Back to Erin Hill, Harpist & Singer

C
Featured
Cristina

Married on 03/23/2018

Erin played at our wedding yesterday from the ceremony to cocktail hour, and played and sang all through the reception. We loved her harp renditions and vocals to many popular songs, both intimate and upbeat. Guests told us in person and have been texting since then that they thought the harp and trio was a great classy touch, better then the traditional band or DJ- and we agree! We were able to mingle with guests all night without the music being overbearing. Erin was also able to play a traditional Italian dance song (Tarantella) on request, and killed it! Thanks so much Erin!

Kimberly
Kimberly Wilcoxen

Married on 03/21/2019

Last minute Double funerals

Erin came as an angel to us to play to a very broken family that had just lost two not one loved ones husband and wife. 16 hours apart. Truly a Notebook story. My husband's brother and his wife. He had a heart attack. She was living in assisted living needing help with daily things. She decided to stop dialysis years before so she was failing. The family got her to the hospital to see him before he passed
16 hours later she passed. Erin truly soothed our hearts and minds with her beautiful instruments. I can never thank you enough for being our angel that day, Erin. You are amazing and we know God is looking over you too. We would recommend Erin to everyone. Hugs Erin!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 02/02/2019

Made the night magical

Erin performed for our ceremony and cocktail hour. We had an Irish Winter themed wedding that wouldn’t be complete without Erin singing and playing the harp. There wasn’t a dry eye in the venue as we were walking down the aisle. But she also managed to have all our guests singing along to Africa by ToTo! She can do it all. Highly recommend her.

K
Kathy and Tom

Married on 06/22/2018

My wife and I hired Erin for our wedding. When we saw her website with her very impressive portfolio and listened to some of her demo videos, we knew she was the one! She is so easy to work with, very attentive to all your needs, likes, and details. Guests were coming up to us saying how awesome she is. Several guests even took her business cards! She also sings if you want. Some songs really did even sound like the actual artist. All I can say is look no further. Erin will definitely rock your affair.

N
Nina

Married on 09/16/2017

Erin provided music during our guest arrival, and played three perfect songs for our ceremony. She was an absolute pleasure to work with, and the music was lovely – we got so many compliments! We would highly recommend her to anyone seeking harp music for their wedding.

E
Erika

Married on 09/14/2017

We wanted someone unique and Erin was just that. She provided an amazing long list of available songs she already knew beforehand, and was even able to learn a new one just for our walk down the aisle as well.

She, her instrument, and her music were all so beautiful it really created such a wonderful atmosphere within our wedding.

All of my guests were so impressed with Erin. Her talent as well as general professionalism was 5 stars. I can not recommend a better musician if you are thinking of a harpist. Worth every penny

R
Ryan

Married on 06/10/2017

Erin was simply amazing, and a beautiful addition to our wedding ceremony. Her beautiful voice, accompanied by the harp, was exactly what we wanted to set the tone at the beginning of our special day.

Stefanie

Married on 05/28/2017

Erin was amazing! She played for our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. From the beginning, she was easy to get in touch with, propmt with her responses, and so accommodating. She plays beautiful music, has a lot to choose from, and even learned a song for us! Thank you Erin! We loved every minute of it! -Stef and Jack

L
Lori

Married on 04/23/2017

Erin has the most beautiful voice. All you have to do is go to her website and listen, chills! She provided the harp for both of my daughter's weddings and it added so much romance. I will definitely be calling Erin for the next event. LAL

Sandra

Married on 03/31/2017

Erin came highly recommended by a friend for my wedding. She was great and everyone loved her music and voice. She was accommodating, professional and overall a lovely person. I would highly recommend her especially for weddings!

J
Jenelle

Married on 02/25/2017

Erin was absolutely amazing! My guests are still raving about how entertaining and talented she is. She will forever be our go to harpist and I'm forever grateful to her for adding to how special our wedding day was. Simply amazing

User7431969

2+ years ago

Erin was absolutely amazing to work with! She was receptive to what I needed, and flexible when my event plans changed a little. She even stayed later when our event went a little longer! I didn't have to worry about her being late, she was already at the venue and sorted out where she was meant to be set up--I didn't have to worry about a thing!

