Back to Events at Sapphire Creek

69 Reviews for Events at Sapphire Creek

Featured
Joel

Married on 04/21/2018

Karen and the event staff were amazing and very professional with our wedding ceremony and reception. They were just as excited as we were before, during, and after everything was said and done. The setup was immaculate and beyond my expectations. I fully reccomend them to anyone and everyone who needs a wedding venue.

S
Savannah

Married on 09/22/2018

Karen and Nicolette went above and beyond for us! They made our day completely perfect! They helped us do everything. From the flowers to the centerpieces, chairs, linens,etc. And it was all SO BEAUTIFUL! They sat us down and went through each and every process to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. They are an amazing team and I am SO beyond grateful for them and happy we chose Sapphire Creek for our wedding.

brooke

Married on 10/15/2017

I found this venue at the wedding event at the TD convention center. I made a great decision by choosing this venue for my wedding. I gave Karen a three month notice for my wedding date. Karen was so helpful with all the ideas and with setting up. She even went out of her way to add more touches than what I had paid for! Staff were very professional, kind, and just down-to-earth people. My wedding was affordable and still nice. Guest who attended my wedding were so amazed by all of the decorations and transitioning from outdoors for the ceremony and indoors for the reception and dinner. We had more than enough room for 100 people. The bridal suite was just a perfect place to relax before the wedding. Thanks Events at Sapphire Creek, for making my wedding day so special!

Kenyata

Married on 07/08/2017

Over all Karen and her team went over and above to make sure our wedding was a dream come true! They truly made our special day a day to remember. If i had to do it all over again I wouldn’t change anything!

Jane

Married on 06/17/2017

We gave our niece, Hunter, a bride's maids luncheon this past saturday. We were so pleased that they could work with us. Karen and Katrina were very helpful. We used their suggestions along with our ideas to plan a lovely event. We will be sending you some photos of the luncheon for your website soon. Thanks so much for allowing us to enjoy the day and not have to worry about a thing. Jane Tutterow

E
Erin

Married on 05/20/2017

Beautiful venue and incredibly helpful and accommodating staff!

D
Douglas

Married on 03/18/2017

The folks at Sapphire Creek were very helpful and fun to work with. Katrina helped us with setup, flowers and decorations. They made sure that every need was taken care of, even though we didn't use their venue. Please check them out before you commit to anything. They do a great job!

Jin

Married on 03/11/2017

Karen is such a talented florist. She did a fantastic job on my wedding flowers from bouquets to floral arrangements. She was professional and went above and beyond to help me design my wedding cake since she's putting flowers on my cake! She's just an awesome person!

N
Nadya

Married on 11/05/2016

Karen and Katrina made my dream vision come true! It was everything and more! It was spectacular! Bernies food was immaculate and delicious! This is definitely a venue I would use again for a wedding and this lovely ladies have down pact!

L
Lynn

Married on 10/21/2016

This venue is run by professionals who want your event to be the best. It is a great facility..... Very pretty inside and out.... With excellent food and staff. Everyone went above and beyond to make our rehearsal dinner perfect..... And they succeeded! Most amazing is that I planned this event from out of town and never set foot in the venue before arriving for the dinner. And all the details were just what I wanted! Thank you to Events at Sapphire Creek for an excellent experience.

Jeannie

Married on 10/08/2016

Katrina is freakin awesome! She knew exactly what I wanted and made our wedding reception spectacular! There was a few issues at the venue (not her doing! ) but Katrina handled it like a pro... Heck I didn't even know anything was wrong until afterwards! :) Karen did our wedding bouquets and flowers - they were stunning! If you want someone that will take your dream wedding and make it a reality - call Katrina and Karen! Love them!

Allie

Married on 10/01/2016

Events at Sapphire Creek is the best! Karen and Katrina were so helpful and knowledgeable about everything! They took care of almost everything - all we had to book separately were the cake, photographer and DJ. They truly made our wedding day stress free. I cannot thank them enough for all the work they put into making our day absolutely perfect!

Angel

Married on 07/16/2016

I got married here last month and it was everything I could have imagined. Both ladies are very helpful, even if you don't provide specific instructions. If you don't know which direction you want to go in regarding decorations, just let them do their thing. THEY ARE AMAZING! And I can't even begin on the flowers.... Speechless. Karen is definitely an expert! I'd do it all over again

Kay

Married on 07/02/2016

Amazing place to have a beautiful wedding! The decorations are elegant and you choose your colors , flowers , and what type of arrangements you want and they do the rest! Less stress for the mother of the bride! They make everything beautiful, you will not be disappointed!

