Back to Event Elixir

| Cincinnati, KY See photos, pricing and details

8 Reviews for Event Elixir

User2610747

2+ years ago

Tiesha Frazier of Eventelixir was wonderful to work with. She was the wedding coordinator at the church. She kept everything moving smoothly and running like clock work. The wedding was perfect, I would totally recommend her services.

User2620778

2+ years ago

Great to work with! She made everything go and feel so smooth! Felt very relaxed on the wedding day and confident that things were in good hands! Would recommend to others!

S
S

Married on 09/10/2011

Seriously worth every dollar spent! She saved my wedding and kept it organized and on time! We love you, Tiesha!

M
Ashley

Married on 10/23/2010

Tiesha Frazier with Creative Afflairs was my Knight in Shining Armor. When you are planning a wedding, there are so many things to consider and organize that it can be overwhelming at the very least. Tiesha made me feel so at ease and that I had someone in my corner who cared about my wedding just as much as I did. When my bakery went out of business 3 weeks before my wedding, she stepped up and sent me a list of highly recommended vendors within 24 hours. We had a new bakery booked within 72 hours. When we were 30 days out from my wedding Tiesha provided me with detailed timeline to follow to make sure that I did not miss a beat. On the day of my wedding Tiesha handed me a suitcase to take with me and in that magical suitcase was 101 items that you could possibly need on your big day. To say the least, it was a life savor for my wedding party and myself. I could sit back and relax and know that everything was being taken care of while I got ready. When I entered the reception hall, everything that I invisioned in my head came to fore wishing. The best part of having Tiesha was that my wedding was stressfree- not many brides are able to say that! If there was a fire I still to this day have no idea. Tiesha and her staff were extremely professional. I passed her companies' name out to 3 people after my wedding because of how amazing she handled the peaks and valleys of the wedding day. All of my guests were beyond impressed with how quickly their requests were handled. I would recommend Creative Afflairs to anyone who is planning a wedding. When you are spending that much money on your big day, the last thing that you want to have happen is it fall apart day of. Tiesha will insure that this does not happen!

E
Elizabeth

Married on 05/30/2009

We absolutely loved working with Tiesha. She made us feel comfortable right from the start and we always felt like our wedding day was as important to her as it was to us!

A
alana

Married on 06/16/2007

If it wasn't for Creative Afflairs, one of the most important days of my life would have not turned out to be the fairy tale wedding that I wanted. Budget is always a concern for any bride and every bride should budget for Creative Afflairs. I initially was not looking forward to finding all my vendors and became overwhelmed very quickly. Creative Afflairs knows the latest trends, very knowledgeable about the vendors in the area from past experience, and will work with your budget while planning. There are tons of weddings every weekend and brides come and go with vendors, NOT with Creative Afflairs. How many vendors treat you as if you are the only bride getting married in the world? Creative Afflairs did all the way! I enjoyed planning my wedding and wasn't stressed the whole way through b/c I knew they were right there with me. They are professional, always on time, and most of all they care about you and your family. I got married almost 3 years ago. I still get comments to this day from my guests that they have never been to a wedding that was on time, superb professionalism of the the staff, and overall excellent customer service. You will not be dissatisfied with your choice and they are the best around!

A
Sarah

Married on 09/30/2006

Creative Afflairs made my wedding day (and the months leading up to it! ) enjoyable. I was able to relax and enjoy the day because I knew everything was being taken care of. They are organized, professional, courteous, thorough but also assertive when need be. I truly believe hiring Creative Afflairs was the best decision we made during our wedding planning process!

M
Shannon

Married on 09/10/2011

Tiesha is very professional and knowledgable when it come to weddings. No detail was left behind and definetly a stickler for time. So no worries because she will make sure all things happen on time. Just be ready for her very detailed time line..... You need it! =)