The music went off without a hitch, and we got so many compliments for hiring her. You will not go wrong with hiring Erin. You'll be in good hands!

User7365346

2+ years ago

After reviewing quite a few harpists for my wedding, Erin stood out right away when I googled her videos. I had no idea of what I wanted her to perform other than the wedding march. She right away send me emails with suggested pieces for her to perform. I basically left it all to her since was so overwhelmed with all the other aspects of the wedding and everything was was flawless. Her performance was enchanting and all the guests were so impressed with her. The litttle but if extra money I paid for her services went a long way. Well worth it for the lasting impression.
Thank you Erin for the beautiful performance and making my day so much more special!
Best, Maria - wedding date 10/15/2016

Soo

Married on 09/24/2016

Erin have played a beautiful music for our wedding. She played her harp, also have sing songs during the ceremony and cocktail hours. It was the most beautiful song I ever heard.

When we contacted Erin for the music, she sent us some music samples. After listening to Pachelbel's Canon in D sample, we were sure that she is the person to make our wedding special and perfect. On the wedding, she have brought two other musicians. The trio of Harp, Violin, and Cello was exceptional. It was gorgeous. All the guests have said that the music was beyond excellent.

Erin is professional and very friendly. We would definitely recommend Erin for a special occasion. We had a dream of having a wonderful music when we walk down to the aisle at ceremony, and Erin surely made that dream come true. Thank you Erin, for making our wedding so unique, so special, and memorable.

B
Bronwen

Married on 06/25/2016

When I started looking for a harpist to play at my church wedding, I knew Erin was it as soon as I listened to her. She plays the harp so beautifully and combined with her stunning voice, I could just listen to her all day. From the time I reached out to her until our wedding day (over the course of a year and a half), Erin was so responsive, gracious, and open to any ideas. Our church has strict rules about music and Erin was more than happy to learn a couple songs that were acceptable to be played during our wedding. Her performance during our wedding was just magical and I only wish I got to hear more of her... I will have to settle with our wedding video when we receive it! She really gave the ceremony the feeling I was looking for, and my absolute favorite was her harp and vocals for Ave Maria... Just wow. Thank you, Erin, you were so lovely to work with!

JT2016
Toyin

Married on 04/30/2016

Erin played the harp at our wedding ceremony and cocktail hour. She was a pleasure to work with from the beginning to end. She was professional, responsive, and was the perfect touch to our special day. We chose Erin because of her sweet personality and her extensive play list. She was very accommodating and played many of the songs we requested. Our guests were pretty impressed when they heard her play the Game of Thrones theme song. I would recommend her for any event. Thanks again Erin!

J
Jessica

Married on 12/12/2015

Honestly if I could give 10 stars I would without hesitation! Not only is Erin a truly genuine and friendly person, her professionalism is outstanding. Her voice is simply incredible.. Everyone wanted to know where I found such an exceptional voice/harpist. Her performance was everything I could have hoped for and more! Through the planning process, she gave me great advice, and it was a complete pleasure to work with her! When I finally met her the day of my wedding, she was friendly and bubbly. It felt like seeing an old friend. Look no further, she is the perfect choice for any affair! She is diverse and creative and I am a huge fan!

G
Georgina

Married on 11/12/2015

Erin has the voice of an angel! I miss her and wish she could come to my house to play for me every day! She played and sung for our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception and was perfect the whole night! Everyone complimented her and it was awesome to have her! I will be back for more Erin :)

E
Elizabeth

Married on 11/08/2015

We really lucked out with finding Erin! She was extremely flexible in customizing a package that suited our wedding needs, and was definitely one of the highlights of our big day. Erin was extremely understanding the day of our wedding when things took a little while to get started (our ceremony ended up starting 30 minutes later than we'd planned). Our guests loved her so much that one of them ended up booking her for their own wedding! Truly a magical touch to ceremony and cocktail hour.

