Back to First Student Charter Bus Rental

Featured
Grace

Married on 01/19/2019

Wedding bus transportation

We had a bus make 2 trips taking guests to and from our wedding. My conversations with representatives setting up and confirming details of the trip were helpful and informative. The buses arrived on time and met all expectations. We were able to transport a large number of guests for an affordable price. Great experience!

Samantha
Samantha

Married on 03/23/2019

Exactly What We Needed!

Terry, our bus driver sent from the Vernon location was amazing! She was right on time and had a great attitude and was available to us all night! Since we were on a budget but we still wanted to ensure our guests got to and from the venue safely, this was the perfect solution! I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for group transportation!

A
Amy

Married on 03/16/2019

Great Choice for Wedding Transportation!

We used First Student Charter Bus for our wedding in Gloucester, MA this past weekend and they were so great! We had two hotel blocks for our guests so we had two buses, one for each hotel. The buses were clean and the drivers were so nice and personable. Everyone was happy to have a quick easy ride to the wedding venue and then back to their respective hotels at the end of the night. I would highly recommend First Student Charter Bus for wedding transportation!

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 11/16/2018

Best price, great service!!!

This comapny is easy to work with and so affordable for safe rides for your wedding party and/or guests! We added another bus for the retun to the hotel, and they were able to discount the price for us, since we were good customers! They did their job very well and kept everyone safe!

Jessica
Jessica Levy

Married on 10/28/2018

Great company for a great price

We are thrilled to have used First Student for our wedding transportation. They were easy to reach, allowed us to tweak the quote several times and experiment with different routes and schedules before finalizing the reservation, and everything went smoothly without a hitch. At the end of the night, the driver came into the bar where we had our after-party to announce it was the last run and ensure that he didn't miss anyone. Clearly, above and beyond. The school bus had seat belts and was a fun, easy way to save some cash on what we think would have been an unnecessary upgrade.

Kristen
Kristen

Married on 10/20/2018

Wedding transport

Absolutely awesome service! Transported guests from two hotels to the wedding venue and back. Maneuvered a tricky driveway and got everyone home safely. Punctual and respectful. I got many compliments from the guests.

D
Danyelle

Married on 10/20/2018

Fall wedding

This company was great! They were reasonably priced and professional. I will use them again for future events.

Julie

Married on 10/13/2018

Wedding Bus

Shuttle service was reliable, dependable, and ran without a hitch! Thank you for making this crucial part an easy part! Guests enjoyed the ride and the bride and groom enjoyed everyone being on time! Thank you so much, we wish we could do it again.

C
Claire

Married on 10/06/2018

best value + very reliable

This company has the most affordable price + very reliable + organized service. It was fun to ride a school bus with friends. Highly recommend it!

James

Married on 09/29/2018

We used First Student Charter Bus Rental on our wedding day for transportation to and from the hotels to our wedding venue for our guests. They were very easy to speak with and set everything up. They send you confirmations of your itinerary and make sure all of the details were covered. I spoke with the driver when he arrived at the venue and he was very nice and accommodating to our requests. Also the price is great! If you need shuttle service for your guests this is the company to use. Plus they will love being on a yellow school bus!

Jenna

Married on 09/22/2018

Great experience, safely transported our guests to and from our wedding in town in Glastonbury. The drivers were very nice and on time!

P
Paulette

Married on 09/15/2018

We are so glad we decided to get a bus for the night of our wedding! Our driver was courteous and respectful and drove us safely to and from the hotel to the venue! Worth every penny to make sure everyone was safe! Thank you a million times!

C
Cassie

Married on 09/15/2018

I used First Charter to transport our wedding guests to/from the various venues on our wedding day. First Charter was so easy to book, I had some changes along the way and they were so great about getting back to me and getting the correct notes into my booking. The price was the best I found and the service on the day of was great - on time, went to the right places, followed parking instructions, friendly drivers, etc. Really impressed with this company and would recommend for your wedding or any other bus needs!

K
Kass

Married on 09/15/2018

We had a great experience using First Student for our wedding. The driver was punctual, very friendly and professional. We even had wedding guests comment on how nice the driver was. Would definitely recommend them!

B
Brooke

Married on 09/08/2018

We were interested in a school bus for our wedding because it was half the price and fit double the amount of people then a few of the companies we had looked at and just overall thought it would be a fun idea for transportation. Our wedding was in chester county PA on 9/8/18 and we were booked with first student charters Newark, DE branch. Everything went smoothe from the initial booking until the night ended and they dropped us off at the hotel. I had to change my times around once or twice during the process and they would send that to whomever to be approved and not even a day later I would receive confirmation through email. Some of our guests mentioned there was one wrong turn made on the way to the venue, but when you have 48 people with smartphones on a bus someone was able to figure it out quickly. It truly wasn't a huge issue and did not effect our day in the slightest. Happy we went with them!

