Back to Fisher Bus

Featured
Allegra

Married on 06/08/2019

Great Experience!

We loved Fisher Bus! The groom and groomsmen took a bus from the hotel to the wedding venue before all the guests, and they were running a bit behind so the driver waited while they all figured out how to put in their cufflinks. The bride and groom took the last bus back to the hotel, and again the driver waited while the groom used the bathroom. He was very amicable, and joked with the couple and their friends during the ride.

Alesia

Getting married on 02/04/2021

April wedding in Boston, Ma.

Fisher is a great company to work with. We had a wedding in Boston, and they provided excellent service.

Book them today.

P
Pamela Manchester

Married on 07/29/2019

Wedding transportation

Very professional service. Could not have been easier to work with.

Cassandra
Cassandra Hanjian

Married on 06/29/2019

Great experience!

Fisher provided our guests with transportation (school buses) between the blocked hotels and our venue the day of the wedding. They were responsive, timely with pick ups and drop offs, and extremely professional. Highly recommend. Would use again.

W
Whitney

Married on 06/28/2019

Wedding Guest Transportation

We used Fisher to transport our guests from hotels to our wedding and home again. They were so easy to work with and very responsive. The driver arrived on time and the transportation plan we worked out ran very smoothly. I felt confident in booking them and would definitely recommend to any other bride for their wedding day. The price is great as well!

Thank you Fisher for making our wedding run smoothly and giving me one less thing to worry about!

S
susan

Married on 06/08/2019

Great service!

Angel at Fisher Bus was very professional and helpful! She was flexible whenever we needed to make timeline changes and always responsive. The company made our day easy and painless and the guests appreciated the transportation!

Jemal Williams

Married on 05/11/2019

Not Having to Worry!

Seriously, we didn't even think twice about our guests getting back and forth, especially for such a great occasion. There were no complaints from guests and Angel was very responsive in getting everything ready. On time, professional & great options for transportation. Pricing a definite plus plus. Recommending to everyone. Thank You.

Fisher Bus's reply:

Thank you for your review Jemal.
It was our pleasure to be a part of your wedding day!
Thank you for your recommendations as well.
Best Wishes,
Fisher Bus

David
David

Married on 05/11/2019

Great and Reliable Service

We used Fisher Bus for our day of wedding transportation from our hotel blocks to our wedding venue and back at the end of the night. Angel was great to work with in planning our transportation needs. We heard our guests had a great time on the buses as well, and we appreciated that the buses made multiple trips at the end of the night. And compared to other companies, they had the most reasonable pricing

Hi David,
Thank you so much for taking the time to provide your feedback.
It was such a pleasure to assist you in planning your wedding transportation.
Because of wonderful customers like you who help spread the word about their experience with our service we continue to grow. For that we are especially grateful.
So thanks again for your valuable time.
Best Wishes!!!

Audrey

Married on 05/04/2019

Affordable and responsive!

Fisher was great! We got quotes from various places for schoolbuses and they were the most affordable by far. Angel was really helpful in scheduling and was able to help me make some last minute changes. Drivers were on-time and professional!

Liza
Liza Dietz

Married on 04/27/2019

Great experience with Angel & Fisher Transportation

Angel was always responsive to my questions and made good recommendations. We ended up renting a school bus for our guests and it was super clean, the driver was very nice and they stayed on schedule. We did move our times around and Angel was always supportive. The last two weeks before a wedding, things change and times get adjusted. Fisher was able to work with us. I also liked that the tip was already included. It was one less envelope to carry around that day.

Fisher Bus's reply:

I want to thank you for taking the time to write a review. It was an extreme pleasure to work with you. It's so great to hear that our planning efforts went well and the schedule was a success.
Best Wishes,
Angel
Fisher Bus

Jocelyn S.

Married on 12/22/2018

No need to worry when you hire Fisher!

Fisher Bus, Co. Did a great job for our wedding! They were on time and the drivers were professional and friendly and the buses were extremely clean. We used Fisher on Friday and Saturday and everything went off perfectly. I would recommend Fisher Bus, Co. For a wedding or any event you need transportation for!

Fisher Bus's reply:

Thank you so much for the review. We certainly appreciate the great feedback and wish you all the best.

Jenn

Married on 12/01/2018

Reliable, easy to work with, & great value!!!

My venue recommended Fisher bus company after I expressed some frustration in dealing with other transportation companies. Fisher was very responsive and gave me a competitive quote. I never actually saw the buses or drivers, as I stayed at my venue where both the ceremony and reception was held. As the bride, what I appreciated most was that they got all of our guests to our ceremony on time and safely home after the reception... And I didn't even speak to them on my wedding day! I know that sounds strange, but it was nice to have a vendor that was self sufficient, reliable, and got the job done without any guidance from me on my wedding day. I highly recommend them!

Fisher Bus's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Jenn. We take pride in preparing ourselves before your big day to ensure that there are no worries when it comes to transportation on the day of.
Thanks again for letting us be part of one of the most important days of your life. Congrats and best wishes!

K
Katherine

Married on 11/10/2018

Easy and Reliable

Fisher was easy to work with, they were responsive, and made multiple runs on our wedding day without any issues!

