Back to FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH

C
Cody Evans

Married on 03/02/2019

Fantastico

He did great it was perfect hire this guy peeps and he also had a bday song for my kiddo 👶 thanks bud for the fun

J
Jessica

Married on 09/29/2018

Mark did an amazing job DJ'n our wedding reception. He showed up about 4 hours before the ceremony just to make sure he had everything perfect. He used his silver package for our reception, which was amazing! It had flat screen TVs on it and showed music videos to the songs being played. He had just about every song you could think of. Even a bluegrass song for my dad! We also used another one of his sound systems for our ceremony. He was extremely helpful throughout the whole planning process. Answered our questions relatively fast and was helpful with recommendations. He also takes great photos! If we were able to give more than 5 stars, we would. My husband and I highly recommend!

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Wow, thank you so much for the great review Jessica. You guys were great to work with and it's so nice when people appreciate all that I do. May you 2 have a long and happy marriage!

Alexander

Married on 11/11/2017

Mark from First Class Dj did an awsome job at our wedding. He was there when we had questions and he answered them fast. He did great with the music he kept everybody dancing. He had limbo going for the kids and everybody had fun doing that

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind review. I'd love to be of service at future events for your family. I believe it was Olivia that won the limbo contest. Hope she's cherishing her trophy!

Rebecca

Married on 08/26/2017

Great service and very easy to work with! Highly recommend!

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind word Rebecca!

Regina

Married on 05/27/2017

A great Dj! Thank you for doing such a wonderful job. You were very patient with all us. You were very organized, outgoing, fun, hip, and you have so many songs from back then to present! Mark is really awesome & worth every penny spent getting him to perform for us, from his DJ package to the photo booth package!

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Thanks so much for the nice review Regina. I look forward to seeing you all again in the near future since I think I might have picked up a future wedding from a guest at your reception. See you then!!

45!lisa

Married on 10/27/2016

The best DJ around! Great music choices. Mark, was very profestional. And, would highly recommend him at your Wedding.

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Thanks for the nice review Lisa, the reception was a lot of fun to do!

J
Joshua

Married on 08/08/2015

Mark did an awesome job at our wedding. He was very open with song choices and requests and played a nice mix of songs that we could dance to!

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Thanks so much for the positive review, you guys were great to work with. Thanks for hiring me to entertain at your reception!

M
Mandy

Married on 09/06/2014

DJ was great! Everyone had fun, people were always dancing and the reception flowed really well. He was on top of everything and did everything we wanted to have done. Best part was he also took pictures, that was not something I expected and they were great to be able to see everyone dancing on the dance floor. I would recommend him to anyone getting married.

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Thank you so much for the glowing review Mandy. I hope the married life is treating you both fantastic!!!

Debbie

Married on 08/09/2014

Had a great time, you did a wonderful job. Mason loved the bubbles

T
Tracey

Married on 06/08/2014

The best DJ around. Will play anything you want, has a wide variety of music from all eras. Highly recommended. He did both of my kids grad parties and did an excellent job.

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Thanks so much Tracey - Thanks so much for the repeat business as well!! I can't honestly say that I"d play anything requested.....I don't play songs that are "explicit" at events where kids are present. Kind of a shame sometimes tho because I do like some of the songs.

S
Susan

Married on 07/27/2013

All the way around Mark did a wonderful job at my daughters wedding, did everything down to the T of what she wanted and even did very well with the LAST minute changes. He honestly did more then I thought he would do, I didn't realize all the stuff the DJ did. He does more then just play music. He is like part of the Family important, and Mark did such a great job. My other daughter even wants him to DJ a birthday party! He is good!

Rick

Married on 07/14/2012

We were very pleased with the services we received for our reception. Our D.J. Was very professional and dressed for the occasion. He met special requests to make our event extra special, prices were great, equipment was up to date and amazing, has a huge selection of music, and he was great with communication. Highly recommended and will use for future services!

