Back to Falco's Catering

| Jersey Shore, NJ See photos, pricing and details

101 Reviews for Falco's Catering

Karen Moriarty

Married on 06/14/2019

Great service, food and peace of mind!

Falco's catered our daughter's wedding at Convention Hall in Asbury Park. They did a fantastic job. Alissa was great in planning the event with us, Lisa did a wonderful job as Maître D, and Steve did an incredible job with the food. Over 250 people in attendance and so many commented on the quality of the food and service. Thanks gang!

Caitlin
Caitlin

Married on 06/01/2019

Highly recommend!

Couldn't recommend Falco's more for any event! Everything from our initial tasting, to planning the menu, and corresponding back and forth was effortless and perfect! The food was phenomenal with choices for everyone. They even were able to accommodate adding a vegetarian and kosher option. Everyone talked about how great the food was from the cocktail hour, to the meal, and the deserts and farewell station! Heather and her team are amazing!

Brigid
Brigid

Married on 06/01/2019

Could not have asked for better service or food!

Heather understood my vision from the moment we met. We were able to create a laid back menu with sophisticated tastes that everyone loved! The mini meals were truly incredible, and everyone loved that there was no official sit down meal! The day was crazy, but Heather was the calming factor that made sure everything ran perfectly. If you want great food that you can individualize to whatever you desire, you need to hire Falcos! Special thanks to Heather for making my wedding day perfect!

Mallory
Mallory Follmer

Married on 05/11/2019

Wonderful food and service

We used Falco's for our wedding and I highly recommend them. Heather was absolutely amazing. She is incredibly responsive and helpful. She ensured everything went smoothly and perfectly according to our plans. She helped set out all of our decor and layout exactly as we wanted and frequently checked in on us throughout the night to make sure we did not need anything. The food at Falco's was incredible, we got so many compliments and positive feedback on the cocktail hour (especially the slider station! ) and everyone loved the dinner buffet. I cannot recommend them enough!

S
Sammie Merrill

Married on 04/27/2019

They made our dreams come true -

Falco's Catering at the Renaissance was our dream venue. I grew up in Ocean Township and knew that they have been around forever, but it wasn't until I booked my wedding with them that I realized the real reason as to WHY they have been around forever! Alissa was our master planner and she did everything... And I do mean EVERYTHING to make sure our special day was perfect. My fiance and I had been engaged for 3 years never thinking we would ever have a "real" wedding... But the packages Alissa put together for us to meet our budget was TOP notch. The flexibility they had with the open bar and alcohol packages really made a huge difference for us. The ballroom was beyond elegant and exactly what we were looking for... Now everyone goes to a wedding expecting the food to be "ok" - but not at Falco's - every single one of our guests is still raving about how amazing the food was! Their list of appetizer options was endless! Our ceremony was scheduled to be outside.... But with our luck, the morning of the wedding was cloudy, cold and looking like rain. I called our Matre'de, Lisa, at 8am, asking her what were we going to do? She calmed me instantly, took care of everything with the rest of the team at Falco's who all went in earlier than they should have and brought the ceremony from the patio into their club room and made it look gorgeous. Lisa had everything under control and even managed to ensure that all 5 of our young children (who were our bridal party) didn't want for anything. They knew where to find her at all times to get anything they needed which let us enjoy the ride and be "off- duty" as parents for our special day. I could honestly write a book about how much happiness and wonderful memories Falco's helped bring to my wife and I... It was a perfect day.

C
Colleen T

Married on 02/02/2019

Amazing Experience with Falcos!

Our experience with Falco's was fantastic. From the start, Heather was professional and provided a stress free experience as she coordinated with the Berkeley to cater our wedding. The food was fantastic, and our guest were raving about it after the wedding. Falco's provides a unique and updated approach to wedding food. The choices for passed appetizers alone is amazing. They even provided local mini-ice cream pops as part of dessert. It is without hesitation that I recommend Falcos and Heather for your wedding. Thank you Heather for all of your hard work and for making our wedding experience flawless!

Sarah
Sarah

Married on 10/13/2018

Great experience working with Falco's!