N

E
ERIKA

Married on 11/09/2018

Best Price and Service

I found fisher bus when I was completely procrastinating to find travel to and from the hotel. Many vendors were unresponsive and the ones that weren’t didn’t have what I needed. Fisher was super responsive Angel called me back and answered all my questions for me. It was so nice to cross that off my list so quickly and with complete confidence in the company. On the day of the wedding they delivered as promised and put up with all our guests with a smile. We had them for a set amount of time and they were able to take as many trips as needed. I recommend them to everyone I know already because of what great service we got.

Fisher Bus's reply:

Hi Erika, it's awesome to hear that everything went as planned and you were so happy with our service. Thank you for you recommendations and we wish you all the best.

S
Stephen Wai

Married on 11/03/2018

Great experience with Fisher

Working with Angel to coordinate wedding shuttles was a pleasure. She made it really simple for me to figure out how to shuttle my guests from a hotel to my wedding venue. Affordable pricing as well. Would highly recommend Fisher for your event.

G
Gena

Married on 09/15/2018

Fisher was fantastic for our wedding day. The buses were clean, on time, and available when we asked for them! They didn’t miss a guest. The buses came directly to the hotel, made special trips for the wedding parties and the rest of the guests, and did multiple round-trips to the venue and back. It was crucial for the buses to be reliable, and they were, very much so! They helped make it the best day of our lives.

Joan

Married on 04/28/2018

They were very easy to work with. They showed up on time and made multiple runs. The driver we had was wonderful!

Fisher Bus's reply:

I am so very pleased to hear that you had a most pleasurable experience with our service. Thank you for choosing Fisher Bus to be part of your big day!!
Many years of happiness sent your way!!

L
Lauren

Married on 09/10/2016

We used Fisher Bus for our 09/10/2016 wedding. We rented 1 school bus and 1 van. Both vehicles were new and clean. The drivers were super friendly and accommodating. The school bus was used as a shuttle for our hotel guests and also for shuttling to the parking lot up the street as it was a backyard wedding on a dead end. The van was used for the wedding party. Everything went according to plan. Fisher bus provides excellent service and very clean vehicles. We highly recommend Fisher Bus Company for your next event.

Fisher Bus's reply:

Hi Lauren thanks for the great review. Congratulations on everything!

Allison

Married on 06/11/2016

We used Fisher Bus to transport our guests from three different hotels to and from our wedding at Glen Manor. We then later decided to use the same buses earlier in the day to transport the bridal party from two separate locations to Glen Manor rather than get limos and the additional cost was nothing compared to having to do a second rental of limos. We had the motor coaches and they were perfectly clean and all our guests were very comfortable! The bus drivers were very accommodating with any and all requests the day of the wedding. Would definitely use them again and highly recommend!

K
Kerrie

Married on 05/27/2016

We rented the Trolley from Fisher Bus and it was gorgeous. We had some hiccups the week of the wedding and our pick up location changed a couple times. Jess was very helpful and made sure everything happened smoothly. The trolley was gorgeous, clean, and roomy. There were a lot of people who were on it with us after the ceremony was over on our way to the reception and we all had plenty of room. Our driver was professional and friendly. I highly recommend using their services and if you're interested in a trolley this is the most beautiful you will find!

Fisher Bus's reply:

Kerrie, I'ts great to know the we played a part in making your wedding a successful and memorable experience. We thank you for your business and the positive feedback. Congratulations!

Jane

Married on 10/24/2015

Fisher Bus brought our guests from hotels in downtown Providence to our wedding venue in East Providence. Danny, our driver, was extremely punctual, friendly and professional. The charter bus was clean and seemed new. The staff I spoke with leading up to the event were friendly and professional. All in all a great experience.

If you have doubt about having whether or not to offer a shuttle to your guests, to us it was definitely worth the extra money to know our guests didn't have to worry about driving or getting taxis and could be fully present with us at our reception.

Fisher Bus's reply:

Thanks Jane. We believe that hiring bus transportation for guests carries just about as much value as the right wedding dress..Of course we're bias!

User5549101

2+ years ago

Fisher Bus was a great choice to use for our September 2015 wedding! The price was one of the best we came across in our search for transportation. We chose to go with a yellow school bus to help us cut back on the cost and it worked out perfectly! The bus was on time and the company was very clear and flexible with the communication process during wedding planning. I was a bit hesitant to use a yellow school bus rather than a charter bus, but it was in good condition, clean, and got our guests to where they needed to go! I would definitely recommend this company if you're looking for reliable, affordable transportation.

User5402162

2+ years ago

Great communication planning the event. Extremely attentive!

They were able to do their job without bothering the bride at all the day of the wedding =). I received so many compliments about the cleanliness of the motor coach.

Could not have asked for a better transportation company!

Jonathan

Married on 08/29/2015

We rented some cottages for all of our friends about an hour away from where our ceremony/reception were held and used Fisher Bus to transport them to and from the festivities. The company was friendly and professional throughout the planning process. They only needed a little bit of information from us and then took care of the rest, which was fantastic. The bus was clean, quiet and smooth (I rode on the way home) and the driver even obliged my request to take a route out of Providence that would allow everyone to see the Water Fire event that was still going on. All-in-all, fantastic service without any hassle or glitches. Thanks, Fisher!

Fisher Bus's reply:

Jonathan, that is some great feedback. We always try going the extra mile for our awesome customers!