Back to Eve Floral Co.

Eve Floral Co. Reviews

| Cincinnati, OH See photos, pricing and details

56 Reviews for Eve Floral Co.

Abby
Abby Knuf

Married on 09/06/2019

More than amazing!

Evelyn is amazing! She is so sweet and actually makes an effort to really get to know you which is so important when she plays such a huge role in the biggest day! She puts in so much effort to make your day perfect. All of our florals were beyond beautiful and we received so many compliments. I had a last minute add on (literally the night before) and she was an angel and made it happen for us. She feels more like a friend than just a wedding vendor. We would choose Eve Floral a millions times over!

E
Erin Haley

Married on 12/29/2018

Fantastic!

Evelyn is honestly the best! She was so responsive, organized, and everything she created was beautiful! She made me the most perfect winter wedding flowers that were better than I could have imagined. I can't recommend her enough, she made the whole process stress free and I knew I could completely trust throughout my whole wedding!

Sylvia

Married on 12/22/2018

Magical wedding because of Eve Floral

As the MOB, I did so much planning for my daughter's wedding. I was super nervous I'd forget something. My dauther found Eve's floral on Pinterest. Evelyn is the owner and she used to be a wedding planner. As such, Evelyn made it easy for us, and she brought my daughter's vision to life. We gave her our overall plan for colors and the feel and Evelyn created the atmosphere. It was truly magical in every way.

Emily
Emily St Cyr

Married on 12/22/2018

Winter wedding come to life!

I got married on December 22, 2018 at the Transept. I met with Eve at the very beginning of my planning process. I, admittedly, did not know much about what I wanted as a theme or flowers for my wedding. I gave Eve a few ideas and she literally brought them to life.

I wanted a winter wedding with a “cozy” atmosphere. Eve’s use of candles and florals made the evening so intimate and insanely beautiful. Her creativity is second to none and the entire venue looked amazing. My bouquet was BEAUTIFUL and so were the bridesmaids. She also made a floral piece for my hair in lieu of a veil and it was so unique and gorgeous. (She also made me a trial run floral piece for my trial hair appointment and let me pick it up at her home on a Saturday—she’s the best! ) She made a floral crown for our flower girl that was adorable! I received endless compliments about the flowers and decor and could not be happier.

Not only does Eve work wonders on the wedding day, but she is a pleasure to work with. She is insanely laid back and makes the process fun. She is very go-with-the-flow and will not suggest anything she doesn’t actually think you can use. She is very honest, sincere, candid and very easy to trust. When it comes to the wedding day, Eve has a take-charge mentality that is so helpful during the crazy planning process and how hectic the day can be.

Most importantly, however, you can tell Eve genuinely enjoys her career. She looks at each wedding as a creative challenge that she cannot wait to solve. It is inspiring to watch!

I honestly cannot say enough great things about how special and perfect she made my day!

Married on 12/15/2018

Make it easy for yourself!

Evelyn is the absolute best! So dedicated to creating exactly what we wanted - even when I was super indecisive and had no idea what I wanted. She was super patient with our million questions, never made us feel pressured or rushed, and gave us great options so we could figure out what we liked best. Of all the things on my list, I didn't worry about flowers at all from the day we started working with her. Best of all, everything was absolutely gorgeous - I wouldn't have changed a thing.

Erica
Erica

Married on 11/09/2018

A true artist!

My husband and I were married at the Transept in November, and Evelyn helped create the perfect cozy autumnal vibe for our event! I only had vague ideas about what flowers I wanted for my wedding, but I knew I wanted to bring fall vibes to my flowers to help balance out the other cool tones at our event. What Evelyn created was better than I expected! We were lucky to have peak fall leaf colors for our outdoor photos and the flowers looked incredible with the trees. She also picked some amazingly unique leaves and florals to add in my bouquet and head piece. I felt so special to not have a “cookie cutter” bouquet, and was very impressed by her artistry in how she pulled everything together.

Fall brides, don’t hesitate to choose Evelyn!

Kelsey Shelton

Married on 11/01/2018

Evelyn is the best!

Evelyn is the BEST! She is so talented and easy to work with. When I walked into our wedding venue for the first time I cried (happy tears! ) She exceeded my expectations. Everything was so beautiful. If you want the best in Cinci go with Eve Floral Co!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/22/2018

We love Evelyn! She was patient, creative, and accommodating. Love and best wishes for your business.

Kalli

Married on 09/21/2018

Evelyn was one of the only florists that I spoke with that was able to create my vision while still willing to work with my budget. Her work was amazing and once I saw everything in person, I was in love! The flowers were everything I had imagined they would be! I would 100% recommend using Eve Floral Co!

M
Mary

Married on 09/14/2018

Evelyn was absolutely amazing. She was always available when I had questions and was very accommodating to my schedule for meetings. When I walked into my reception I could of cried at how beautiful everything was. The vision we had talked about was brought to life so perfectly. It was everything and more than I asked for. I had so many compliments about my flower arrangements and the feel of my reception. I will post pictures when I receive them from the photographer. Thank you for all your hard work!