Y
yuliana

Married on 09/25/2015

Since the moment I heard Erin Hill sing on her website videos I fell in love with her voice! I am so glad I found her thru wedding Wire...
She made my ceremony magical with her angelic voice and her harp... I got so many compliments and so many people asking me where I found her... Erin Hill is amazing and so talented! She was quick to respond and so helpful in helping me choose the right songs for my ceremony and cocktail hour.. I cant wait to get my video to see my full ceremony and hear her again! She is a must to have at your ceremony!

M
Marisa

Married on 05/29/2015

All we can say about Erin's performance at our wedding in May is WOW. Erin performed during our ceremony and cocktail hour. She sang a very special song to the surprise of my parents during the ceremony. Her voice is beautiful on her samples online, but in person, it's even better. She had my parents in tears as well as many other quests. Erin's repertoire is wide-ranging and we are so pleased with our decision. She was also very easy to work with, flexible, responsive, and even helped us out at the last minute when we inquired about a microphone rental. We highly recommend Erin to any couple looking for an exceptionally talented harpist!

User4995750

2+ years ago

Erin was great to work with for our wedding! We made a fairly last-minute booking and Erin was just wonderful in helping us make everything work.

She was proactive in reaching out and understanding our vision, and also had great ideas for the repertoire. Not only is she a talented harpist, Erin also has a beautiful singing voice so we were able to have both instrumental and vocals for our ceremony.

I highly recommend hiring Erin for your ceremony/reception!

X
Xiaoshu

Married on 04/20/2015

Erin's profile really impressed me. I contacted Erin first without knowing whether the venue where we wanted to get married allowed music or not. Erin got back to me very promptly with a quote, which was outside of my budget. I later checked on the venue’s website and understood that the venue did not allow music.

I took my time feeling sad about our wedding. I finally emailed Erin my concerns about the pricing and venue rules but did not expect a reply. Just a few minutes later, Erin phoned me and advised that she called the venue and confirmed that the no music rule no longer applies and that she could offer me an alternative option to help fit my budget. In addition, she sent me a sample track of the song I wanted for our wedding and learnt a new song for us. This was planned all under a week!

On our wedding day at Central Park, the wind was blowing at 20mph, and it was pouring cats and dogs - I am not kidding! Everything that could go wrong at a wedding, went wrong - a truck in front of us broke down, we could not get hold of the groom and my veil was almost being forgotten by the makeup artist to set on my hair. The wedding time was postponed again and again because of the heavy rain.

My fiancé (husband now) arrived at the wedding venue and found Erin had been waiting patiently for 2 hours sitting in the freezing cold. The wind blew the rain onto everybody’s faces, my dress, and her harp. When I walked into my wedding, the music was being played exactly the way I wanted. Despite all the things that went wrong, we had our dream wedding thanks to Erin’s help. Erin is talented, easy to work with, and reliable. I cannot say enough good things about her. She really made our day special. We would definitely recommend her to everybody we know.

Thank you Erin!

K
kathleen

Married on 10/04/2014

Erin Hill played at the cocktail hour of my daughter's wedding las Saturday. She was wonderful! She had a very large repertoire and the voice of an angel. I couldn't have asked for more!

Steven

Married on 09/13/2014

We hired Erin to play at our wedding this past weekend and it was one of the best decisions we made. She is incredible on the harp as well as has an amazing voice. Our guests couldn't stop raving about her. While we did not get to hear all of her numbers, the two pieces that were most important to us - Pachelbel's Canon as the wedding processional and a Beach Boys song as the recessional - were played beautiful and sounded powerful and strong. What's more impressive, prior to the wedding we requested a few surprise crowd-pleaser songs which Erin had to learn from scratch, and she obliged happily. When she played those numbers our guests went nuts! Erin is highly responsive over email, has a great sense of humor, and is an absolute pleasure to deal with. We would recommend her to anybody.