Back to Events on 6th

A
Featured
Angella

Married on 01/07/2017

Choosing Events on 6th as our wedding venue is one of the best decision that my husband and I made. Events on 6th had made our wedding look so BEAUTIFUL and stunning! All of our guests compliment the venue and decorations. Every area of the room is classic and elegant. We loved to have our ceremony and reception all in this one gorgeous place. As someone who loves Christ, I've been dreaming to get married in a beautiful church and on my wedding day, I'm so blessed that my dream came true! I believe it's not just the ceremony agenda and the religious service, the sanctuary had contributed to making the holy matrimony felt so powerful! Most of our guests gave us that feedback. Lesley was also very helpful, kind, friendly, prompt, reliable and flexible. She's very patient in handling all of our questions and concerns. She's also very organized and pleasant to work with. We had around 170 guests at our wedding. Everyone can sit on the round table with enough room to dance. No one complained about parking (mainly because we told our guests ahead of time to carpool and give them the map for the parking area). We all had a fantastic time celebrating our happiest day at Events on 6th. We totally recommend this venue to all of our friends and family. Thank you, Lesley and Events on 6th to make our wedding day unique, memorable and perfect!

Events on 6th's reply:

Thank you, Angella, for your kind words. I'm so glad it was such a lovely day! May you always have many wonderful memories of your wedding day!

Rebekah
Rebekah

Getting married on 07/10/2020

Classic and charming

Events on 6th has a classic yet modern charm. The space is very flexible when thinking about decorating and themes and Lesley is extremely kind and personable.

Events on 6th's reply:

Thanks, Rebekah! Even though you found a place that better fit your wedding vision, I appreciate your coming in to tour and also these kind words. All the best to you!

M
Melinda

Married on 08/10/2019

Beautiful venue and amazing service !

Events on 6th was nothing short of amazing on our wedding day and events leading up to the day! Lesley is professional and organized as well as funny and patient when things don’t go according to plan. We are a big group and had a lot of needs and she handled everything gracefully even going that extra mile. I would highly highly recommend Events on 6th for anyone who is looking for a charming venue with character and accommodating staff for a very competitive price.

S
Sharon

Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful and Perfect for the Occasion

Roberto and my wedding was fun, special, and memorable thanks to this beautiful venue and what it has to offer. Lesley was very thorough and helpful in the planning process, and she also provided us with a list of preferred and recommended vendors. Because of this, everything ran smoothly during the wedding and we were able to focus on celebrating our day. It was also great to have the ceremony and reception in one location, and the building looks exceptional and well-maintained. I received a lot of compliments from our guests about how beautiful this venue is, and I don't think Roberto and I could have found a better place for us to get married!

Events on 6th's reply:

I'm so glad everything went so smoothly and you could concentrate on all the fun things of getting married!! What a beautiful day; I'm so glad your guests enjoyed it. Glad I could help!

T
Theresa

Married on 07/20/2019

This place is fabulous you will not be dissapointed

We could not say enough good things about Events on 6th. Our wedding was fabulous. It is such a classy venue and reserving the location was seamless. Lesley is very though and gracious and was a pleasure to work with. The venue was absolutely beautiful, not only for pictures but guests loved not having to travel to a separate location for the reception. There is also a beautiful park down the road to take even more great wedding photos. You will not be disappointed.

Events on 6th's reply:

Aw, what great photos! What a fun day; I'm so glad the guests enjoyed your special day and you had fun too. Glad to help!

Taketa
Taketa Burton

Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing beautiful

The venue is beautiful and Lesley is just as amazing! I love the stained glass and the natural light that comes thru! I recommend this venue to everyone I can!

Events on 6th's reply:

Thank you so much! What a beautiful day...I love the stained glass too!! I'm so glad it was wonderful and you loved the venue!

Married on 06/22/2019

Stunning Venue

This venue is absolutely stunning. Leslie was so accommodating throughout our whole wedding process and the venue did not disappoint of the day of. The pictures turned out beautiful and the layout of the building was perfect for our day!

Events on 6th's reply:

Lovely photos and a wonderful day! I'm so glad it was a beautiful, memorable day and that the venue was a great backdrop for you. Glad to help!

H
Hannah

Married on 06/01/2019

Amazing location Amazing people

Lesley at Events on 6th was amazing she made the process of viewing the venue, booking, and all preparation meeting and day of details go amazingly. She helped everything come together and truly helped make the day beautiful.

