Back to Elektrica Limo

Kelsey
Featured
Kelsey

Married on 10/05/2018

ExecuTesla made the entire process of booking for me and my fiance super simple and pleasurable to deal with. For our wedding, which we are still planning, we knew that we wanted the perfect get-away car that fit our personalities and needs to get to the hotel after the wedding. That's why we decided to go with ExecuTesla. The Model X will not only look amazing picking us up from the venue, but also includes great service. We are excited to have ExecuTesla as an addition to our wedding! Will keep ya posted on how the wedding goes. :)

Elektrica Limo's reply:

Thank you very much for having us be apart of your big day!

R
Robert Durham

Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding Getaway

Absolutely loved working with them! Was trying to find a getaway for my wedding on Formula 1 weekend around Austin. They were super easy to work with and Abraham was extremely polite and arrived ahead of time. 100% would recommend them to anyone!

G
Greg Smith

Married on 10/20/2018

Great Experience for our ride home

The folks at ExecuTesla were friendly and easy to work with. The booking process was simple, intuitive, and handled entirely online in just a few minutes, which was much appreciated when working on so many other details for our wedding.

For our wedding reception, our driver arrived just a bit early, which was great. She was professional, friendly, and got us to our various stops on time.

Overall, my wife and I had a great experience with ExecuTesla, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a car service for their wedding or other event.

Aaliyah

Married on 09/01/2018

We used ExecuTesla as our getaway car, which was also a wedding surprise to the groom and pretty much the entire wedding. It made our exit and the end of the night so great, and something that everyone will remember!

K
Kate

Married on 04/13/2018

ExecuTesla was so helpful throughout the entire process; from booking, to working with our wedding coordinator, to being the perfect getaway car at our wedding. I highly recommend them for any car service needs! They are also very reasonably priced, especially considering the amazing cars!

K
Katherine

Married on 10/07/2017

I booked ExecuTesla as our wedding day transportation from the venue back to the hotel as a surprise for my Fiancee/Husband. He loved it! It was a great alternative to the traditional limo transportation as it also impresses the guests when they send you off. I had no issues at all booking and it was everything I had expected. They will take care of everything!

Amelia

Married on 08/25/2017

I was so impressed with my total experience. They showed up early and waited till we were ready for the send off and then when we were ready they loaded all of the personal belongings! Very professional behavior all around!

C
Christy

Married on 04/29/2017

It was great!

Great service! Very responsive when I had questions before booking. The driver was very nice and it was a great end to our wedding! I would definitely recommend to a friend.

Amelia

Married on 05/27/2013

Elektrica Limo's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review :)

W
will

Married on 03/03/2018

Used ExecuTesla for our wedding "getaway car". It was a first-rate experience. Great driver, car was spotless. Thanks!