Back to Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre

Featured
Rebecca

Married on 04/27/2019

Flawless Finish is an understatement

Trial was excellent. Great customer service.

Update post wedding:

This woman is an absolute warrior. There was a major detour on the way to my venue and she let me know well ahead of her arrival. She was still timely even with a major delay en route. Another obstacle was thrown at Cassie as she got a phone call and briefly excused herself. The rest of our make up was executed perfectly, professionally, staged for photos and all around perfect. Many of my bridesmaids simply got lashes because of how tastefully Cassie’s applies them. A perfect experience on a perfect day all executed by a woman who received a phone call their was a death in her family and rearranging her childcare. I hope she doesn’t mind I am oversharing but to any bride, knowing that the person you are trusting with your face cares more about your day being perfect than you do, means a lot. Thanks for helping me feel my best at my wedding day and the day after when I definitely looked better than I felt :-). Can’t wait to see the pictures.

Stephanie
Stephanie Price

Married on 06/13/2019

Absolutely amazing!

As soon as my husband and I picked our date and booked our venue Cassie was the 1st person I texted to make sure she was available that day! I couldn’t have asked for a better artist/friend to not only get to share an amazing day with us but also to be such a big part! I honestly never thought I could look or feel as amazing as Cassie made me! She’s incredible and truly talented! My 5 bridesmaids and MOB/ MOG all had their makeup done by Cassie as well and every single one of them looked stunning! Her prices are great and worth every penny and more! I couldn’t thank you enough Cassie! You’re the best.... We love you!

Flawless Finish by Cassie McIntyre's reply:

Awe! Thank you so much Stephanie!! I was completely honored to be apart of your day!! I love both of you very much, I had so much fun spending the entire day with you!!!

Allison

Married on 06/08/2019

Felt like a Princess

Cassie made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day. Very friendly and fun to work with. I felt like a princess and the makeup lasted the entire day.

Kelly
Kelly

Married on 05/24/2019

Absolutely amazing!

I seriously cannot recommend Cassie enough. What she can do with makeup is simply amazing. Let me start off by saying that I’ve had my makeup done several times in the past and every time I just didn’t like it. I never felt or looked like myself. The makeup would always feel super heavy and within a couple of hours it would be melting off my face. But with Cassie, I felt like the prettiest version of myself. It wasn’t overdone, it didn’t look or feel heavy whatsoever, and it lasted ALL DAY/NIGHT LONG! And that is HUGE for me considering I have super oily skin, and that makeup usually doesn’t last past a couple hours. I didn’t have to blot or touch my makeup once, and it looked just as gorgeous 12 hours after she had done it.

Cassie also has a really fun and bubbly personality, which is nice to have on your wedding day when it can feel a little stressful. She worked efficiently and made sure all 7 of us were done on time. And of course everyone LOVED their makeup!

I can’t thank her enough. I have never felt more beautiful!

Melissa

Married on 05/18/2019

Cassie was great! She did my make up for my sisters wedding back in October and it was beautiful! The whole bridal party looked awesome. She was so friendly and so easy to talk with. She talked with you to see how you wanted your make up done and made sure when she was finished that you loved it. I will definitely reccomend her and will keep her in mind for my own wedding. Everyone was so pleased and we got so many compliments throughout the entire day on our makeup. It lasted the whole night!

Sophie
Sophie

Married on 04/20/2019

Incredible makeup and overall experience!

I am so grateful I booked with Cassie for my wedding day makeup. She did a phenomenal job giving me the look I wanted, and the makeup turned out even more gorgeous than I imagined, plus it lasted all day through both sweat and tears! She also did makeup for my 4 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and 3 flower girls without making anyone feel rushed. It was such a treat to be pampered the morning of our big day, and she did a great job making me feel comfortable and relaxed. Not only is she kind and accomodating, but she is also very professional, arriving on time and prepared. I would definitely recommend her to anyone looking for someone who takes pride in the quality of her work!

S
Sarah Kim

Married on 03/30/2019

Such an amazing experience!

Cassie did such an amazing job on my wedding this past March. All the girls in my bridal party loved their makeup so much, and they all had nothing but nice things to say about Cassie. My mom even had her makeup done, and it came out beautifully! Being Korean, I was a little wary of how the makeup would come out (especially for my sister who's had a bad experience in the past), but everything came out so well, and she was able to accommodate for a wide range of skin tones and eye shapes. Cassie made sure that each girl was comfortable with the amount of makeup applied and ensured everyone was pleased with their makeup. She's so friendly and also worked well with my hair stylist. I would definitely recommend Cassie for any event and would hire her again! Thanks so much, Cassie!

H
Hannah

Married on 11/18/2018

I love how she did my make up

I love how she did my make up for my engagement shoot and wedding day. I got a lot of compliments and Cassie is so friendly. I get anxious with make up because I don’t use that much daily but Cassie’s work made me confident on my special day and not only that she did a great job doing my grand mom, mom and MIL make up.

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 10/07/2018

Cassie is amazing!

I would recommend Cassie 100% for all of your wedding makeup needs! From start to finish, she was extremely responsive and helpful! She even helped me coordinate my make up trial with my bridal shower, which was amazing! She is extremely knowledgeable about what looks good and gives you an honest opinion about what will fit your face. She wants all of her brides to feel beautiful and you feel that when you work with her.
I had makeup done for myself, two of my bridesmaids, and my mother in law, and she travelled to the venue the morning of our wedding right after she had a baby! Cassie is amazing and I can’t say enough good things about her and her services! Cassie, thank you for giving the boost I needed to get those extra long lashes, you’re the best!

lauren

Married on 10/06/2018

Pleasure to work with!

