Back to Evergreen Plantation

6 Reviews for Evergreen Plantation

S
Sarah

Married on 06/16/2018

Jessica and Bill responded right away when my fiancé and I were interested in touring their property! Throughout the whole process they were quick to respond to any question and were upfront about all costs. It was so nice to bring in our own food vendors and Bill and Jessica have a full kitchen they were able to use to feed over 200 guests. We were able to visit the property before the big day and clean up can be the day after if you ask and they don't have another function. I used the pews at the ceremony for an extra $250 but they are so worth it and give the ceremony a cozy and classy feel. I also got the bridal suite for my bridesmaids and me to get ready in the day of for another $250. It was super helpful to have a space to get ready in. Bill's parents live in the white house on the property and I got to meet his dad who is very friendly and invited me to visit again anytime. Getting married here was a dream and such a joy!

M
Michelle

Married on 11/18/2017

I can not say enough about this venue! Just breathtaking! I would not have wanted to see my daughter’s wedding anywhere else. From the land, bridal cottage to the lodge. This place doesn’t disappoint. I can not say enough about the owners Bill and Jessica! They went above and beyond to make this once in a lifetime day the best one of my daughter’s life and that makes me for happy parents. Thank you Evergreen... We are beyond blessed to have found you! This is first class to say the least.

K
Kristin

Married on 11/21/2015

We fell in love with Everygreen the moment we pulled through the front iron gates. The acreage gave us multiple choices on where we wanted our ceremony and reception, but it was an easy decision once we toured the Lodge and the oak trees overlooking a large field and pond. The owners were wonderful to work with and extremely accommodating to every request we had. They worked well withoutside vendors as well. We have started doing family pictures on the property as our family grows and they are very welcoming. We cannot refer them enough!

K
Katie

Married on 06/13/2015

I cannot say enough about this wonderful venue. As soon as we pulled onto the property we fell in love. Our wedding day was literally something out of a fairy tale and I couldn’t imagine anything going any better. Jessica and Bill are the most accommodating, and the property exceeded our expectations. Over two years later I am still told on a regular basis how beautiful our wedding was. This venue truly has it all and I consider myself very fortunate to have experienced the best day of my life here!

J
Jenna

Married on 03/28/2015

We really enjoyed having our wedding here and the owners are amazing, very down to earth people with a great family. The place is gorgeous especially the pond where we got married!

J
Julie

Married on 09/20/2014

WOW.... That is one word to sum up the whole review! You will not be disappointed! There is so much opportunity offering so many different setups at this venue. Evergreen gave my daughter and son-in-law the wedding of their dreams that surpassed what they were hoping for! The owners are so easy to work with and so genuinely kind and compassionate about helping make the special day all we wanted. The grounds, venue, cottage, custom kitchen for the caterer... It is all amazing and we are so blessed we literally stumbled upon finding Evergreen! If you are looking for a venue that gives you the potential to custom your wedding day, Evergreen is a MUST visit! Thank you Jessica & Bill for all you did to help make Samantha & Jay's day beyond special and memorable!