Back to Farmstead Golf & Country Club

49 Reviews for Farmstead Golf & Country Club

Featured
Emily

Married on 12/01/2018

Beautiful Venue + Exceptional Staff = Perfect Wedding Day!

The most perfect wedding venue. The food, the decor, the staff, but mostly the flexibility! We shopped around for wedding venues for weeks and weeks, and found most places to be very strict about their policies & assistance. However, from the start, we could tell Farmstead was different. Lindsey & staff were SO accommodating in every aspect. The food was fantastic; I highly recommend the buffet! So many guests told us that it was the best wedding food they have ever had. The entire venue is so warm & inviting, and make for fantastic wedding pictures. Our wedding day was truly perfect in every way, and we have the Farmstead staff to thank for that! Go see this venue in person, you won't regret it!

R
Reiko Goodwin Sireno

Married on 05/05/2019

Fantastic Staff and Venue! Book them!

Cannot thank The Farmstead Golf & Country Club crew enough for helping to make our wedding so fantastic! Big shoutout to Andrew and Lindsey who were wonderful and helped every step of the way from our first tour to the day of! Our maitre de, Noelle, was an absolute rockstar too! The Farmstead staff made the whole day seamless and stress free and the food was fantastic. Great people, venue, and value. Our guests have not stopped raving about what an awesome day it was. You will be happy you booked with them! :)

Michelle

Married on 02/19/2019

Farmstead is a beautiful venue. We worked with Lindsey and Noelle for the most part but everyone was wonderful. The Chef was very accommodating as well. I can’t say enough about Lindsey. She exceeded our expectations. She is personable and professional to say the least. Noelle was running all night with a contagious smile. She was kind and energetic. We highly recommend Farmstead!

Lindsay

Married on 12/14/2018

My fairy tale...

I cannot say anything bad about my experience with the Farmstead. First, Lindsey answered all of my tedious questions for over a year and always got back to me. Noelle- you were a dream to work with and helped ensure everything was perfect at all times. My family cannot thank you and Andrew enough. Andrew was a ninja- always there to help but not in the way at all. You guys were so amazing and thank you- the venue looked absolutely beautiful!

Brittany
Brittany

Married on 09/21/2018

Farmstead was an a amazing and beautiful venue and the staff was absolutely excellent! They made my day absolutely flawless! From rehearsal and dinner to the wedding everyone was wonderful and it was absolutely gorgeous! My wedding day was filled with fun and relaxation because they took care of everything. I can not thank them enough for all they did!

Farmstead Golf & Country Club's reply:

Hi Brittany! Thank you for taking the time to write a review, we are so happy that you enjoyed your day here with us at Farmstead. Congratulations again!

Lori

Married on 09/02/2018

We had the most unbelievable wedding at farmstead. The staff was so friendly and very helpful. Between the fast responses via phone calls and emails to the preparation and set up of the day of, we had the most wonderful experience. I couldn't have asked for a better day. The venue itself is beautiful and the set up from the staff just made it even more spectacular. We had the most perfect day and I would choose this venue for again in a heart beat! I loved the views and the rustic feel that it brought. It was everything we wanted and more! Best wedding day ever! Thank you to the wonderful staff for making my wedding the best day I have ever had!

megan

Married on 05/20/2018

great experience

From start to finish everything was perfect. From the ceremony to cocktail hour to the reception someone was always available to make sure things were running smoothly. The food was fabulous and the space was beautifully set up just the way we asked. Couldn’t have had a better experience

C
Christine

Married on 10/08/2017

Amazing experience hosting my wedding at the Farmstead. One year later people are still raving how awesome the venue was, how amazing the food tasted and how much was served, and how great the staff was during our wedding. The farmstead is reasonable in price compared to average weddings these days, Lindsey and the team were an absolute rockstar helping us to plan and make the day perfect. It was the most beautiful day of our lives and I highly recommend this venue!

Erin

Married on 09/24/2017

What can I say, we could not be more thrilled with our wedding at The Farmstead. This was the first of about three venues we visited during our search. Even though it was the middle of winter and it was covered in snow, we fell in love with it right away. The entire property was the perfect balance of rustic beauty. As a couple who enjoys the outdoors, my groom’s family actually owns a farm upstate, we wanted to make sure that our love of nature was reflected in the place we would get married. But we all know that a beautiful setting isn’t enough. What really put this place over the top was the staff. Banquet manager Lindsey made the process so easy for us. In every meeting and every email, she really listened to what we wanted. She was responsive to every email I sent no matter how trivial the request (and I know there were many). Going in to our wedding weekend, I was not as stressed as you would imagine a bride would be because I was confident that she had it all under control. On the weekend of the wedding we worked with Noelle as our wedding maître d. She, Andrew and the rest of the team were the utmost professionals. The entire wedding was absolutely seamless. As an event planner myself, I know all the things that can go wrong. But I have to say nothing did (and if it did, I had no idea. Sign of a good team!). The setting was beautiful, they set up all of our décor just how we wanted it and the food was delicious! I would highly recommend The Farmstead for anyone looking for a beautiful wedding in North Jersey.

