Back to Florette

Featured
Hannah

Married on 05/26/2019

Above and beyond

Sophie made my absolute dream floral wedding dreams happen! She is truly and artist and perfectionist. I felt so excited letting her be creative and what she did for us was so much more amazing than I could have dreamed up or imiagined! She is so kind and will do anything to make your vision come true. Her attention to detail is incredible. Our wedding looked straight out of a secret garden/ magazine and looked nothing like any other wedding I had seen. She worked so hard and was a total blast to work with. Not only would I recommend her, but I would say you will regret not choosing to work with her.

Florette's reply:

Hannah thank you for the kind review! I loved every single minute of doing your wedding! It really was a fairy tale! Thank you again!

M
Margarite halaris

Married on 07/27/2019

Breathtaking flower arrangements and wonderful team!

Sophie and her team were absolutely wonderful! Not only am I a picky person, but I also live out of state. Sophie was so patient, accommodating, timely with responses and extremely open minded and flexible. She constantly wanted to make sure my vision came to life and that I was happy. She was very willing to be creative and even went as far as doing a mock up for me! She was so generous with her time leading up to the wedding and the day of she truly went above and beyond to deliver perfection! It was such a pleasure working with Florette. I would highly recommend them!

Rebecca
Rebecca Overbury

Married on 07/20/2019

Dream wedding

We worked with Sophie and Florette for our recent wedding (July 2019) and I simply cannot say enough good things about our experience. She was professional, thoughtful, flexible, and truly took the time and effort to understand and create our vision. She communicated with us regularly. We also had a comparatively low budget and many vendors would have scoffed or written off our event as a loss. Sophie was not deterred and took our wedding to another level. I am seriously in awe of how beautiful and true to our dreams everything turned out. Our wedding was a fairy tale and she played a huge role in making this happen. Cannot recommend Sophie and Florette enough.

Sami
Sami Crouch

Married on 06/01/2019

Superb florist - loved everything about our experience with Florette!

Sophie does absolutely incredible work. She did everything in her power to accommodate our vision for our wedding, and it turned out more beautiful than I could have imagined. She embraces challenges and does everything possible to keep it within your budget. I can't recommend her enough - thank you Sophie!

C
Courtney

Married on 05/04/2019

Exactly what I wanted!

Sophie at Florette was wonderful to work with. She made my bouquet become exactly what I wanted. We shared photos via email, and she let me know exactly what flowers she would be using. She even threw in some extra boutonnieres so I could choose exactly what I wanted. I had a great experience!

Florette's reply:

It was an absolute pleasure working with you! I am so pleased the bouquet was exactly what you wanted! Many congratulations again!

T
Tim Lane

Married on 02/23/2019

First Wedding

Sophie did an amazing job arranging bouquet with the flowers we specified and when we met up she was super sweet and honest with us. Definitely satisfied with her work!

C
Cityhomecollective

Married on 09/21/2018

Perfect Floral Touches

Florette was the perfect addition to our event, and we were thrilled with the work Sophie did. She nailed the aesthetic and effectively perfected the vibe we were aiming for. The arrangements were healthy and wholly unlike anything we'd seen before, and the compliments from attendees poured in. We'd be thrilled to work with Florette again for this or any other event in the future!

Z
Zizi Schirf

Married on 06/09/2018

Very professional and fun.

Sophie came and looked at the space. Had some fun creative ideas. Liked how she incorporated the setting with the flowers