User3549134

2+ years ago

First Class D.J. Service did an amazing job at my wedding reception. He offers a variety of systems at affordable prices. At my wedding he set up beautiful uplighting that definitely amped up the venue. He asked me to provide a list of music my husband and I were interested, so that we would have exactly what we wanted regarding music. The lighting effects he had one the dance floor where great and guests of all ages were dancing the night away! First Class D.J. Definitely ranks as one of the best! Many of my guests complemented me on my choice of D.J.and wanted his information to book him for their events! I would recommend this D.J. In a heartbeat!

dawn

Married on 05/15/2010

He was on time. Had a wonderful time and played everything that we wanted and then some. The dvd that he made was great and showed a lot of wonderful memerys.

Amber And Jason

Married on 10/04/2008

Mark was an awesome DJ, it seem like he could read the room and kept the party going. :) He played a trick with the groom that people our still talking about almost 5 years later! I would absolutely recommend Mark to anyone in need of a DJ!

Amanda

Married on 12/09/2017

3.4

The dj had all of the song types mixed together. He had all of the line dances in one part and then all of the slow dances together. It made it so no one was on the dance floor too long because they either got bored or tired.

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

Hi Amanda - I'm really upset that you felt it ok to give me such a low score in rating my services. As far as grouping songs together, that is what a DJ is supposed to do - I always play 2 slow songs back to back because not everyone gets to the dance floor on the first song. The same thing goes for line dances where they are played in groups to optimize dancing. I had a lot of requests at your wedding from guests during the night so playing some of those might have been a problem. I remember your reception hall had a bar area located down a hallway in another room so guests were split up between the 2 rooms which did not help with keeping the guests and dancers all in one location to optimize the energy. Please reevaluate in your mind the total picture of the event and try not to place all the blame on me. Every reception has a group of people in ages from little kids to great grand parents and the DJ has to play a wide amount of styles and decades of music to please everyone at some point, including from having your grandfather do square dance calling which he did for 2 songs to playing the latest Justin Bieber hit on the radio.

Deborah

Married on 08/02/2014

1.9

I was disappointed with my experience with First Class DJ at my wedding. I felt I had to fight with him to not show music videos, he played only a very small amount of songs from a list of songs my guests requested, had unprofessional things (like the dj is single and available) scrolling during the reception, and would switch songs when guest were dancing to something that would have them clear the dance floor. When my sister decided to not do her maid of honor speech (which was perfectly fine with me) I heard him tell numerous people that she "chickened out".

FIRST CLASS D.J. SERVICE & PHOTO BOOTH's reply:

I'm sorry that you were not pleased with my service. In 18 years of DJ'n I've never had anyone request no videos and since you were in the frame of mind that the music videos would be in appropriate I wanted to reasure you that all the videos are edited for content to make them family friendly. We discussed this over the phone days before the actual reception - I didn't see it as fighting with you on it. You gave me a list of 25 songs to play during the 5 hour reception of which after dinner and such there was 3 hours left for dancing. I played 22 of those 25 songs you had on your list. Many guests were coming up and making requests as well and I did the best I could to fit those in while trying to play as many off of your list as possible. I never said anything about the Matron of Honor over the microphone, I said that to the Best Man when letting him know he didn't have to pass the microphone to the Matron of Honor so no harm done there. As for the scrolling LED sign with messages like "Congratulations to Mr. & Mrs. Derrick & Deborah Keller", "Dont' Drink & Drive, You Might Spill Your Drink", and "The D.J. is Single"....yes I'm single and most people find it humorous. Had you simply came up and asked me to remove that, I could have easily have done that but no one said a thing to me about it. The emptying of the dance floor is going to happen when playing requests - there were many I knew weren't danceable but it seems like playing those requests which you claimed I didn't do was just as bad as if I"d told the guests "NO". A prime example of that is, you had POLKA on your must play list and when I played a polka song - the entire dance floor emptied. I also had a woman come up and request Ozzy's - Crazy Train stating that it was the grooms favorite song and when I played it, the floor emptied. I've only been a member of wedding wire for 9 months and the 5 previous customers that have found me on here all gave me a 5 star rating.