Back to Ever After Studio

Featured
Jenn

Married on 11/03/2018

Fantastic Videographer!

We searched long hours on the Internet for a videographer that was appealing and fit our price range. We finally found Ever After Studios. We spoke with Shawn, the owner, on the phone and decided to book five minutes after hanging up the phone with him. We liked his work and trusted his friendly character. We met Shawn the morning of our wedding. He was punctual and prepared with ideas. We took some shots of prep and then he met us at a nearby park where we planned to take photos. Long story short, we had a to make quick changes to our photo-op plan and thankfully Shawn was understanding and easily adaptable. It was very obvious from the moment we started shooting that Shawn is very talented and familiar with this line of work. He came up ideas and angles that were so creative that even our photographers were impressed. He worked very well with our photographers and made it a great workspace for everyone involved. If you’re second-guessing yourself whether or not to spend the big bucks on a videographer, DO IT! You’ll never have the chance to hear your vows again. Plus, it is a very emotional day and goes by in the blink of an eye. You can’t fully grasp every moment of the day, so the video is the perfect opportunity to relive it and feel the emotions all over again. We HIGHLY recommend Ever After Studios to everyone and anyone. Thank you Ever After Studios!

Amanda
Amanda

Married on 08/17/2019

Shawn was fantastic

We were married this past Saturday and hired Ever After Studio for videography. Shawn was a pleasure to work with and he worked hand in hand with our photographer and wedding planner to capture our day with no stress on us. He was punctual and so friendly I don't think my day could have been any more perfect and we can thank Shawn for being a critical part in ensuring we just had fun and enjoyed our day. If i ever need another event on video I wouldn't hesitate to use Shawn.

Charline

Married on 04/14/2019

Amazing experience

Throughout the night, Sean from Ever After Studio worked with our photographer to help capture those special moments. He was very professional and patient with all my family members, even those with special needs.

When I first saw the video, I cried all over again. The video was above and beyond what I thought It would be. The quality of work and details captured surpassed my expectations.

Thank you so much Ever After Studio for everything!

Married Millennial
courtnee'

Married on 03/31/2019

Capture Your Weddings Special Momemnts

My husband and I hired Shawn after having another videographer cancel on us about 4 months before our wedding. Once hired Shawn immediately began emailing us and asking us about the vision for our wedding. The day of the wedding Shawn worked seamlessly with our photographer and the footage he captured is simply magical. We strongly recommend his company!

Check out our wedding trailer to see his work: https://vimeo. Com/331063020

Steve Breslau

Married on 11/23/2018

Best in the Biz

Greg and Shawn from Ever After Studios were incredibly nice and professional. It was a pleasure hanging out and working with them on our big day. They made everything go very smooth and clearly knew exactly what they were doing. Our same day edit came out AMAZING. All you need to do is look at their quality of work to see that they are true professionals. We had a recommendation from someone that has been in the wedding business for a while, and we now understand why they are the best. If you’re looking for the best videographers for your wedding, Ever After Studio’s is definitely your first choice. When you look back at your videos years later, you will be glad you went with Ever After Studios.

E
Erin

Married on 08/19/2018

Happy Tears!

We have seriously not stopped watching our wedding film since Shawn sent it to us! My hubby is not a cryer but he was tearing up all throughout the trailer. Ever After was so helpful on our day and beyond professional.

Scott Zirul

Married on 08/10/2018

Excellence and professionalism from Ever After!

Awesome teamwork who went above and beyond to make me and my now wife's day and unforgettable experience. If you haven't had pictures taking of you for your wedding it's a long process. Ever After helped make this experience easy and fun. They made sure to take us to specific areas that they went out of their own way and scouted out to take the best picture for us! I can not wait to see the end result, but would highly recommend to anyone in need!

T
Tara Zirul

Married on 08/10/2018

Perfect Day

I can’t say enough good things about Greg at Ever After Studios. He was such a pleasure to work with and the video he created for us was better than I could have ever imagined - it actually brought me to tears. He was able to capture every important moment so perfectly, along with our photographers. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a videographer and photographers for their special day.

Brianna

Married on 07/14/2018

Perfect Day

James our photographer was so great on our wedding day! He kept the day moving and got us done with our pics with enough time so we could enjoy our cocktail hour! The gallery they sent us looks beautiful!

Karen

Married on 06/01/2018

Ever After's films are a must have!

We were totally on the fence about having a cinematographer at our wedding, but we are so overjoyed that we decided to go with Ever After! The way they filmed our wedding made us look like rock stars (we're super shy in front of the camera lol) Please make sure to look at their work, you won't go wrong with them.

A
Ariel

Married on 04/21/2018

Ever After went above and beyond at our wedding! They are professional, unobtrusive, and they created such an amazing film that had me laughing and crying the whole time. They are a must book!

N
Nicole Mankos

Married on 04/21/2018

Absolutely amazing

We couldn't be happier and love the experience we had with ever after studios! They were amazing and have quality work! Would recommend to anyone!

Samantha

Married on 12/02/2017

All perfect

We were able to work with Shawn to create a package which worked for us. Prior to the day of, Shawn communicated great and we felt very confident for the wedding day. Shawn did a great job during the wedding and reception. He was very accommodating and worked with us to get the best shots. Our video turned out great! We loved all the footage and cleaned up movie.

kevin

Married on 11/11/2017

We worked with Ever-After Studio in November and they did an amazing job filming our wedding. Greg and Shawn were extremely helpful, responsive and communicative with us throughout the entire process, and our final movie is everything we could have hoped for. They got some fantastic shots of the people and of the venue and we walked away extremely impressed and satisfied. We would absolutely recommend this company to another couple.