Becky

Married on 05/30/2016

Karen and Katrina were wonderful to work with. They listened to my vision for the wedding reception, and helped me make it a reality. They were kind and friendly and very professional. I would highly recommend Events at Sapphire Creek for any event.

S
Sara

Married on 04/16/2016

Such a wonder venue. They do it all from flowers to centerpieces and directing. I would do it all over again if I could.

Brenda

Married on 04/09/2016

We wanted a fun wedding along with elegant and Karen and Katrina provided all anyone could ask for. What a fun night and everything was beautiful and well planned.

L
Lisa

Married on 04/02/2016

Amazing job in every way! Karen far exceeded our expectations. The flowers were of excellent quality and are still beautiful three days later! My mom loved her wrist corsage on a pearl bracelet-so much classier than elastic! Karen even asked her wrist size so that the bracelet would be super comfortable on her. That attention to detail really makes a difference. My father had purchased a beautiful Linen suit for the wedding and loved the fact that the boutonnieres did not use straight pins, but strong magnets instead. Again, this attention to detail is great! I am very happy with the design, quality of the flowers, and price. I feel like I paid a value price for upscale flowers! Thanks again!

Janet

Married on 02/14/2016

MUST USE! I am the mother of the bride. And let me say my daughter nor I know anything about flowers. Meeting Karen was a heaven sent. She took the time with us and it was like she read Emily's mind. She did exactly what we were hoping for. We could not have been more pleased with everything! I would totally suggested you to use her! She is WONDERFUL!

Brooke

Married on 11/21/2015

Events at Sapphire Creek was amazing! Karen and Katrina made our wedding day perfect. From the beautiful flowers that Karen designed to the late night meeting to make me feel at ease these ladies did an amazing job! This is truly a "One-Stop Shop" in the wedding world Karen does EVERYTHING and if she cant do it herself she can recommend someone who she has seen first hand do a top notch job. Flowers, DJ's, Photographers, Caterers, Rentals, Cake, etc. I wouldn't of had my wedding anywhere else. HUGE thanks to Karen and Katrina for all of the hard work they put in to make my wedding day special!

C
Clarence

Married on 10/10/2015

We absolutely love them! They truly made the wedding planning process so much easier than I expected! These ladies are the best in the business! We are truly going to miss them now that our wedding is over!

R
Rachel

Married on 09/26/2015

Always willing to help in anyway!

Ashley

Married on 09/19/2015

WOW! If you want the most creative and beautiful flowers at your wedding, you need to book Karen at Events at Sapphire Creek! I was referred to Karen by Stephen at FamZing Photography and Videography. I then met Karen at a bridal show in Greenville. I immediately fell in love with her display and personality! This was a destination wedding for my husband and me. For convenience, we had several phone meetings and emails. Karen was super patient with my indecisiveness on colors! Ultimately, she exceeded my expectations! Thank y'all so much for making my wedding absolutely beautiful!

Katilyn

Married on 09/12/2015

I celebrated the most important day of mine & my husbands lives at Sapphire Creek for our wedding reception. From the first email exchanged, to meeting for 1st time (& many many more) to the final moment Karen, Katrina, Bernie (caterer) & the whole staff were FANTASTIC! They ALL went above & beyond to make our vision a reality & even more! They are professional but tons of fun, accommodating to your ideas (my mom & I) had many of them, efficient & just overall Great people to work with! The special touches they added from just getting to know us meant the world. It felt like planning my wedding with FAMILY! Sept 12th is a day that we will never forget & it has a lot to do with having chosen a venue that cares & knows the importance of making your event SPECIAL & UNIQUE! THANK YOU we will find another occasion to use ya'll again!

Janene

Married on 07/04/2015

We hosted our daughter and son-in-law's vow renewal ceremony and reception here and could not have been happier with the service! We were so fortunate that this venue is right in our hometown. Karen and Katrina took care of all the details so all we had to do was show up and have a great time with our family and friends. They were great about answering all of my questions, phone calls and emails and were flexible in catering to my daughter's wishes. We used their in-house caterer whose food was delicious and there was plenty for everyone. We used Karen as the wedding director and she did a great job conducting the rehearsal and ceremony. We could not have been more pleased with the service and value we received and highly recommend Events at Sapphire Creek!