Back to Flower Allie

159 Reviews for Flower Allie

Featured
Jane

Married on 05/26/2012

Had the most gorgeous wedding flowers, thank you so much Flower Allie!

PERSONAL FLOWERS
My gorgeous fluffy bouquet of peonies (with subtle sprigs of other little goodies) was even more dreamier than i could have ever imagined. It maintainted it's shape laying on its side throughout most of the ceremony, and survived violent swings by yours truly. Allison tied it together with a lovely satin ribbon, overlayed with white lace, and pinned down with pearls.. Can ut get any more bridal?! The girls bouquets were absolutely darling, with different roses including the very highly sought after juliet garden roses & my favorite floppy white flower (i think sweet peas? ) poking out. All the bouts were very wedding, yet modern & whimsical. The mothers and grandmother got a more traditional & substancial orchid corsagem while the sisters had a delicate mini rose corsage. They all held well thru hundreds of hugs. Everyone just looked so dashing!

CEREMONY FLOWERS
i had 2 large arrangements placed at the front of the church. Gorgeous tall calla lillies with a fluffy arrangement at it's base. It really gave the church (which is huuuuge) a weddding feeling without breaking anybody's budget. I was away for the honeymoon, but i've heard from the congregation that everyone's been enjoying the arrangements for the past couple weeks! These flowers laaaast~~!

RECEPTION FLOWERS
i had guest book table arrangement, escort card arrangements, dessert table, guest table centerpieces, sweetheart table, the wedding cake.. Did i miss anything? The toss bouquet? Let's just say that there were flowers everywhere. So glad we decided to pinspot the centerpieces, they were absolutely gorgeous! The more traditional centerpieces were mono-arragements of callas, tulips, peonies, & roses accented with gold mercury glass tealights. So grand, so wedding! The fun centerpiece was tall floating candles highlighted with several bouquets of my bridesmaids flowers in gold mercury glass. Similiar arrangements were at my sweetheart table, & i looovelooooved them! They're so photogenic! Everything was designed with Allison, she's awesome. Ooh, & my wedding cake was ordered plain but with Allison's perfectly placed flowers it looked divine.

everyone loved the flowers, i loved my flowers *bigbig heart* Plus everything was created without budging the budget not even a cent! I did add additional arrangements, & even requested a last minute bouquet for the ceremony just 36 hours prior to the wedding! Allison saved the day, and without charging me extra. She and her team honestly worked magic to deliver more than i can ever expect, and did it with so much enthusiasm and care. Words just can not do justice for the product, service, and professionalism we've received. If i was to do it again.. Hands down, it'll be Flower Allie!

Gladys
Gladys

Married on 08/31/2019

Floral Heaven at our Wedding

Our wedding reception at Rancho Las Lomas was filled with magical flowers thanks to Flower Allie! From the initial meeting, to the mock up, and all the emails in between, Allie executed our vision perfectly on our wedding day.

By the end of our day, all the flowers still looked fresh as if they were just brought in!

She also provided candles in additional to the florals. We had candles along with the floral centerpieces with beautiful crystal compote vase and rose gold votives surrounding. She also added votive candles along the bridge to the Teatro (main dance floor / reception area) which glowed at night and created a romantic setting.

Pricing was appropriate and we booked her right away after our initial meeting! We met with a few other florists but Flower Allie was perfect for us. She has the right pricing, beautiful work (the portfolio to show for it), fantastic personality, and the professionalism that we wanted. We 100% recommend Flower Allie for your floral needs!

Married on 10/27/2018

Beautiful Arrangements!

Allie's work is beautiful! She was so helpful in understanding what kind of flowers and colors we would be able to get for October. She was patient throughout the design process since I wanted such a specific look and color combination (without using too many roses!). It all came out gorgeous from my bouquet, the chuppah, the center pieces, the seat assignment table, to all the little arrangements just scattered about for ambiance, I loved it all!

Ada

Married on 07/07/2018

My wedding flowers came out so amazing I truly recommend to come here for your wedding flowers they are the best!

C
Colleen

Married on 05/05/2018

Our flowers were beautiful. Allie understood what we wanted and created it! She made my dream a reality! Excellent!

Sogol

Married on 07/07/2017

Flower Allie did an INCREDIBLE job on our flowers! Honestly she exceeded all expectations. I was really happy with the flowers from our mockup but somehow on the day of, the flowers were 100x more beautiful. I'm still getting compliments on our flowers!

One thing to know about Allison - she knows her stuff! She does not try to up-sell you on anything. She's very honest and that is something to really appreciate, especially when planning a wedding!

bridget

Married on 07/01/2017

Allison was so fun to work with during the planning process. She is very talented and great at what she does. During out first meeting I showed her a few photos from my Pinterest and she immediately picked up on my vision. At the "mock-up" she had a centerpiece ready for me that was exactly what I had imagined. My mother in law loved the mock up so much she hired her to do flowers for the rehearsal dinner. The rehearsal dinner theme was tropical and she made these adorable center pieces with pineapples as the vases. Everything at the wedding turned out gorgeous! Thank you Allison and Flower Allie for the most beautiful wedding florals!

Married on 06/10/2017

Flower Allie did all of the florals for my wedding, including chuppah, reception centerpieces, escort card table, high top table vases, everything. Everything came out spectacular. I don't know much about flowers, but I showed Allison some pictures and tried to describe as best as I could what I was looking for, and she totally nailed it. One day before the wedding I realized I was short a centerpiece and she threw one together for me last minute. I have no other words, everything was amazing. I would highly recommend her.