Zulemy
Zulemy

Married on 08/30/2018

Best trip ever

No complaints! Customer service on the phone was so helpful and friendly. Didn't need a deposit, and final payment was easily made a little over a week before of the event. The bus came on time for all the trips it took during our reservation block which was for 8 hours! The final trip back to the hotel after our wedding was super fun. We had congas from our wedding reception and sang songs all the way back to the hotel. The driver was friendly and celebrated with us. Great experience! Felt safe the entire time!

K
Katherine

Married on 06/30/2018

First Student provided the shuttle buses for our wedding this summer, and they were excellent. They came by the property a day early to scope out the drive and pick up / drop off location, which really impressed us. On the day of, they arrived on time and made sure our guests did too!

Melanie
Melanie

Married on 06/30/2018

Wedding Bus Rental

Great for weddings! Very professional and nice company! Great for shuttling a lot of guests.

Tiffany
Tiffany

Married on 05/26/2018

I had a GREAT experience with First Student at our Memorial Day weekend wedding! I got a call from headquarters about two weeks before our wedding - we were actually outside the range of service and shouldn't have been able to book with them. Thankfully, they said they would still fulfill their duty and we finalized our schedule. They did great driving everyone around all day and back and forth from our venue to the hotel. Overall a great price (best I found) and easy to work with! Everything was on time and friendly

L
Laura

Married on 05/19/2018

I recently worked with the Plymouth Meeting branch of First Student Charter to provide a shuttle at my wedding. I admit I was nervous about booking this company based on some of their negative reviews. However, they are clearly the most cost-effective option out there for a shuttle service and, fortunately, we had a great experience! Our bus/shuttle arrived right on time at the hotel to bring guests to our wedding ceremony, and the driver stayed on site throughout the reception as planned. The shuttle was clean, our driver was friendly and professional, and our guests appreciated that they didn’t have to worry about driving. I can’t speak for all of the company’s locations, but I definitely recommend them if you’re looking for a shuttle service near Plymouth Meeting, PA!

Judy

Married on 04/28/2018

First Student was very responsive and helpful right form the start of the planning stages up to the day of the weeding. We highly recommend using them to shuttle guests so they can relax and enjoy the whole wedding experience.

V
Vickid

Married on 03/11/2018

Dem-wal wedding

Everything about this company was amazing. Our bus driver was early/on time and was there for us! The idea of a school bus was so fun and all of our guests enjoyed it. The only issue was the seats were a little small for my over 6 foot brothers! Haha. They just sat on the aisle seat with their legs stretched out!

H
Heather

Married on 03/10/2018

We had a great experience with First Student - I have seen the several negative reviews and all I can say is that you are taking a risk booking with them and I had similar concerns when we booked. It is a more cost-effective option vs. Charter buses but we really didn't have a choice to use charter buses because our venue was really deep into the French Quarter in New Orleans and the charter buses can't fit so they would have had to drop the guests off far away and then the guest would have had to walk. So we took a gamble and book First Student and ,fortunately, everything worked out really great for us. The buses were at the church early (their spot time is 1 hour before the time you will need them to start) and they did a one way trip to our reception venue located really deep into the quarter. Make sure your addresses in your confirmation are correct - I noticed that they had a small error in the reception address and we corrected it but who knows if that would have caused issues. I do recommend them but again, with all the negative reviews, you are taking a risk. In addition, I'm sure each city is going to vary from one another so make sure you see which cities the good reviews and bad reviews are coming from. We used 3 buses.

S
Stella

Married on 12/31/2017

Professional, dependable and very well-priced. Thank you, First Student! Do not hesitate to use First Student. I reserved 2 busses for my daughter's wedding - one for the rehearsal dinner and one for the wedding. Each trip went very well. The entire process was so easy. Everyone that I talked to while making arrangements was extremely professional and efficient. When the busses arrived to transport our guests, the drivers were extremely cautious, especially Jerry. Thank you, Jerry! They were professional and courteous to our guests, who were singing and having a good time on the bus. I HIGHLY recommend First Student!

Z
Zack

Married on 11/10/2017

Excellent service to have a Fraternity Date Party! My organization and I had a great time! The staff was great and very helpful during the planning process. All buses arrived on time and they helped us work a rest stop in. Your hospitality and communication were phenomenal. We are grateful for their kindness, thank them for an amazing patience, and look forward to the next time we attend.