Back to Events de Luxe

STEPHANIE
Stephanie Zinn

Married on 03/16/2019

Beautiful!!!

How can I start…. Shari was WONDERFUL! She made my special day beautiful! Her team setup everything just the way I wanted without me taking a peek. I had no worries at all! Shari was so responsive with me and she even came to my venue for my bridal pictures. Her and her team did a wonderful job and I would HIGHLY recommend them for an event!

J
Joahnna Pittman

Married on 03/15/2019

Absolutely Stunning!

I got the flower and decor package, and Shari exceeded my expectation x1000. I can honestly say she went above and beyond. She worked with me through my indecisiveness, and was patient. I work nights and Shari was so understanding she would respond to me at midnight to help me have my dream wedding. I would definitely recommend Events de Luxe! My friends and family are still talking about how beautiful the wedding was.

A
Amanda Morales

Married on 02/17/2019

Becoming Zayas

Shari and her team were impeccable and affordable! They went ABOVE & BEYOND to make sure my florals were exactly what I wanted. Shari was so accommodating to meet with me on multiple occasions and I love how passionate she is with her work. Her service was FLAWLESS! I’ve received so many compliments on how beautiful my florals were. Thank you Shari for helping me achieve the wedding of my dreams! I highly recommend you & your team

V
Victoria

Married on 02/02/2019

The best florist

Honestly, I could not say more good things about Events de Luxe! I used them for florals and they completely worked within my budget and gave me different options to bring the cost down. They were so incredibly nice and by far my favorite vendor that I worked with. They genuinely care about you and your wedding day! USE THEM USE THEM USE THEM!

C
Celina

Married on 12/29/2018

Maybe I should get married again, so Shari can do my decor again! (Lol JK)

Okay. I honestly don’t know where to start with Shari and Events de Luxe. I NEVER write reviews on anything or anyone but I feel like every couple who’s looking for a planner, decorator and florist should contact her IMMEDIATELY. Let me start off by painting a picture of my family, myself & my husband. I come from a VERY large family, (150+) members. My family has extremely HIGH expectations when it comes to anything we do. Throughout our planning, my husband and I knew that we had to find the perfect decorator and florists or we would never hear the end of it. We had a certain budget solely for decorations and flowers and we did not want to exceed our budget at all. My husband did not care for decorations and thought that it was a waste of money.

Moving on to Shari. Shari is an absolute passionate workaholic zombie. (In a good way). I swear Shari never sleeps. She is so passionate about her job of ensuring that every detail is spectacular and up to par. I texted and emailed her numerous times past midnight and she would respond EACH TIME right away. I told her from the beginning that I would have 300 guests. Some of my family members and friends rsvp’d the week of, jumping our guests count to 350. Shari, pulled so many strings to accommodate our guest count without hesitation. She worked with our budget and let me tell you... I thought I was robbing her. I had 25 large table arrangements, 10 medium arrangements and other arrangements throughout our venue. They were absolutely stunning! My family was beyond amazed with EVERYTHING. My husband was in disbelief and couldn’t believe how beautiful our venue looked with all of the decor and flowers. I was in total shock when I had my “room reveal”. From floral arrangements, linens, charger plates, runners etc. I mean, the little details were spectacular. Many people asked me how much I paid for decor and flowers and when I told them, they all thought I was lying to them. My bouquets were stunning, she made them exactly what I wanted. All of my BM’s & flower girls bouquets were absolutely beautiful.

Events de Luxe worked SO hard leading up to our wedding and I’m sure we were not an easy couple to work with lol. We had so many changes, but Shari accommodated every change quickly and efficiently. She gave me so much reassurance. The ONE vendor that I never once worried about was Shari/Events de Luxe.

To whoever is reading this and is looking for a planner, decorator, and florals... Pick up your phone and call Shari/Events de Luxe right now! I PROMISE you that you will get your money’s worth, you will be stress free, and most importantly your day will be 10x magical!

Victoria
Victoria Garcia

Married on 12/24/2018

Absolutely amazing!

Shari and her crew went above and beyond the day of our wedding. Her and Terri made the day go by so smoothly and made sure that me and my husband were taken care of. Everything was perfect and all of the details were planned out that nothing was left to do but enjoy the day. Couldn't have imagined a more flawless day.

