Back to Fine Arts Photography by Janna

| Tampa, FL See photos, pricing and details

17 Reviews for Fine Arts Photography by Janna

Deb

Married on 08/05/2018

Janna brought such a wonderful vibe to our day. She was responsive and kind... A joy to work with!

P
Paola

Married on 05/05/2018

For our last minute wedding at the beach she was very accommodating which we greatly appreciated it! The pictures came out great despite the fact that it was drizzling. We received our pictures in color AND black and white which was a nice surprise and the they all came in a beautiful USB which also is a necklace! Again another unexpected wonderful surprise and very thoughtful!

C
Carol

Married on 11/12/2017

Janna was an awesome photographer for our son and daughter-in-laws wedding this past November. She was on time, ready for emergency hair fixes, she caught photo's that told a story of their day. I would highly recommend Fine Arts Photography by Janna Coleman.

L
lee

Married on 09/29/2016

We cannot thank Janna enough for our fabulous photos her service and professionalism and kindness throughout the day and beyond. We now class Janna as a friend and would highly recommend her for your special day! Our photos will capture our memories forever thank you

R
Rob

Married on 05/26/2012

Janna was great and was very helpful in making our special day very special. Highly recommendable!

B
Bob

Married on 04/14/2012

Janna did a great job and it was a pleasure to work with her!

Jocelyn

Married on 07/30/2011

Janna was my photographer for my beach wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida on July 30. She did an amazing job capturing both posed and impromptu shots. The photos came out beautiful and she is wonderful to work with. Her quality work was very impressive and I would highly recommend her for any event- especially your wedding!

Jessica

Married on 11/21/2010

Janna is a very sweet person to work with. , She will do anything to make you feel comfortable and that is important on your wedding day espically if you are camera shy. Janna Has an eye for making pictures look amazing! She is great and i would recommend her to everyone i come across for an event and trust me i am very hard to please =)))))

S
Susan

Married on 02/20/2010

With ease she blended nicly into the event, never interfeering but always capturing
the important aspects.

M
Gina

Married on 07/11/2009

I could not express how awesome Janna is! She is amazing... Our engagement shots were gorgeous and everyone commented on our photo at the reception. My husband is very reserved and she caught his smile so many times, it shocked me. I have been with him for three years and had yet to capture him like she has. She made me look and feel beautiful while being posed for shots. I do not consider myself photogenic by any means, and she blew me away with my pictures, posed and candid... My husband and I looked amazing! We had just been to our brother-in-laws wedding with 8 photographers, and a large, expensive production of a marriage, and he was shocked at how our pictures came out even better then his own! My hair lady had me run late, and she was calm and led everything quickly, and was at the church before us! If you are looking for a photographer, look no further, she is top notch! She is a pleasure to work with and she is all over the place. I caught her on chairs, steps, chewed alive by mosquito's at the beach and doing whatever it took to get the best shot and angle. She is a genius in what she does and a blessing to work with. Her flexibility is amazing and she will do whatever it takes to make sure you and your husband are happy. She went above and beyond for us, EVERYONE at our wedding commented how nice she was and how she took so many great shots. We have nothing but great things to say and have made a long term friendship and can not wait to hire Janna to take pictures of our pregnancy(in a couple of years of course) and whatever else the future holds...

UPDATE: Janna is still doing our photos! She has done all of our family shots, maternity and was even at my first child's birth. She has photographed my child who is now 15 months his whole life and will with my second child on the way. She does amazing work and we would not have worked with her this long if she didn't. I refer her to everyone I know. I can not rave enough. My dear friend said it perfectly... "everything Janna touches turns to gold!"... If you want an amazing photographer and amazing photo's... Call her! We have for almost 5 year now!

Joyce

Married on 05/24/2008

Janna is fantastic to work with. She is professional, artistic, fun, and a brilliant photographer. Also, she had the best prices for the package we wanted. Ours was a beach wedding and while there was lots of beautiful scenary (including my husband! ), I am not a photogenic person AT ALL! Still, she found ways to make me look absolutely fabulous in a variety of poses. The ceremony photos were stunning, and the reception pictures were just what we wanted -- casual, sincere, and fun. I was very impressed with her style, photo suggestions, and abilities, and she far exceded my expectations. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

K
Kathleen

Married on 05/21/2007

As the Mother of the Groom I found that Janna did such a beautiful job with my son's wedding pictures. She caught not only my beautiful new daughter in law but the venue from the wedding. Janna has an eye for just the right shot. Durning the respection she took great shots and you never noticed she was there! I can't say enough about the experince, she made this a day a day to remember for my son and his new bride but also for the whole family. When we look at the albums her photography brings back this wonderful day and you can't help but remember how happy everyone was and how memomorable the day was for my family.

Julie

Married on 05/12/2007

Janna was an amazing photographer to work with. She was always available to discuss the look and feel of what we wanted in our wedding photographs and she listened to and addressed each of my questions and concerns as we got closer to the big day. Her thorough preparation and open communication leading up to the wedding made my day easier than I ever could have imagined! She has an incredible way of getting every smile, every look and every aspect of the celebration without you even knowing she's there! Our finished product is a beautiful and complete collection of the day's progression and (both planned and spontaneous! ) events that we love to show off!

Quality of Service: Exceptional and Highly Recommended! Our photos are truly beautiful!

Responsiveness: Incredible! I was never left waiting! She was in place and ready to go long before we arrived at any destination! She also had our photos on a disc waiting for us when we returned from our Honeymoon!

Professionalism: Completely! Janna's focus is on the day's events and she captures it beautifully! In fact, our "official" wedding portrait was actually a total candid moment she caught!

Value for Cost: Extraordinary! The costs associated with a wedding of any size can easily skyrocket and we were cautious not to blow the budget on any one item - Janna was the perfect fit!

Flexibility: Amazing! Janna listened to everything we wanted and then delivered even more!

Dolores

Married on 08/04/2012

Janna did an amazing job on the pictures for our beach wedding. Despite the difficulties of the heat and humidity of August in Florida, not to mention the lighting issues, our photographs came out beautiful. We got our pictures back way sooner than we expected and she offered to do more touch ups at no additional cost, but they were perfect as is!

S
Shannon

Married on 06/16/2018

Janna went above and beyond by accommodating our budget! She is a blessing! I would recommend her!

User1084664

2+ years ago

Janna is a very sweet person. I would have liked the opportunity to take more photos but time constraints did not allow it. I look forward to seeing the ones that she took.

Jenny

Married on 09/20/2008

4.2

She was great! We got to know each other throughout the process. She had lots of ideas and helped us with our photography decisions. I love my wedding pictures!