Kayla
Kayla Wavra

Married on 09/07/2018

Prettiest Wedding Flowers I’ve ever seen!

Evelyn was a joy to work with and she made my wedding dreams come true! People were commenting on my flowers for days! If you’re looking for a stress free floral designer that creates magic you've found the one!

Chandra

Married on 08/18/2018

Eve Floral was beyond amazing to work with! If your looking for magnificent floral arrangements, top notch customer service, and someone who is going to help make your dreams a reality - then look no further. I'm still dreaming of my bridal bouquet a month later!

J
JScot

Married on 07/28/2018

As a professional event planner, having a diverse and worldwide experience, I strongly encourage my clients to select professional and talented vendors that execute well. In addition, it's important that the florist/designer be open to trying new ideas, provide creative solutions, and be willing to 'play team' with the entire list of vendors. Evelyn from Eve Floral Co. Did all of those things plus more. It was a great experience to work with her on this stunning event. JScot Reid, Event Planner

Sally

Married on 07/12/2018

Amazing Flowers for the Rehersal Dinner! Very professional and easy to work with to create the perfect atmosphere! Creative ideals and beautiful results! Highly recommend!

H
Hannah

Married on 06/16/2018

I would use Eve Floral Co. Again and again. Evelyn was incredible to work with, taking our floral vision and bringing it to life. Her creativity, passion for small business, and care that she invests into each bride and couple goes unmatched. By the end of the planning you feel like you have a new friend. Evelyn has a true gift and talent that she shares readily; collaboration has never been more fun or full of inspiration.

R
Rebecca

Married on 06/09/2018

Evelyn did an amazing job of helping to coordinate our floral arrangements for my Labor Day Weekend wedding. We booked her over a year prior to the date, and ever since we first spoke, I loved her warm personality and attentiveness to all of our thoughts and ideas. Up until the date of the event, Evelyn checked in with us frequently and was so flexible with any new requests or changes we wanted made. The floral for the day of truly just helped everything come together and the arrangements were absolutely beautiful. Her designs and visions are so unique and I could not have been happier with how our venue hall turned out. I will be sure to recommend Eve Floral to anyone is looking for a wonderful florist.

L
Lauri

Married on 06/09/2018

Evelyn was amazing to work with and her creativity and willingness to go the extra mile ensured the perfect wedding look on my daughters special day. I would use her again and again! Loved everything!

Married on 06/02/2018

Evelyn was an absolute dream to work with. She truly took the time to understand my vision and exactly what I wanted. I could not have been more in love with the flowers at our wedding. Our guests raved about everything from the ceremony flowers to the table arrangements (they said they looked magical!). Choosing Eve Floral Co. Was one of the best decisions we made with planning our wedding.

Clare

Married on 06/01/2018

Evelyn did an absolutely fabulous job helping me plan and create a stunning floral design for our Pride event at Cincinnati Playhouse in the Park! She was kind and incredibly responsive and bought the most beautiful vases for us!

A
Andrea

Married on 05/26/2018

Working with Evelyn was an absolute dream! From beginning to end, she was always quick to reply to any questions. She was able to fully understanding my vision and bring it to life. The ceremony design, centerpieces, bouquets, boutonnieres, EVERYTHING was stunning and I could not have imagined anything better. If you want amazing flowers for your wedding, Eve Floral Co is the way to go.

A
Amy

Married on 05/25/2018

Evelyn was such a pleasure to work with and very creative, accommodating and patient with me and my daughter. The flowers were just beautiful and she added some lovely, personal touches, as well. Love this business and Evelyn is amazing!

Kate

Married on 05/22/2018

Everytime I have used Eve Floral Co. I have been blown away by the floral arrangements. Each one is unique, special and we have received so many compliments. Could not recommend Eve Floral Co. More. Evelyn is now the only florist we use!

Summer

Married on 05/05/2018

Evelyn was absolutely wondeful from planning to execution. She made sure to find out exactly what I wanted and what would look best. She was interested in my dress, the color palette of the wedding and the theme of the reception. The flowers were delivered easily right to where we were getting ready the day of at the exact time we chose. She captured my vision and everyone was talking about how beautiful the flowers were and how well they represented me.

B
Brittany

Married on 04/28/2018

Amazing - doesn't even cover how we felt about Evelyn's work on our wedding florals and decor. She went above and beyond the call of duty to create us some fantastic and gorgeous custom pieces! Evelyn is creative, professional, and became a personal friend throughout the process. She was very responsive to all communication and gave us a lot of individual attention. We were blown away when we walked into our reception space - we could not believe how much work she put into making it so unique and beautiful with lots of our favorite personal touches. We would recommend her to all a hundred times over!

Casey

Married on 04/21/2018

Highly reccomend Evelyn! I put a lot in her hands when it came to flowers and colors and sh
e did a fanatasic job! On the day of she was there willing to do anything that need to be done even right up to the time I walked down the aisle she was right there to make sure that my bouquet looked perfect!