A
Ashley

Married on 10/20/2018

Beyond Amazing!!!

We are so thankful and glad that we chose the Events de Luxe team. Within 30 minutes of our initial consultation I knew that Shari and her team were going to bring my vision to life and they sure did! Most of our vendors had been booked by the time we booked Events de Luxe but after we booked them it seriously made wedding planning even more fun! I had less to worry about and I loved communicating with Shari. Shari made me feel so at ease about everything, was constantly communicating with me. Something I appreciated was the honesty and transparency. We had decided last minute upon some shelves for decor but there was a backlog on delivery. Instead of freaking me out, she calmly texted me and let me know that those weren't going to be an option but an alternative option had already been figured out. At that point in wedding planning I was completely fine with it and so happy she told me beforehand than the day of. Shari also coordinated with all of our vendors from the month before the wedding and on. This on its own made having the professionals on our team so worth it. During that last month, as a bride I was worrying more so about details like my jewelry, or packing for our honeymoon, or getting last minute guests counts, that at that point I could have not even imagined having to wrangle in 10+ vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page. The decor turned out beyond anything I imagined! We did our design consultation about a year in advance and of course my ideas evolved during that timeframe, however Shari was soooo patient and went along my crazy ideas and even gave me more ideas haha! I loved how we were still on the same page and that her ultimate goal was to make us happy. Terri was also so nice to my bridal party and I on the actual day of the wedding. She was constantly checking in on us, keeping us up to date but still giving us space to enjoy that morning of. I would recommend Events De Luxe over and over again and would 100% choose them again.

T
Tonya Morris

Married on 10/15/2018

Outstanding Experience

Shari and the wonderful Ladies of Events de Luxe did an outstanding job of coordinating and planning our wedding. We were married on Nov 17 in Galveston and it was so beautiful! Everything went perfectly! If you need a professional and delightful team please choose this one.

Genesis

Married on 07/22/2018

My husband and I could not just go on our honeymoon before letting the world know how amazing Shari and her team truly are! Are you getting married? Get events De Luxe! Are you planning a bridal shower? Get events De Luxe! Just need florals? Get events de Luxe! They really do it all, and they do it so great! I can’t imagine what my wedding would have been like without her... Probably not even half of what it was. I initially hired Events De Luxe to take care of my decor for my wedding day, yet Shari did so much more than that! She guided me through the process of getting flowers, stationary, and of course helped me design the venue and turn it into an “organic fairytale”. Picking Shari out of the 100 vendors I researched was no brainer, she is knowledgeable, personal, pays attention to detail and is just so sweet. When I started freaking out about the wedding, because let’s be real... Who doesn’t? Shari managed to calm me down, reassured me and answer all my questions. That’s when I knew, I not only made the best decision on hiring Events de Luxe, but I also gained a new friend. Thank you again so much Events De Luxe for making my day so smooth and beautiful!

The Nguyen’s!

Dori
Dori

Married on 04/21/2018

I could not say enough wonderful things about this company. Shari and her team were an absolute dream to work with and embody the phrase “go above and beyond”. They turned a plain church hall into the reception space of my dreams. My only regret is that I did not book them for coordinating services as well. Everything was as exactly as we asked for and more. I would recommend them to anyone including family and friends. They were by far our favorite vendor!

Gabriela

Married on 01/05/2018

Shari and Jade did an amazing job on my wedding day and leading up to it. Shari was very easy to communicate with and scheduling meet ups. These girls did a wonderful job on decorating my venue and always made sure we were running on time the day of the wedding. They made me feel very special on my big day and I really appreciate all their hard work. I would highly recommend their services to anyone who's wanting to have the best day of their life without any problems. Thank you again for everything Shari and Jade. -The Garcia's! <3

Events de Luxe's reply:

Thank you!!! We enjoyed every minute of planning your beautiful day! Thanks for allowing us to share your day with you!
P.S. Check out the video on Instagram of us dancing with the caterers!! We had a blast!!