Bryana

Married on 05/03/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Events on 6th (Lesley especially) was incredible when planning my mother in laws wedding, they were accommodating for her medical needs, made sure we had everything we needed, and always responded promptly to any questions or concerns. The entire planning process for the venue went seamlessly and we feel like we made the perfect choice for our family!

Events on 6th's reply:

I am so glad we could help make this wedding happen! It was a wonderful day, and you did a great job planning it and making it a wonderful day for your family.

S
Sarah Walstead

Married on 03/15/2019

Honest, Straight forward and very, very helpful.

Lesley, the venue coordinator was very professional and a pleasure to work with. We had plenty of time to plan and do walk through. We can't find a single thing to critisize or complain about! Definetly recommend working with Lesley and booking Events on 6th!

Molly Ausmus

Married on 02/16/2019

We love Events on 6th !

Events on 6th was the perfect choice for our wedding day. The building itself is absolutely beautiful and has so much to offer.
We loved working with Lesley! She is very kind, organized, and quick to respond with any questions or concerns.

Events on 6th's reply:

What a wonderful day! I'm so glad you loved it and had a beautiful wedding day! Thank you for your kind words. I love to help!

Barrett Castile

Married on 02/09/2019

Excellent service

Lesley provides excellent customer service. She went above and beyond to make things easier on those involved. Of all the things to worry about with a wedding Lesley and the venue were not one of them.

Events on 6th's reply:

Thank you so much! I know it was a stressful week with all the snow, but it all went well and I'm glad I could be a part of it! Thank you for your kind words.

Tanner
Tanner Ensign

Married on 12/14/2018

It was perfect!

Lesley and her staff are amazing! They were extremely helpful with everything! From late night calls and concerns, Lesley had everything we ever needed at a moments notice. And the venue itself captured our dream wedding. We couldn’t of been happier. Thank You SOOO much for everything!

Events on 6th's reply:

I loved your wedding vision and dreams! So glad I could help bring it all to fruition. What a lovely wedding day! I'm glad you loved it.

N
Natasha Fitzgerald

Married on 11/17/2018

Wedding Day

We only needed the church for my daughter’s wedding and events on 6th is a beautiful church. Leslie the coordinator was super professional and timely. I appreciated that Leslie was flexible with us on such short notice and she had people she worked with should we needed them. She knew organ players, caters, and other professional wedding accessories should we need them. If you are looking for a professional, and knowledgeable person with a beautiful place to get married; then events on 6th is THE place. If we had more time to plan my daughter’s wedding I would’ve booked the whole place.

E
Elizabeth Dow

Married on 10/06/2018

Great location, beautiful venue

Events on 6th was perfect for our wedding of 150. We loved having everything in one place and the location was phenomenal for coordinating all wedding needs within blocks of each other. (This was incredibly helpful in the mad rush just before the wedding! ) The Stone exterior was beautiful in pictures and the interior was super easy to decorate to fit our wants and desires. Lesley was a superb partner and helped us throughout the planning process making sure we were on point in the layout (super helpful for communication on what we wanted the day of) as well as helping us solve for some of what we wanted but were not sure how to make happen. Strongly recommend the venue because our experience was everything we could hope for our wedding.

J
Jeremy

Married on 08/25/2018

Events on 6th made wedding planning a cinch! The church is small and beautiful, with a gorgeous gothic facade which makes it stand out compared to other options. The sanctuary has a wonderful pipe organ and lovely stained glass throughout. If your looking for a traditional church wedding, there’s really no beating this place.

Lesley was very accommodating and responsive regarding all site visits and setup updates. She even let us stay late for the rehearsal after we got blocked for an hour by traffic. She also gave us a list of caterers, florists, etc. After we first met. All our vendors were from that list, and worked great!

Seriously, I can’t believe how magical and painless Lesley and Events on 6th made our ceremony!

Brielle

Married on 08/03/2018

Lesley was amazing! I am so thankful to have her apart of our big day! She goes above and beyond I she is very down to earth! And thya venue is just beautiful and perfect!

G
Geraldine

Married on 07/27/2018

The staff treat you like family and very helpful. They don’t make up prices or go up on you with lies. They are listeners and want to see your event go just how you plan it. Hospitality was amazing and will help you find whatever you need from photographers, caterers , DJ’s AND SO MUCH MORE! They cater to your wants and needs from beginning to end. I would recommend them to everyone!