Falco's was an excellent caterer for our wedding! Our guests loved the food and there was plenty of it! We really wanted something laid back and not formal and Falco's was extremely to accommodate our wants and needs, and even coordinated with other food/dessert vendors to make sure we had all the many different things we wanted for our big day! They have such a huge assortment of options and I really felt like our menu was customized just for us. Alissa and Katrina were very easy to work with -- I would highly recommend them to any couple!

Jessica
Jessica

Married on 10/07/2018

Incredible caterer!

We are so sorry that this review is so overdue! Falco’s did an incredible job. The food was DELICIOUS. Our wedding was back in October and our family and friends are still talking about how much they loved the food! We went with their Boardwalk Plated Package, but Falco’s will customize anything you want so your wedding reflects your own personal style. We worked with Heather and Katrina and they were excellent. They were very patient with us when our guest list kept changing last minute and super helpful in sourcing kosher meals for a few of our guests. They were also very flexible in terms of our timeline. We wanted our reception to run a little differently than the traditional timeline and Katrina made sure the kitchen would be able to stick to it. She also made sure we ate and set aside our favorite hors d’oeuvres from cocktail hour for us - VERY important when you’re being pulled in a thousand directions on your wedding day! We can’t thank Falco’s enough. We highly recommend! :)

P
Phyllis

Married on 06/09/2018

What a wonderful experience. Amazing food, staff was professional. We decided to rearrange the room they set up and they were graciously accommodating. We had such a great time. It was very cost effective. They did everything. We just had to show up! Definitely got more for the money. Thank you Alissa, Linda and the rest of the team.

Katherine

Married on 05/26/2018

The food was amazing. Staff was professional and bar tander was friendly and felt like family.

T
T.J.

Married on 05/05/2018

Choosing Falco's as our vendor was perhaps the best decision we made on our big day (apart from marrying each other!). Our wedding was at the Asbury Hotel, which highly recommended Falco's. We worked primarily with Alissa, and there are not enough words to sing her praises. She is super friendly, professional, and extremely responsive - and delightfully, she truly is invested in making sure that your day is free of stress, full of food, and joyous. She was truly willing to personalize our big day to our tastes without ever upselling us, and had an answer to everything - a well-oiled machine that never felt like stodgy, boring, or overly traditional. We were blown away by Renee, our Maitre D' - like Alissa, totally on top of everything, so nice, and made sure everything went off without a hitch. She somehow executed many moving parts with such efficiency and expertise. Most importantly, the food was awesomely delicious and everyone raved about it. There is not enough praise for Falco's - they make the entire process as easy as possible, do it with such joy, and truly make you feel like family.

Megan

Married on 04/14/2018

We were towards the late end selecting a caterer, and ended up putting a deposit down with Falco’s without really knowing them. I’m so glad we did. They do a mock wedding for the tasting and their food is absolutely amazing. So many guests were telling me how much they hate typical wedding food, and that they were so (pleasantly) surprised at the quality from Falco’s. We got the ice pops and had guests practically fighting over them. The waiters were running back to refill their trays before the far half of the room even knew they were available. I had sent my Aunt to the venue while we were taking pictures before the wedding started, and they wouldn’t even let her set anything up. We brought everything to the venue the day before with a few drawings and descriptions of how we wanted the tables, and it ended up looking gorgeous. We worked with Steve, Alissa, and Heather, and they are all gems. Anything we wanted, needed, or dreamed of was made a reality.

Falco's Catering's reply:

Megan and Travis,
Thank you for your kind words. We were so honored to be a part of your Wedding Day at Beach Haus Brewery in Belmar! What a great venue for your big day! From our family to yours...we wish you a lifetime of love and happiness! Falco's Catering

E
Ellyn

Married on 12/31/2017

Falco's Catering was simply the best! We got married on NYE at The Berkeley in Asbury Park. From the first food tasting to our last moments of the wedding, Lisa (our maitre'd) was there every step of the way. She is seriously the best! She made us feel comfortable and even helped us with our rehearsal! Heather was also wonderful, quickly responding to emails and going over the menu numerous times to accommodate the groom's food allergy. They provide delicious food, have all of the linens and details you need and are truly supportive of your special day!