D
Diane

Married on 12/30/2017

Absolutely amazing! We couldn’t have done it without you! It is because of you that we had our dream wedding and felt like a king and queen

Events de Luxe's reply:

Thanks Diane!!! You are soooo welcome!! I'm happy you loved the way your day turned out! May you have a future full of happiness and many more great times!

D
Dean

Married on 12/30/2017

It was an absolute joy working with Shari and her team. I would strongly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding.

Events de Luxe's reply:

Thank you!! It was an absolute joy working with you and your wonderful family!!! So happy to have been able to share this special time with you all!!:-)

Gayle

Married on 12/30/2017

Well worth every dollar. Went above and beyond anything we could’ve hopped for. I would highly recommend her to everyone

Events de Luxe's reply:

Thank you!!! We were so happy to help in any way possible. We are soooo Happy to hear that you love the way everything turned out!!

L
Lauren

Married on 11/04/2017

Events de Luxe, specifically Shari and Tonya, were such a perfect match for my wedding and my vendor team. Shari and her team worked so hard to make sure that every single detail went off without a hitch - and the results paid off! Our wedding was so beautiful and everyone enjoyed themselves because these ladies worked so hard! Our meetings were so fun and we were able to cover so many details! Anytime I had an issue arise, I was able to discuss it with Shari and her team and it was handled before I knew it! I completely trusted her with pulling all my decor together and helping the day-of timeline flow effortlessly and she beyond exceeded my expectations! My in-laws also complimented Events de Luxe and the INCREDIBLE work they did! We know you worked hard to make our special day full of joy and no stress... SUCCESS! We will remember it forever and we are so thankful that Shari, Tonya, and the rest of the Events de Luxe team helped us begin a beautiful forever!

Events de Luxe's reply:

Thanks so much Lauren!!! We had an amazing time working with you and P and y'all's wonderful family!! Let's keep in touch!!:-)

P
Preston

Married on 11/04/2017

Shari and Tonya were incredible in every aspect of the planning process. Our consultation meeting was fun, laid back, and productive; we knew we were going to hire them the second we walked out. They are very easy to talk to and be around but they do not get distracted or waste time when it comes to making sure everything goes perfectly.

Our lives were so much easier the second we hired them. They suggested ideas that we would have never thought of, contacted vendors who were difficult to reach, made multiple changes to our timeline and communicated the changes to vendors/wedding party when something inevitably would come up, provided decorations that fit our theme, helped set up chairs/tables the night before the wedding, and made sure that everything went smoothly on the day-of (both known and behind the scenes). They worked very hard and did everything in a timely, reassuring manner - which goes a long way for an already stressed out bride and groom.

They are a very professional group who does great work for a great value. You will not regret hiring them. Highly recommend!

Events de Luxe's reply:

Thank you Preston! We thoroughly enjoyed working with you both, your families and your super fun wedding party! You all made our job easy. Thanks so much and congratulations again!

Maria
Maria

Married on 10/21/2017

For our wedding day, we had multiple locations as we had a tea ceremony in the morning (which was up north), a church ceremony in the afternoon (which was downtown), and a reception later that day (by Stafford). Shari and the rest of her wonderful team of ladies managed to pull off what I thought was a very tall order. Shari was with me the whole way and she put up with my weird hours. During the planning phase, she helped me with every question and concern I had. I didn't really have a clear vision and Shari totally helped me clarify all of that. They even decorated the reception area and it looked amazing! They took care of the smallest details I would not have even thought about. Talk about going above and beyond! They were so good that at their job that some of my guests kept asking who did the decorations for the reception! I really do not know what I would have done without them. The only thing I would change is that I wish I could have met them sooner. Thank you ladies for a job well done! It meant everything to us!

Events de Luxe's reply:

We had an amazing time planning your beautiful day! We will miss all of the late evening planning dinners but we will definitely keep in touch! Congrats again!!

M
M.

Married on 10/21/2017

From the first time we met, Shari has been nothing but professional, super nice, and very accommodating. She understood that my schedule varied and she made the planning for the wedding and reception as seamless as possible. We had a mixed culture wedding and she did great in helping us with the planning and coordinating. The team did a really awesome job decorating the reception area as well. All in all, without them, I probably would have gone insane planning the whole thing!