Back to First Choice Limousine

T
Tamara

Married on 08/18/2018

Perfection!

Hired them for my wedding on 8.18.18 and got the Hummer H3. Working with them was very flexible and smooth, worked with them via the phone and emails only, I made many changes due to the weather and they were just as smooth and nice and made the whole process easy for us. The driver was well dress, great attitude, happy face and very professional. The Limo was absolutely STUNNING inside and out, the lights, the music system, the atmosphere, the cleanness, the champagne and the glass, everything was beautiful and perfect. So happy that we hired them and would definitely recommend them to anyone who's looking for great options and service. THANK YOU for making our experience great!

C
Caitlyn

Married on 09/24/2016

First Choice Limousine gets 5 stars all around! Professional, easy going, flexible, and great service. We were blown away with how awesome our chauffeur was.

User6120845

2+ years ago

First choice limousines should be just that, the first and only choice! Dan was fantastic very flexible and accommodating, I highly recommend them for your wedding or any events. The red carpet serice and experience on our wedding day from our amazing driver Dennis was flawless. The best service ever! He was so funny and helpful it helped bring my stress level down and calm my nerves before walking down the Isle :) I will be booking all my events with Dan and requesting Dennis go forward!

User6121074

2+ years ago

First Choice Limousine was absolutely fantastic and I would recommend them to my closest friends and family. They arrived right on schedule and the driver was more than I could have asked for. He professionally guided me from the minute he greeted me at my house until the time he brought us to our final destination. I will most certainly use them for all my future transportation needs.

User6075867

2+ years ago

Dennis was great. Couldn't have done a better job. Would recommend to anyone.

User6124921

2+ years ago

Wonderful friendly and professional service

L
Lynsie

Married on 09/12/2015

Highly recommend. We used them for our wedding and we were so pleased. They were on time, professional and caring.

D
Danielle

Married on 07/18/2015

Absolutely PERFECT! First Choice Limousine was excellent to work with over the phone. They were incredibly flexible, and it was very easy to arrange our wedding transportation with them over the phone. It was also a great value! Very affordable. We rented the 25 passenger party bus to take our guests to-and-from the hotel, church, and reception hall. The driver was super friendly, very accommodating, and he went above-and-beyond to make our wedding day easy and fun for everybody. The Party Bus was really nice also, and it was in good shape. It looked brand new. We are so glad we want with First Choice Limo for our wedding transportation.

User6120821

2+ years ago

Best thing I ever did for our $200000 wedding very very professional and great vehicles and drivers

User6120687

2+ years ago

Our driver was extremely wonderful and professional. We had several inches of snow on the ground and he was still able to get us from the hotel, to the church, and back for the reception safely and on time. He was attentive to us and helpful with the wedding party, especially helping my wife to leave the church in a snowstorm and protect her dress! The driver was also able to work well with the photographer who wanted some pictures in and outside of the limousine. The next day we had the same driver pick us up at the hotel and drive us to the airport for our honeymoon. We were very happy with and felt very comfortable using First Choice Limousine.

K
Kim

Married on 10/11/2015

We had a great experience with First Choice Limousine! We rented a 20 passenger Hummer limousine and a Rolls Royce! We asked to change locations and timing at the last minute and both the dispatcher and drivers were super flexible and very professional!

User5039930

2+ years ago

We used First Choice since they were a great value and we only needed a town car to take my wife and I from the church to the reception venue. Car was clean, and the driver was very nice. The only issues we had were, the car was late picking us up because of a accident and the driver was telling us he wasn't feeling well. Who wants to hear that when your in a town car and you have a two week honeymoon coming up. Being late actually was a great thing for us as we got to sit and enjoy time alone in the church as everyone else went on to the reception. People don't value that time enough. We were able to sit, holding hands and reflecting on what just happened. It was great. Even with those two things I would still recommend them.

B
Bianca

Married on 08/11/2018

1.0

Terrible experience and terrible customer service- DO NOT RECOMMEND!

Booking First Choice Limousine was the BIGGEST mistake I made for my wedding on 08/11/18. It’s taken me a few months to finally write a review because I am still awe struck at the terrible customer service from the woman at the office and the male who Is the the owner. I will start by saying that my experience with this company didn’t start out bad as I called the week of my wedding to book their services and thankfully they were able to offer me two 10 passenger limos on such short notice. I paid $400 deposit ($200 for each limo) and explained to the woman over the phone that the reason I needed the limos last minute was because we chose to do “first looks” last minute at a location 15 minutes away from my venue and I wanted the limos to transport my husband and I as well as our bridal party! Here’s where things with this company took a turn for the worse. FOUR days before my wedding I called the office because I needed to give them a final payment. Prior to submitting a payment I explained to the woman on the phone that the weather was currently calling for rain and that if it rains I would no longer need the limos as “first look” photos outdoors before my ceremony would no longer be an appropriate option. She suggested I called back closer to the wedding for the final payment so that we could “keep our eye on the weather”. So I called back two days later and now TWO DAYS before my wedding. I told her the same thing I told her two days prior, that the weekend was still showing on and off rain so she told me she would have the owner call me regarding this situation because at this point she made it a point to tell me that “they cannot hold up two limos for me if I don’t end up using them (if it rains) because then the company would be losing out on another job that actually needs them”. You could imagine how surprised and upset I was to hear a limo company basically tell me that they didn’t care if it was my wedding day. I have no control over the weather otherwise it would not have rained, and this is what I said to the owner when he called me the NIGHT OF MY REHEARSAL DINNER (night before the wedding). I was sure that when speaking with the owner he would have been more understandable about my situation than his office staff was because after all he is the owner and it should be about top quality customer care. He was the same if not worse than the office staff. The entire time speaking to him and explaining to him that I can’t control the weather forecast, he just kept telling me “well I can’t hire drivers for your event if you’re going to have to cancel because the drivers will need to get paid and we are going to lose out on two limos we could be using elsewhere”. This company was more worried about making money on these two limos than they were understandable about the situation they were now putting myself, my husband, and our bridal party in. During rehearsal as the coordinator, my parents, and bridal party could see the look on my face while in the phone with the owner, my husband finally came up to me and said just cancel the limos if they are so worried about our situation. So I told the owner to cancel the limos and hung up so that I could actually pay attention to my rehearsal. If the rain in fact held off the morning of our wedding, plans to do a “first look” session off site would have been ruined because this company would not be flexible. I lost $400 to this company because they would not return my deposits to me even though canceling the services was not a choice I wanted to make but a choice this company forced me to make because they were more worried about the money they were going to lose if I didn’t cancel. I would NOT recommend them. I should NOT have worried about anything the night leading to my wedding but this company certainly left a very bad impression on me. DO NOT HIRE THEM!