J
John Eklof

Married on 07/07/2018

Great Experience!!

Events on 6th was an awesome venue! Lesley was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to ensure we had the best wedding experience we could hope for.

Kate
Kate Bailey

Married on 06/16/2018

Amazing Experience! Perfect Day!

Events on 6th was the absolute perfect venue for us! Having an indoor venue was important to us but we also needed anough space for our 160 guests. The layout of the facility with the beautiful chapel, lovely fireplace room, charming outside courtyard, welcoming reception hall and comfortable bridal party/family rooms was able to handle the flow of the 160 people who attended. We had the bar in the lounge and other drinks in the courtyard with cocktail tables throughout. Both spaces were wonderful additional places where our guests could mingle. We loved the hanging white lights in the reception hall and with a rented chandelier it made it so romantic as we danced the night away. Lesley was very helpful, accommodating, organized and supportive with our plans for the day. We could make the place our own and it came to life with our ideas and aesthetics. The two 1-hour planning sessions before the big day made it super helpful to coordinate. And Lesley was always communicative and responsive, and was super helpful when I had questions. We used Mama Stortinis as the caterer but they did much more than just catering. They were an amazing one stop shop for rentals (linens, china, glassware, chargers, chandelier, food, desserts, drinks, bartender and bar) and brought support staff that helped my set up crew of friends and family and did an amazing job assisting with the flow of the reception. Stortinis had worked with Events on 6th before and knew the place well. With Mama Stortinis, Lesley and my own set up crew the day ran beautifully without a single hitch! Events on 6th really helped ease the stress. It really was the most perfect day for us, and the perfect venue to celebrate with our friends and family. Highly recommend!

H
Hannah

Married on 05/26/2018

We are very pleased we held our wedding ceremony and reception at Events on 6th. Lesley was our point of contact throughout our planning. She was friendly, flexible, professional, and a straightforward and quick communicator. She was knowledgeable and organized from the first tour to the wedding day. She answered pretty much any questions or concerns we had and offered options and solutions. We felt that she genuinely cared and wanted to ensure our planning and special day went smoothly. Also, she worked really well with our other vendors and was a wonderful member of the team. We love love loved the venue…it has so much to offer. The exterior and interior is beautiful all around. There’s a great flow from the main entrance through the chapel, the lounge and courtyard, and the reception hall. The separate bridal and groom suite and an extra sitting room for my family visiting from abroad were wonderful bonuses. Events on 6th is worth checking out if charming and effortless fits your wedding day style. Not to mention, there were tons of great spaces throughout the venue for our photographer to capture our day. Events on 6th and Lesley had a lasting impression on us and our guests. We thank you very much for making our wedding day so special and memorable!

C
Christian

Married on 05/12/2018

Events on 6th was a terrific place to have our wedding. We had around 80 guests which left for plenty of space. The sanctuary where our ceremony was a beautiful setting. The reception room is attached and made for ultimate convenience. The courtyard are was a popular place for folks to get fresh air and converse. The lobby area was a great fit for our photo booth which was a big hit at our wedding. Outside Events is a beautiful backdrop for our wedding photos primarily the stairs and the front door. Also Events is affordable and working with Lesley was easy and she was great in accommodating. My new bride and highly recommend Events on 6th. It was a special day for us made all that much better because of this venue

Events on 6th's reply:

Christian, I'm so glad you and your bride had a wonderful wedding day at Events on 6th! The photo booth was a great hit and I'm glad we could adjust the space in the lounge area to best fit it. What a wonderful day!

D
Dhalia

Married on 05/05/2018

Lesley was amazing to work with! She let us know everything that was provided with the venue and exactly what was needed of us. Events on 6th is a beautiful venue with lots of space. It was nice having the ceremony and reception in the same building. The dressing rooms were nice and spacious.

K
Kristina

Married on 03/10/2018

What a beautiful venue and Leslie was amazing to work with. She had a lot of knowledge and ideas on how things could run! I definitely recommend events on 6th!

K
Kirsten

Married on 10/21/2017

We found this venue on line, Meet with Lesley and just her kindness made my daughter and I so comfortable! Weddings can be stressful but working with Lesley it was perfect! Events on 6th is perfect for a chapel wedding as well as reception all at the same place! It's beautiful! Lesley also gave a list of people from music, catering, hair, flowers and photography that was so helpful! Thank u for your kindness!