N
Nicole

Married on 09/22/2017

#1 Venue for Weddings.

The best environment for a fun, rustic intimate wedding day. The 1st and ONLY place we checked out. Love at 1st site. My wife and I had so many people ask us how we even found Farmstead. The staff from top to bottom Andrew and Lindsay were amazing to work with. We were nervous about getting our vision to come to fruition. The second we laid eyes on the set up in the main room we were blown away! The day went smooth the night was fun! We even went back for lunch on our 1 year anniversary! Love this place. Look no further book today right now after reading this!

Jamie

Married on 09/01/2017

Our wedding was just held at Farmstead Golf & Country Club this past Labor Day weekend on 9/1/17. I can't say enough good things about this place - first off, it is absolutely perfect if you are looking for a rustic yet elegant place to hold a wedding or any type of formal event. The second we walked into the venue and took a look around, we knew it was the place we would hold our wedding. Lindsey and Andrew are phenomenal and always had the most positive attitudes which is something I personally loved. Any way we wanted to customize our day, they never told us we couldn't do it. Noel assisted us on the day of the wedding and she was just as amazing. The staff is great. Wedding planning can get out of control, overwhelming, expensive, etc. The pricing of this venue is the best around - you really can't beat it! They give you endless options for food, and our guests repeatedly told us how amazing the food choices were. No one walked out of our wedding hungry! They hold one wedding per day - and have a beautiful bridal suite to get ready. They even served us a huge platter of sandwiches and salads for lunch in the suite while we were getting ready. The food is great, the service is spectacular, the venue is beautiful, the price is right -- what more could you want!? I will always recommend this venue to whoever I may come across in the future looking to plan a budget friendly wedding! Thank you Farmstead! 5 stars!

Jodie

Married on 07/29/2017

I got married here on July 29th and could not have pictured my wedding to be any better! The staff was incredible, extremely helpful and friendly. Everything was just amazing! I'm already looking forward to visiting for some of our anniversaries!

thenagyweds
Kelsey

Married on 05/13/2017

Love love love. When your heart is set in being outside but it rains have no fear. The inside is just as romantic and beautiful. My guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been too and Lindsay is to thank! Being able to have hair and makeup come on site to get the girls ready was awesome. The staff goes above and beyond to make sure that you are having a blast. The food was exactly the way it was for our tasting. I loved the fact that while I was getting ready downstairs I could pop upstairs to see how everything was going. It really was amazing to see how the venue came alive with decorations. I would recommend anyone to this venue.

A
Amelia

Married on 05/12/2017

May 12,2017 was the best day of our lives! From the first time we saw Farm stead to the wedding day we just had a feeling when we stepped onto the property.

Melissa

Married on 04/21/2017

We had the greatest wedding at Farmstead! Everything was perfect and the whole day went so smoothly. It was relaxing, delicious and beautiful!

Jo Ann

Married on 11/05/2016

This was an amazing place for our wedding brunch. Everything was fantastic. Food was delicious!

S
sarah

Married on 09/09/2016

This place is absolutely beautiful, the food was amazing and the service was great. They provide a picture perfect landscape, getting married by a gazebo on a lake and then having the reception in an old barn with chandlers was so perfect for us.

Emily

Married on 09/04/2016

Farmstead was a dream come true! My husband and I could not decide on a wedding venue, and luckily through a google search I found Farmstead! We took a tour with Andrew and immediately fell in love; rustic, sweet and charming! Lindsey was absolutely amazing to work with and definitely saw our vision for how we wanted the night to run. The whole entire staff was amazing and I can't thank them enough for making our day special! I would highly recommend Farmstead! We are so beyond pleased!

V
valerie

Married on 08/27/2016

I absolutely Love this place! We got married august 27 2016. We had our ceremony, cocktail hour and reception all at the farmstead and everything was perfect! We met with Andrew first he showed us the grounds and went over all the wedding things due to Lindsey having a baby. We set up our meal tasting which was also with Andrew and since the food was so amazing we put down our deposit right then and was able to meet the chef due to myself the bride having a major garlic allergy they were able to prepare all our food without it.. We met Lindsey to discussed our details who is just so fabulous i cannot say enough about her. She was so helpful as a bride i feel like you don't really know much well Lindsey answered all my questions so quick and i probably annoyed her but she was still so fabulous and always so caring. All the staff and employees were very nice and efficient during our big day. The food is sooooooo delicious! I have guests telling us how great the wedding food was and even some people told us it was the best they have ever had whose been to multiple weddings. The ceremony space outside is just stunning i am so happy we chose the farmstead. The cocktail room is simply perfect. Lindsey was great with letting me even drop off things before hand due to me living so far away. I even ended up leaving some things there after our wedding day and Lindsey is keeping them for me until i return from my honeymoon. They are so caring! I loved that its family owned! You can definitely tell. I would highly recommend this venue!