A
Aubrey

Married on 09/30/2017

I don't know where to begin. My fiancé and I booked our wedding at the Berkeley Oceanfront in Asbury Park for Sept. 30, 2017. (This past weekend). When I tell you that when booking, we chose Falcos on 100% reputation over any other caterer. Our friends, family and even strangers suggested them and now we know why. Falcos staff is the true definition of an impeccable catering company. They're not only professional and outstanding in the food department, their staff is now family. Alissa, is a true pleasure to have gone thru the past year working with. She does not know the word "No". At least I never once heard it out of her mouth. Tory was a pleasure to have as our captain! She was always there to help us! And Lisa, our Maitre D.. Made our day possible. Every nerve went out the window when she walked thru the door! She is exquisite and incredible at her job. Falco, you have the perfect staff and the greatest company! Every venue you are in is incredibly lucky to have you!

L
Linda

Married on 09/30/2017

Outstanding in every way! My daughters wedding was an amazing event and Falco's helped every step of the way! The food and service exceeded my expectations!

Katie

Married on 09/15/2017

When my fiancé and I booked our wedding at The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel, we had a choice of two caterers. We went to both tastings and at the catering for Falco's, we booked our wedding right away with them! Not only did we enjoy the food, but we loved the service of all the staff and loved that the owners and staff made us feel like part of their family and that they'd be honored to be part of our big day! We felt their packages were reasonably priced for the amount of food they offered. We went to two tastings and were able to try a wide array of their appetizers/entrees/desserts. I worked with Heather up until our event who was extremely helpful and attentive, answering any questions we had immediately and offering her assistance whenever possible. When it came to the week of our event we met with Lisa who was our Maitre'd, who instantly made us feel comfortable, confident and stress free! She made us feel like family, and that she would do everything in her power to make our night the best. And she did just that. Our venue was decorated beautifully, both with linens/decor provided by Falco's and also decor that I provided to her. Our guests told us the food was some of the best they've ever had at a wedding event, from the cocktail hour stations and appetizers, to entree choices, and desserts. Lisa had food in our bridal suite for my husband and I when we arrived, a drink in our hand the entire night when we wanted, and smoothly transitioned all of our gifts and belongings to our hotel room following the reception. Lisa, we can't thank you and your assisting staff enough for making our night so amazing. It is one we will never forget and was truly the best night ever!

Melissa

Married on 09/09/2017

My fiance and I LITERALLY vetted dozens of caterers leading up to our wedding, so when we found Falco's it was like a breath of fresh air! From day one, the entire Falco's team provided outstanding customer service and INCREDIBLE food! We had a pescatarian menu and did a cocktail style reception that turned out amazing. All of our guests raved up and down about the food. But that's not even touching on the best part of Falco's for us: Our contact Alissa was amazing throughout the entire process of planning our wedding. Whenever I needed something, I just reached out to her and it was done that day. She helped with everything from the seating chart to the alcohol order and then some! To boot, our Maitre D' Katrina was incredible the day of our wedding. Katrina anticipated potential issues I wouldn't have even thought of and truly made our day go off without a hitch. In short, we really owe so much of the success of our wedding to Falco's and couldn't have done it without their amazing team. If you're looking for a caterer for your wedding, look no further - Falco's will give you delicious food, incredible customer service, and peace of mind on your wedding day, which is priceless!

D
Dana

Married on 09/08/2017

The Falcos team was amazing to work with during the entire wedding process! The team was flexible with our changes and did everything to accommodate us! The food at cocktail hour and dinner delicious and all our guests were very happy with the spread provided. Lisa was our Maître D and if she is available you MUST request her, her experience and attention to details is above and beyond what you could image. (she even bustled my dress! ) Thank you for everything!

Mary

Married on 09/01/2017

We had our wedding on September 1st 2017 at Bayonet Farm in Holmdel Park. The food was fantastic and the service incredible. Alyssa and Lisa truly helped make our day amazing.

