Back to Event Designer's by Q&E

8 Reviews for Event Designer's by Q&E

FutureMrs.E
Lisa M.

Married on 05/10/2018

One word to describe Event Designer's by Q&E - AMAZING! Eduardo and Quentin are the BEST! Words cannot describe the work, help, advice, comfort, professionalism and awesomeness that they provided for my new husband and I. From the moment I emailed to inquire about their services I felt an instant connection that made this nervous destination bride in New York at ease - and then once we met for our in-person meeting, it was clear to us that we had made the right choice. Even before, during and after the horrible hurricane Maria, Q&E were in constant contact from Puerto Rico to New York, assuring us that they were here to help us with our dream wedding. Do not hesitate to hire them for your full wedding services. Q&E and ALL of their team are the best! We are so thankful, grateful and extremely blessed to have met and worked with them - we now consider them family!

J
Jennifer

Event date: 03/01/2018

I have never met 2 more professional people and the decor and food was second to none.

J
Jennifer

Married on 02/16/2018

The absolute best. If you’re planning a wedding, you need to use their services. Friendly, forward thinking, professional and prompt. The team kept me stress free throughout the process and were absolutely committed to making my day awesome.

Event Designer's by Q&E's reply:

Good afternoon Jennifer, it was a pleasure serving you. I was so happy you came to our beautiful island of Puerto Rico and enjoyed my island fusion catering, We hope to see you soon on your next yoga retreat! Thank you for having Q&E be apart of your stay!

S
Sara

Married on 02/09/2018

We enjoy working with Event Designers by Q&E each year at our Yoga Retreats. Our meals are delicious, beautiful and professionally served with love!

Event Designer's by Q&E's reply:

Hello my dear friend Sara!!! It's a pleasure always to work with you and all your Yogi's. Like every year I can't wait to assist you, this year, and years to come. XOXO

Q&E

Excelente service!............

F
Frank

Married on 04/17/2017

Eduardo was sent by Angels!

He made my job as the groom very easy to plan an amazing destination wedding and made sure I had very little to think about. Everything exceeded our expectations. The beautiful setup at the venue, the flowers, the amazing table centerpiece, food and his attention to detail on giving us exactly what we wanted, but more than we could have imagined or hoped for!

Planning this from North Carolina was a bit uneasy for me until I spoke with Eduardo the first time. He immediately took the stress out of the equation. I simply relaxed and went with his guidance and it reached a vision of beauty when my beautiful bride Lisa came into sight. I was speechless, and as anyone who knows me would say, that's impossible!

Every vendor and task he contracted and handled was amazing and I will always appreciate how special I felt and how I know it made my lovely bride feel on our special day!

V
Viviana

Married on 03/25/2017

I would recommend Omar and Quintin with no regrets! They both went far and beyond to make our wedding just as we wanted. They were 100% genuine, caring, kind, respectful, creative, professional, and exceptionally talented. Given the weather we had to change the venue two days before the wedding, every brides nightmare! After having everything planned out for a beautiful outdoor wedding, we had to change things quickly. I was just resigned that it was going to be unseemly and hideous as we only found a student union Courtyard, with logos of the university and bulletin boards all over... But Omar's and Quintins magic transformed the location with just a day to spare and made the most romantic, magical transformation we could have ever imagined. They did not stress about the situation, just created a new plan, adjusted, and made the most incredible transformation. They did more than decorating, they were wedding planners, psychologist(calming me down), and friends. And my wedding bouquet was GORGEOUS! The most beautiful ever! I am forever grateful Omar and Quintin! :)

N
Nicolette

Married on 09/01/2018

0.5

I realize my story is not the typical situation, but I feel brides need to know who they are dealing with here. I was planning to get married in September of next year in Puerto Rico. I talked to a few event planners, but Q&E insisted on helping. They really pushed me on my budget. I had to reject a few proposals to get to an amount I felt comfortable with. I agreed after they called me several times to convince me. I paid the $500 deposit. I live in Houston and endured horrible hurricane Harvey, only to see everything in PR destroyed shortly after. I was devastated. Most of my vendors contacted me to check on me and vice versa. They were all super empathetic and returned my deposits without hesitation. They acknowledged that this was a terrible situation for both parties and were human and fair. How could I expect family that was still picking up pieces here to travel or spend any money on a wedding in a place suffering as much as we are? I realize I signed a contract. Quintin & Eduardo made sure to remind me. They absolutely refused to refund any of my money. So for $500 I got nothing. My point is, if this is the type of people they are, I'm not sure I would have wanted to have their "help" that day anyway. I'm sure I dodged a bullet.

Hi Nicollette,
Thank you for your feedback, I'm so bummed to read your review since it has been incredibly difficult for vendors in Puerto Rico to run their businesses after both Hurricane Irma and Maria. We still do not have water and consistent electricity in my area and all wedding professionals here have been doing their best to pull through for the pending weddings on the island and assist our clients as much as possible. You and I worked closely for months and I did my best to work within your budget for the arrangements you wanted for your dream wedding, I was even able to cut a lot of costs with my business relationships. After the hurricanes, I tried my best to reach out & make arrangements for your wedding, we were ready to change the date and requirements if needed. Instead, you decided to cancel your 2018 wedding, which was fine, but did forfeit your deposit due to the timing and according to our contract. We sincerely wish your wedding could have gone smoother- we know you've been through a lot, as we have here too. We are more than happy to assist with the wedding if you change your mind. For anyone with questions about this review, please feel free to email us personally: qedesignpr@gmail.com