Back to Fiesta Solutions Party Rental

M
Featured
Marisse

Married on 12/05/2015

We were contacted by Fiesta Solutions through our wedding reception venue. They provided us with a beautiful, draped tent, uplighting, and string lights for our outdoor garden wedding. Jesus was great to speak to and he really exceeded our expectations with the great value and elegant presentation. Thank you, Jesus & team, for making our night picture perfect!

Bryan
Bryan Espinoza

Married on 09/12/2018

Great experience

Best party rental in tampa hands down. Great employees who speak spanish as well and best of all great prices!

S
Sarah

Married on 04/21/2018

Friendly family run company. They were a pleasure to deal with. Provided pipe and drape for my daughters wedding. Great pricing for beautiful result. I recommend this company.

K
Kate

Married on 04/08/2017

We used Fiesta Solutions for our ceremony chair rentals, and could not be happier. We rented the stunning mahogany padded chairs and our ceremony site looked absolutely beautiful. The team at Fiesta was so friendly and accommodating. I had 3 different times were i changed the amount of chairs we needed, from 50-100, and they were so kind about it the whole way. They set the chairs up in a lovely fashion and were quick to break them down after the ceremony ended. The guys who set up and broke the chairs down were so nice. We got married in the Ybor City Garden Museum, and Fiesta is a preferred vendor... Can totally see why. Thank you so much, our wedding was gorgeous!

User6088283

2+ years ago

They were professional and walked our chairs all the way around the house and put them on our porch for us at no extra cost. The chairs did arrived dirty so we had to wipe them down. I would recommend them and use them again.

S
Sylvia

Married on 01/07/2017

Jesus and his team REALLY made our wedding what we dreamed of. The lighting, and all the small details they took care of was just incredible. They were patient and they made sure to be competitive with their pricing. I highly recommend them for all your wedding set up needs. Linens, Tables, Plates/Silverware, Couches, String Lights, Tents, Bars... I can go on and on. Book with them! You won't regret it!

User7002877

2+ years ago

We rented chiavari chairs, dance floors, and draping for my venue. Jesus was great into dealing with all details and logistics. I would recommend fiesta to anyone who is planning their wedding they really care about you as a customer.

User4077537

2+ years ago

Fiesta Solutions was awesome. I needed a last minute column/arch for my wedding on 4 27 14 & they had it set up before I came and the flowers they had with it just made my ceremony that much more beautiful. Thank you so much! Definitely will refer you to friends/family
-Julia

R
Rachel

Married on 12/10/2016

4.7

Fiesta solutions was reasonably priced and had a huge selection of rentals available. Although they were extremely friendly, at times conversation was a little confusing on my end. It all worked out though, and I had a beautifully decorated venue for my wedding.

J
Jordan

Married on 03/14/2015

We rented the Luxury Colonnade Wedding Arch. It was perfect! My only issue was after our ceremony we were trying to do pictures with it and the setup guys were a bit pushy. Kept asking if they could take it down and also the flowers kept falling off. But none the less it was beautiful and unique.

Fiesta Solutions Party Rental's reply:

Thank you for the Review Jordan.
We are sorry we had a miss understanding thinking the ceremony ended at 5:30pm. they were there till 6:30pm Please excuse my Crew this will never happen again.
Also the flowers on the stands its hard to keep them on since its an outdoor/wind but we always try to use sand bangs and other methods to make your wedding as perfect as it could be.

Gina
Gina

Married on 09/26/2015

We found Fiesta Solutions through an online search. They are a family run business and we choose to work with them based on their flexibility for pick up and drop of the items. Our event was a small wedding ceremony but they do a variety of other types of parties. We rented white chairs and two columns with decorative flowers and sheers. Their prices were reasonable and within range of other party rental companies. As mentioned earlier, we chose them because they were more flexible with pick-up/drop-off times, which worked better for us as we were trying to get things ready for the event. Admittedly, I was wary at first since I did not find reviews for them and their office is small and off the beaten path but the whole process went smoothly and the items were clean and looked great in the pictures. I will definitely be contacting them the next time I have an event.

K
Kristen

Married on 05/23/2015

I was very impressed with the chairs that I rented for our wedding ceremony on May 23,2015. I needed 94 white chairs. They were all in great shape and the price I paid was the best value out of any other place I also looked into. The owners of the company were always very nice with me and although I never formally met them, I had no issue at all on my big day! The were prompt and helped in making my day perfect! I will definitely recommend them for your event needs! The value is incomparable! Thank you Fiesta Solutions!

D
Daphne

Married on 10/26/2013

3.8

Fiesta Solutions provided the chairs at the best price! There was a sight delay in delivery, but they did make it in time.