Ever After Studio's reply:

Thanks so much guys! It was an absolute pleasure being a part of your amazing day and we are so happy that you love your film! We wish you many many years of happiness.

Brittany

Married on 10/21/2017

Our wedding was this past Saturday and we cannot stop smiling! Shawn is absolutely fantastic! We cannot wait to see what he puts together for us. He is a super nice guy and definitely knows his stuff. I would highly recommend Ever After Studio to anyone! We are thrilled we decided to have you at our wedding. Thank you SO much!

JoAnne

Married on 09/16/2017

It doesn't get any better than Ever After. They are absolutely amazing at what they do! Greg shot our wedding and just the preview is the most beautiful video I have ever seen. He is very professional & kept me laughing all day! The best of both worlds. I highly recommend booking them.

Ever After Studio's reply:

It was our pleasure to be part of your wedding day! So glad you enjoyed your film :)

Jenna

Married on 09/16/2017

We had such a wonderful experience with Ever After Studio. They were very professional and easy to work with. They created a beautiful trailer for us and we are so excited to see the finished product! We would highly recommend them to anyone!

Katie

Married on 09/15/2017

We were so excited when we decided that we were going to have a videographer at our wedding to capture the raw emotion and pure happiness of our special, much anticipated day. We were recommended Ever After Studios by a friend that had used them for her wedding, and we could not be happier with the trailer we’ve received (a week and a half after the wedding, can’t beat it!). Working with both Greg and Shawn were so easy and professional and we had all the confidence in the world in their capability and talent. Well, we weren’t disappointed. We received our trailer for our wedding video a few days ago and it brought both my husband, myself, and everyone I know to tears! We got to relive the day by watching the video which was so amazing because the day is an absolute blur and you’ll never believe how much you actually miss! Greg was always so easily accessible and responsive to questions and always made me feel confident that our videos would be amazing. They were extremely professional and they do amazing work – their sample videos speak for themselves on their website. We would absolutely recommend ever after studios and are thrilled and so anxious to see our full length wedding video! We can’t wait! Thank you so much to ever after studios for capturing all the special moments of the best day of our lives.

Ever After Studio's reply:

And what an amazing wedding it was! You made our day with your review and we are overjoyed you loved the trailer! Thanks so much for letting us capture all the details of your special day!

katie

Married on 06/24/2017

The video from my wedding is everything that i could have asked for! The staff is very professional and very accommodating! They made my wedding day even better! I would highly recommend them!

D
Diane

Married on 05/28/2017

Shawn and Greg are simply THE BEST! Our experience with Ever After from the I nitial meeting til the wedding day was excellent! So easy to work with, very flexible and most importantly, were calm, cool & collected on the day of the wedding. Our vision for the wedding was fairytale like, light and airy- your same day edit truly captured that. I kept my tears to a minimum on wedding day but I've cried every time I've watched it since. Shawn & Greg were a PLEASURE to have around all day long. We cannot wait to see the finished product.

Charles

Married on 05/13/2017

Greg at Ever After Studio was excellent from the minute we contacted him. His pricing was easily presented, with many a la carte options, giving us flexibility to select what was important to us. Leading up to the wedding, he was responsive and kept things very simple and straightforward, also provided some advice when we needed it and was available for communication as needed. He was very reliable on our wedding day, and went above and beyond his role. He was helpful, professional, and worked well with all of our vendors. Greg was such a crucial part of the day going well, and I am truly grateful for his presence that day. Despite our wedding day with heavy rain and a couple minor errors by other vendors, Greg always remained professional, flexible, and consistent. His presence was like having an extra groomsman. I was initially undecided about having a video of our wedding, but after seeing the finished product I am so happy to have had these moments recorded and edited. You will not be disappointed if you hire Ever After Studio for your cinematography/photography needs! Thank you so much Greg.

Clarrissa

Married on 11/05/2016

I cannot begin to explain how wonderful,amazing it was working with Ever after studios! From the very initial phone call I knew they were the one meant to capture my wedding! My husband and I decided to both photography and cinematography with them and were so happy we did! We opted for the same day edit and it left my husband and I... Our guest stunned and in absolute awe in how amazing it was! The quality the angles the way it was all put together still has my guest talking about it! Not to mention it was so much fun working with everyone! They were all so professional listened to what we wanted and even managed to exceed our expectations! Shawn and Greg were so quick to respond to every single email I sent! Returned every phone call I made and just made everything so much easier for us! Arrived on time and delivered the most beautiful pictures and video we have ever seen! James even sent some teaser pics just days after the wedding! I can’t rave more about ever after studios! Book them and you won’t regert it! Did I mention they have a drone!

Brandy

Married on 08/06/2016

They were amazing! Would definitely recommend them to anyone!

N
Nicole

Married on 07/09/2016

Shawn and his partners made our day something we will remeber forever. They created the most beautiful video and captured all of the special moments throughout our wedding day. Their hard work, dedication, flexibility, expertise and over all professionalism makes them truly wonderful to work with. Ever After studios is full of talented people that created the most beautiful wedding video! I would 100 percent recommend them for any occasion where you want everlasting memories. From the bottom of our hearts thank you guy for all of your hard work!
All the best,
Nicole & Kyle

Julianne

Married on 05/21/2016

Just amazing! My husband and I now have the most perfect moments captured for life!