N
Nicole

Married on 06/17/2017

Falco's catered our wedding at The Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel. Falco's was amazing! We worked with Heather Messina during the planning process and she was able to answer all of our questions. Lisa Conover was our Maitre D' and she made sure all of the details were covered forthe day of the wedding! She took all of the stress of the day off of my plate and was such a pleasure to work with. The Falco's staff along with our captain, Renee, were a pleasure to work with and made sure my husband and I along with our guests had everything they needed! The food is absolutely amazing! There are so many options to choose from and all of the hors d'oeuvres and entrees were delicious! The goodbye station was also a huge hit with our guests! And the passed Zeppole Fries!

E
Elissa

Married on 06/17/2017

We always use Falco's Catering and have never had anything but excellence! We recently had our daughters wedding at our home. Falco's Catering catered both the wedding and "welcome" dinner the night before, and did the most PHENOMENAL job! From the initial planning with Alyssa, to preparations with Joey and Stephen Falco to service with their excellent team, they were swift, considerate and professional. From start to finish the service and food were exceptional! My husband and I were so thrilled and our daughter was over the moon! We have never seen her smile and laugh as much! Our guests were equally blown away. Everyone we talk to says it was the best wedding they have ever attended. We are still dreaming of the Philly cheese steak and mashed potato bars! We cannot recommend Falco's Catering enough. Many thanks and much love to the Falco's team!

R
Robyn

Married on 05/27/2017

My daughters wedding on May 27, 2017, was catered perfectly. I have received so many compliments on how good the food was, especially the cocktail hour! Heather and Lisa were superb! From knowing my drink choice all night to just running the wedding party!

C
Chrissy

Married on 04/22/2017

Where do we even start. If you dream it, Falco's can make it happen. Working with Alyssa was like working with a fairy godmother who makes all your wishes come true. They were always super responsive and on top of everything every step of the way. They can do this stuff in their sleep and are truly in the business for the love of it.

Falco's was the secret man behind the curtain who made everything come to life. Alyssa continued to add items to our package as they came up and was always recommending different options to improve and fill in where we weren't sure. Lisa as the maitre die was absolutely incredible at execution, making everything go smoothly, and not letting us know any little hiccups that occurred during the reception by handling with grace and professionalism.

Alyssa always made sure that we had the exact food that we wanted by changing and altering options to what we liked.

Five months later the most talked about thing at our wedding is still the bacon bar. Yes, that's right, bacon bar. Three different types of bacon and sauces. Incredible. They perfected our stations to have a taste of everything on top of a fully stocked cocktail hour with extra little surprises.

I wouldn't change a thing and wish we could do it over and over again to work with them and eat the amazing food they create. An absolute pleasure to work with and we recommend them over and over again

H
Hayley

Married on 11/12/2016

CANNOT EXPRESS HOW AMAZING FALCOS IS. My wedding was at the Berkeley in Asbury park and Falcos handled everything for me. Leading up to the wedding I worked with Alissa. Her email responses were answered quickly and thoroughly. She was just so helpful and my meeting with her about final food choices was incredible. She was just so kind and I felt extremely comfortable telling her all my quirky little visions for my day, including my choice of PB & J as my wedding dinner. Heather ran my wedding the day of. She was fabulous! Again, she made me feel so comfortable in letting me know she was there for anything I needed and she just ran my wedding perfectly. Renee was my caption and I literally would finish a sip of my drink and have another in my hand. What great people they have working at Falcos truly. The guests loved the food especially at cocktail hour. And the goodbye station was a great touch. FALCOS IS AMAZING.

Alyssa
Alyssa

Married on 11/05/2016

I can't say enough wonderful things about Falco's catering and the staff there! Not only is their food absolutely delicious (everyone is still raving about it! ) but they have a great variety of options and are super flexible and willing to help! Alissa was our sales manager and she has been absolutely wonderful, very accommodating and treated us like family. Lisa was our AMAZING maitre D and just like Alissa, Lisa treated us like family. The attention to detail and care she put in to making our day run flawlessly was exactly what any bride could hope for. Both ladies helped us execute a 160 person sparkler send off and helped us set up a champagne tower at our cocktail hour- making my dream come true. Thank you Falco's for helping us make our dream wedding come true!