Back to Fine Arts Strings

E
Emily

Married on 07/06/2019

Surpassed Expectations

My wedding coordinator recommended them. I had a special request that they were able to do. My cousin is a singer and they accompanied her. It was totally beautiful. I definitely would recommend them!

K
Kate

Married on 06/15/2019

Great Music!

They did not disappoint. They did all our requests and they sounded great. Their music definitely made the ceremony really, really special. I would definitely recommend them.

M
Michelle Rodriguez

Married on 05/05/2019

Wonderful!!!

John and his group were wonderful! My bride and her family were so pleased with everything! John even at the last minute came up with a Star Wars song for my bride and groom!

S
Sandra

Married on 03/27/2019

Fantastic!!

John was great to work with.... Very responsive, flexible and helpful navigating all the issues involving selecting our music. And the day of everything went seamlessly. It was gorgeous. One of the highlights of day. I totally recommend them.

F
Frances Morgan

Married on 01/19/2019

Concierge service that made my wedding wonderfully unique!

I wanted something more than your typical processional played on the organ for my wedding, so I contacted John Randolph with the Fine Arts Strings. I am so glad I did! John provided me with concierge service in crafting a totally unique musical experience for my wedding. I had so many questions, which he very patiently helped to answer for me. He led me through the entire process of choosing the size of the group, deciding how long to book them for, and selecting pieces for various parts of the ceremony. He even arranged a song that was particularly special to my fiancee, so that the string quartet could play it during the ceremony. What a wonderful, and cherished memory for us! I cannot tell you how many people commented on the beautiful music afterwards. We loved the music so much that I am secretly planning to hire John and his musicians again as a surprise anniversary gift for my husband!

S
Sherry Hebert

Married on 11/17/2018

Highly Recommended!

I first heard them when they did my friend's wedding. I had just gotten engaged and after hearing them, I knew I had to have them. Fortunately they were available since I know they don't do double bookings. They were really great to work with, responsive and attentive to detail and the final product is amazing. They were absolutely gorgeous.

H
Heidi

Married on 09/15/2018

The Perfect Touch

I had always wanted to enter to Wonderful Tonight. They did that plus several other special requests we had. Lots of my guests mentioned how great they sounded. They were amazing.

E
Emily

Married on 03/24/2018

I love Fine Arts Strings

My wedding coordinator recommended the Fine Arts Strings. She said that she uses them exclusively since they are the best. And they did not disappoint. Thanks so much for making my wedding even more special!

D
Debbie

Married on 03/10/2018

Great group

I can't recommend them highly enough. Of all our vendors they were one of the easiest to work with. Very professional. E-mails and calls returned promptly, etc. And they delivered 100%. They sounded fantastic!

J
Jennifer

Married on 07/01/2017

Absolutely the Best!

I can't recommend John and the Fine Arts Strings highly enough. They made everything a breeze. They learned a new song for us and the music was absolutely perfect. Thanks, Fine Arts Strings!