best decisions about the wedding planning... Because these are treasures you will have once the wedding is over!

Amber

Married on 11/05/2016

Erin was amazing! I have received so many compliments on the photos that she took. She really captured the feeling of everyone being photographed. I couldn't be happier with my pictures! :)

J
Jenny

Married on 11/04/2016

Erin was amazing to work with from beginning to end! Her enthusiasm is what shined the most for us. It's obvious she truly loves what she does. Every time I'd look up on our wedding day, she was there, smiling and laughing. She and Mary-Beth (second shooter) carried themselves very well. We felt at ease with Erin from the start of the wedding planning to the day of. She was always very responsive as well, never kept me waiting for an answer. We enjoyed her presence and the pictures turned out GREAT.

christyn

Married on 10/15/2016

Absolutely phenominal photographs! Very kind and easy to work with. I would highly recommend her.

W
wendy

Married on 10/09/2016

Erin has such an amazing talent for capturing moments, which is exactly what you want on your wedding day. She was there on time; Erin and her assistant were such a pleasure to work with. They were so accommodating and helpful. We have had many comments from friends and family complimenting the photos and most importantly we absolutely LOVE our wedding photos. We will treasure them forever. Thank you Erin, we cannot recommend you highly enough.

T
Teresa

Married on 09/24/2016

I am beyond thankful for the experience I had with Erin Ashlee Photography! She made me feel so special and comfortable the entire day! She let me give her a list of pictures I wanted as well as doing a walk through at my ceremony location to see the lighting as well as areas I would love pictures at! She has great attention to detail, most importantly, she has the sweetest personality! She is the exact type of person you want near you on your special day! Joyful, hardworking and truly loves love! <3

Carla

Married on 08/26/2016

Booking with Erin was the best choice we made and her work is amazing! I can not commend her enough for all she has done she went above and beyond on our big day! From the begining to end keeping in touch with me like she was a close friend was so nice! Especiallly since we were coming in from out of state she put my worries at ease with choosing her as our photographer! She was always pleasent in out phone calls and returning them. When our big day came she and the other photographer were so much fun to have around and so helpful! She did more then what was expected of on our big day! Both of the photographers have such a good eye for capturing great photos and so flexiable with the craziness of our day. We love how amazing our photos came out! Erin you did such a phenomenal job!

Erin Ashlee Photography's reply:

Carla thank you so much! We had such an amazing time! I wish you and Robert the most wonderful life together! Let's have lunch or coffee if you make it back to Phoenix!!

User5347972

2+ years ago

This experience was fabulous. We hired her to take our engagement pictures as well as wedding. Very professional, and flexible. I had a few shots I wanted and she was able to make it happen. I cannot wait to get our wedding pictures. Her fee was very reasonable.

G
Gwen

Married on 04/23/2016

Erin did an exceptional job with our engagement and wedding photos. I can't tell you enough how important it is to get a great photographer. She was so sweet and very patient with our large family and all of our friends. All the photos she took turned out beautiful. She captured everything in my wedding that was so important to me. She went above and beyond all of our expectations. We highly recommend Erin and her staff for all your photography.

J
Jenni

Married on 04/08/2016

Erin was amazing to work with! She was genuinely excited to get the perfect picture and her energy put me at ease on my big day. She photographed both our engagement photos and wedding photos and I can't say enough positive things about how great she was to work with and how incredible the pictures turned out! The entire wedding party loved her which made the pictures even better! I would recommend her to any family or friends looking for a wedding photographer!

Thank you Erin for capturing so many perfect moments from our wedding day!

G
Gayla

Married on 02/21/2016

Erin not only is a fabulous photographer but she doubled as a superhero on our wedding day! My husband got a brand new suit for our wedding and the zipper broke beyond repair right before pictures and the ceremony! Needless to say this was a show stopper until Erin found in her photographer bag some heavy duty velcro! Even without this issue, Erin was a dream to work with! She has a great personality and is easy to work with. I recently got my photos from the wedding and I can now say she is the ABSOLUTE BEST at what she does! My photos are gorgeous, all of them! Your wedding day flies by and she captured every moment to have and to share for years to come!

S
Sarah

Married on 11/14/2015

Erin is an amazing photographer, very professional and captured every moment and many more at my wedding! She also did my engagement photos and I would highly recommend her to anyone and everyone! I am so lucky to have had her as my photographer and will cherish these photos forever! Thank you so much Erin!

Erin Ashlee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Sarah! So happy you love the photos! Big hugs to you both!

K
Kevin

Married on 11/08/2015

We cannot give Erin Ashlee Photography more than five stars - and we certainly wish we could. The quality of the work, the attitude and outlook she has, and the sense of familiarity she brings along with her are absolutely incredible. From the engagement shoot through the wedding, it felt as if a close friend or member of the family was simply doing us a favor by being behind the lens. Stumbling across her album at the venue was the best of luck. The presentation of her work, the tone and the clarity of the finished product is wonderful. Hire her. Now. Trust me.

Erin Ashlee Photography's reply:

I can't thank you enough for having me document your day! What a love to witness! :)

B
bob

Married on 11/07/2015

Erin was excellent! She made herself available to meet multiple times before the event so that the location could scouted out and we could put together a plan. She was able to make us feel completely comfortable to capture perfect photos! Would definitely recommend for any event.

Cheryl

Married on 10/22/2015

Erin was the most amazing photographer. All the photos she took turned out perfect! I got my photos in 2 weeks!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/27/2015

I cannot begin to express how amazing my experience was with Erin! We booked her about a year before out wedding and she stayed in communication with us along the way. She was on time, creative, and friendly! My two stand out moments with her were 1) while we were outside doing photos after the ceremony I started overheating and felt like I may pass out. She kept me calm and insisted we go inside to cool off (the venue stuck me in a wine cellar and she even captured gorgeous pictures in there). I was so worried that I was messing up the picture schedule and she just stayed so calm and reassured me that everything was fine and that we had a great selection to choose from. 2) During the reception as friends would ask to take a photo together with one of their phones EVER TIME I looked up Erin was there to capture that moment as well. After receiving our photos I was beyond happy.... She does not disappoint and she was absolutely right we had PLENTY of beautiful shots to choose from.

Erin Ashlee Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Lauren! Let me know when you get back to Phoenix, I would love to get together and catch up!