K
Kate

Married on 07/09/2016

We had our wedding at Farmstead on Saturday 7/9 and it was just absolutely amazing! I don't even know where to start, the food was amazing, the ceremony site and reception locations were perfect, and our guests just kept saying how beautiful of a venue it was! Lindsey was my wedding coordinator and the Matre'D for the day of. She was absolutely the best to work with! So friendly, responsive, and accommodating! Every little detail was cared for, and everything the day of was exactly how we had discussed via our many emails. I loved that we were able to spend the entire day there, breakfast and lunch was provided, and it felt like the place was ours the whole day while we were getting ready. Just two quick examples of how amazing Lindsey and Andrew were... During the day Andrew let me know that the tulle drapes/string lights I bought to have around the dance floor weren't long enough, so he offered to hang other string lights in between to make up the difference. The second example was that during the reception my dress had gotten stepped on and my bustle was ripped out, Lindsey insisted on fixing my bustle so I could enjoy the rest of the night, and pinned up my dress for me. These were just two little examples of how wonderful Lindsey and Andrew were, and how extremely happy we were to have our wedding at Farmstead! It was absolutely the best decision and made our wedding day everything we dreamed of. Thank you so much Lindsey and Andrew! I highly recommend having your wedding or other event at Farmstead, you will not be disappointed!

K
Karen

Married on 06/26/2016

Had our wedding here this past weekend and I can't say enough good things about Farmstead! The grounds are gorgeous (photo op heaven) and the event coordinators Lindsey and Andrew - along with the entire staff - were a true pleasure to work with.
Both Lindsey and Andrew were always responsive to emails and phone calls and went above and beyond to work with the chef to create a menu that was safe for my husband's severe dairy allergy. The day of the wedding both were on hand to coordinate everything and thanks to them the day flowed completely smoothly leaving me worry free to enjoy our wedding which was perfect. Now I just can't wait to get our photographs back since I know they are going to be amazing!
Thank you again to Lindsey, Andrew and the entire Farmstead staff. And seriously do yourself a favor and check out this venue if you're in the market!

C
Christina

Married on 10/23/2015

When looking for a venue that was country/rustic we stumbled across Farmstead Golf and Country club. Having our wedding here was a wonderful experience. Lindsey is very easy to work with, and I had nothing to worry about besides getting ready. The food was delicious and our guests really enjoyed the grounds. We ended up getting some amazing photos because of the beautiful scenery the golf course has to offer. Best decision we made for our special day!

User5240001

2+ years ago

From day one we were in love with this place! The staff were incredibly helpful and professional throughout the entire process. The ceremony, cocktail hour, dinner and reception went seamlessly and when we didn't know what was coming next or what to do, the wonderful attendant Lindsay was there to assist and answer any questions. We also had our ceremony there and it was beautiful. The grounds have a rustic, vintage vibe with the silo, barn, gazebo and pond. Our photos were gorgeous because the area is absolutely beautiful, it's a great option for a venue close to Manhattan (only about an hour away) with hotels nearby. I can't say enough great things about Farmstead!

Lindsay

Married on 09/06/2015

The moment my husband and I showed up to Farmstead to view what they had to offer we knew right away we wanted our wedding there. I always wanted a barn/rustic wedding but could not fit 250 people in a little barn. Farmstead Country Club offers a beautiful rustic feel with wooden beams, wagon wheels, wagons, and romantic chandeliers.
We worked with Lindsay and she was on top of everything when it came to planning. She helped us schedule tastings, seating arrangements, cake tastings, etc. The weekend of our wedding we worked with Lindsay's sister (I can't remember her name, sorry! ) because Lindsay just had her baby (congrats!). Lindsay's sister was a doll and so much fun to work with. Our rehearsal was organized and she answered all questions. The day of our wedding everything was set up perfectly and I had ZERO worries.

We got married outside on the beautiful little island. The walkway was surrounded by wildflowers and guests were taken down to their seats via golf carts. We chose to have pictures taken during cocktail hour and while guests were inside eating and drinking, cocktails and drinks were brought outside for us to enjoy as well.

The rest of the night was a blur and went by so fast, but I never, EVER had to worry about anything. Farmstead did an amazing job and I highly recommend having your wedding or event at their venue.

User4528146

2+ years ago

Farmstead Country Club was the PERFECT place for our reception. We got married on one of the hottest days of the year and the air conditioning was in full force so everyone was comfortable at the reception. The site is stunning and the service was impeccable. We were able to drop off all our decorations the day before and they assisted my aunts in helping set up the day of. Lindsey was always quick in her responses to any question I had and was so accommodating. I highly recommend!