Cassie was a great choice for makeup for my wedding! She was a recommendation from a girl I work with. I reached out to her way before my wedding date but she was already booked & I was so bummed. After having a horrible trial with another makeup artist, I was so upset & didn't know what I was going to do. It was only a month before my wedding & Cassie reached out to me saying she had a bride cancel at the last minute for my wedding date. I couldn't believe that she remembered me from months before & was so thoughtful to reach back out to me! I immediately set up a trial & was so in love with my makeup that I booked her right away! She was on time to begin makeup the morning of my wedding. She did all 4 bridesmaids, 2 mothers & mine in such a timely manner. She has such a good spirit & was so friendly with my whole family. Everyone kept saying how she just fit right in with my family & was a such a pleasure to work with! Highly recommend & will definitely be using in the future! Thank you Cassie!

Allison Fischer

Married on 09/22/2018

Never felt more gorgeous!

Cassie is amazing! She made me and my bridal party look flawless! I never had my makeup done so well and it lasted the entire day! Def recommend!

Laauren

Married on 09/08/2018

Wonderful experience!

I stumbled across Cassie's work when looking for a make-up artist for my wedding and could not have been happier. Prices in the D.C. Area can be overwhelming but Cassie was very reasonable and recommended her friend Brooke Roush, a hair stylist. I did a trial with both in May before my September wedding and loved Cassie and Brooke's conversational and professional attitudes. Cassie paid close attention to my desire for a natural look and I really did feel beautiful on the day-of. My bridesmaids had a blast with them too. I would recommend a smaller bridal party (around 4-5 total) since we (8 for make-up) were a little pressed for time at the end. Loved working with Cassie!

J
Jenn

Married on 07/28/2018

Cassie did my makeup for my 7/28/18 wedding. I was beyond impressed with her, and as someone who does not wear a lot of makeup, she made me feel both comfortable and beautiful. She was amazing to work with, and her pricing is great. I highly recommend her!

J
Julia

Married on 07/14/2018

Cassie was absolutely amazing to work with! She was extremely responsive throughout the entire process and made sure every detail of my big day was absolutely perfect. She was able to perfect the makeup for 4 of my bridesmaids and myself within a 3 hour time frame so we were not wasting the entire day. Highly recommend!

Amanda
Amanda Jackson

Married on 05/27/2018

Amazing work!!

I can't say enough amazing things about Cassie and her professionalism and her incredible make up skills. She did my best friends wedding a month prior to mine, and that entire bridal party looked phenomenal, then came my big day- 5/27/18, and Cassie rocked out 2 flower girls, 6 bridesmaids, 2 moms, and a grandmom and everyone was obsessed with their looks. My makeup didn't budge the entire night. I can't wait to have an excuse to have Cassie do my make up again. One of the best in the business hands down!

Abbie

Married on 04/28/2018

If you are looking for great quality & a beautiful finish product. You absolutely need to chose Cassie for your makeup. She does outstanding work & it lasted all through the night tears & all!

Laura

Married on 04/21/2018

I cannot rave more about how Absoutely wonderful Cassie is and how beautiful she made me felt. She had 6 girls to do, never rushed, took her time and made each of us feel amazing. Makeup literally lasted all day and night. She also is so passionate about her job and was so touched I chose her. Love you!

Meghan

Married on 04/20/2018

Cassie made myself and all of my girls look amazing on my wedding day! Everyone looked natural and is what the exact look I pictured! She came to us so that we didn’t have to travel, and everyone loved how their makeup turned out!

Laura

Married on 02/18/2018

Cassie is absolutely fantastic to work with! She was the make-up artist for my best friend's wedding one year ago and I was so pleased with everything, I booked her for my wedding in February. She is extremely talented, professional and friendly. She takes her time with each person making sure they get exactly what they want, but stays on track with your timeline so that everyone is ready to go when you need to be. Cassie made me feel absolutely beautiful for my big day! It doesn't feel like you're wearing make-up and it stays put all day long.

Ellen
Ellen

Married on 01/06/2018

Cassie was absolutely amazing! She was so easy to work with and made everyone feel comfortable and relaxed. She listened to exactly what everyone wanted and no one had a single complaint or worry! I would use her again in a heartbeat - I wish she could do my makeup every day!

Amanda

Married on 11/30/2017

Cassie did our makeup for my sisters wedding and she did an amazing job! Everyone looked great. It was enough to look good in pictures but not so heavy that it looked caked on in person. And she was so sweet and professional. She was so pleasant to work with and I would definitely use her again.

B
Brittany

Married on 11/11/2017

Cassie is absolutely phenomenal! She is professional and sweet and really makes you feel at ease. She did my whole bridal party plus both mothers and we all looked absolutely amazing. My makeup lasted all day and all night. I really couldn't have picked a better person for my makeup. She is excellent at what she does. I would recommend her to anyone for any makeup needs. I will definitely be using her in the future!

K
Katie

Married on 09/23/2017

Cassie is truly amazing. She did stuff with my face I didn't know was possible. She helped me, someone who seldom wears makeup, be comfortable and happy. Highly recommend!

Meghan

Married on 09/16/2017

Cassie is great! She made myself and my bridal party look absolutely amazing!

Kristi
Kristi

Married on 06/24/2017

Cassie was amazing. She made me look stunning on our wedding day. Not only was she super professional, she was a lot of fun. All the girls looked great and were very happy with Cassie. You can't go wrong hiring her.