N
Nissa

Married on 05/13/2017

We had a perfect experience with Flower Allie. I wanted something really unique looking for our florals, and that's exactly what they gave us. It looked like the flowers were growing out of the venue, which is exactly what I wanted. I loved how I could describe what I wanted and laymen's terms and the designers could translate it into a floral arrangement that made sense for the season and style of the venue. I really appreciated the designers' can-do attitude and guidance throughout the process. We'd done a consultation with a different florist previously, and she expected me to know the names of flowers I definitely liked and didn't like. I know nothing about flowers (I assumed that was the florist's job), so she had no way of translating my vision of the style and feel of the wedding. It was the total opposite with Flower Allie. Every designer I met with had tons of suggestions and ideas to make my blurry vision come to life with a really cool mix of flowers. And it was nice to be in a flower shop instead of a studio or little rented space, because they could actually show me little mock ups of floral combinations as we were talking about them. I'm really visual, so that helped a lot. I highly recommend Flower Allie. All of our guests said they were the most beautiful flowers they'd ever seen at a wedding.

ashley

Married on 05/06/2017

Allison was so fantastic. Super kind yet straight forward. Extremely reasonable for the quality of service and work. I'm still blown away but the finished product.

Sarah

Married on 02/24/2017

Flower Allie was great to work with. I saw her work at a friends wedding and didn't even shop around. I knew she had the pricing and the look I wanted. She is extremely fair with pricing and renting her items. The flowers at my wedding were perfect. Actually more than perfect. I was so in awe of my ceremony site , I literally had to go back mid wedding and just stand there and look at it. She imitated my photos perfectly. She knew my vision and made it so beautiful. I knew she was the one for me and am so happy I stuck with my decision. I highly recommend Flower Allie. Allison knows her stuff , she is an exceptional business woman and takes pride in her work. Anything she does will be beautiful. Choose her and you won't regret it.

Sheila

Married on 02/11/2017

Allie was awesome! When you first contact her and the staff, they are very friendly and professional. I thought it was a clever idea to have us show her our pinterest board so she could get an idea of what you want. Makes it easy for those who don't know flower names that we'll! I reccomend to all the OC brides.

Janet

Married on 01/21/2017

Allison was able to create the perfect floral decor to make my wedding a dream come true. From the moment I met with Allison and her team, I knew that everything was going to be perfect! Allison knew exactly what I wanted and how to make everything fit into my budget. I had a pregnant matron of honor and Allison gave me until the Wednesday of my wedding to let her know if my matron of honor was going to make the wedding or not. They were so flexible with me and able to help me through every step! The additional decor pieces that they brought really helped liven up my table. I would 200% recommend Allison and her team to make sure everything is perfect!

L
Laura

Married on 01/14/2017

We had the most gorgeous wedding flowers, thank you so much Flower Allie!

From my bouquet of roses, peonies and hydrangea to the bridal party pieces everything was absolutely beautiful. The team at Flower Allie understood my vision from our first meeting and knew exactly how to pick the types of flowers, with hints of blush but definitely not pink. My bouquet was tied together with ivory lace to match my dress and then pinned down. They even provided extra pins for me to attach some of my mother’s wedding dress to my bouquet. The 2 large arrangements we had in the ballroom complimented the space perfectly and their arrangements on each of the fireplaces at Nixon Library added to the elegance of the event.

Everyone loved the flowers, I loved my flowers. Plus, everything was created within my budget! She and her team honestly worked magic to deliver more than I can ever expect, and did it with so much enthusiasm and care. Words just cannot do justice for the product, service, and professionalism we've received. If I was to do it again I wouldn’t think twice before using Flower Allie. THANK YOU!

K
Kelly

Married on 01/06/2017

We had to fire our florist 10 days prior to the wedding due to non-responsiveness. Flower Allie took the job and provided me with BEAUTIFUL arrangements that everyone loved. Thank you so much!

Ashley

Married on 10/15/2016

The flowers at my wedding were beyond anything I could have ever hoped for! Allie and her team took my vision and input and improved on it. They did such a fantastic job. People were blown away at how spectacular my wedding arch looked. The flowers just elevated the entire reception and gave the wedding garden at Arroyo Trabuco such a look of grandeur! Thank you for bringing my vision to life - you are amazing at what you do!

Amy

Married on 08/26/2016

I hired Flower Allie for my wedding and I was blown away by the bouquets, ceremony and reception space! They were all perfect and I could have even envisioned how great it all turned out. The flowers were my favorite detail of the wedding and we have gotten so many complements on them.

Allison was easy to work with. I showed her pictures of ideas that I had and she completely understood my style and executed perfectly. As we got closer, she asked for pictures of the arch and other specifics so there were no surprises day of. Lu set up the venue and she was amazing! She was so nice and thoughtful and even helped the guys fold their pocket squares. The ring bearer’s pants were too big and she tied them with a pipe cleaner so they didn’t fall off. Lu cared about the wedding as a whole, not just her piece of it. She definitely went above and beyond!

D
Diana

Married on 08/20/2016

Awesome floral designers! They designed my wedding flowers to meet my vision exactly how I wanted!

Alyssa

Married on 03/12/2016

Allie is so great to work with! At our initial meeting she poured through my Pinterest board asking questions on each of the pictures I posted and after a few minutes of speaking she made my vision come to life in a beautiful bouquet. She is very flexible and open to changes; she wants to make sure her brides are happy and their visions created. She does beautiful work at a great value. It has been a pleasure working with her on my wedding.

Brittany

Married on 12/31/2015

Flower Allie made the most beautiful wedding flowers and helped us with candles, décor and set-up. The flowers were unique and exceeded our expectations! Allie is so talented, and her team was so helpful. Gorgeous wedding florals!

User4519138

2+ years ago

Allie of Flower Allie was great! My bouquet was stunning! Allie knew exactly what I wanted based on a few simple photos. She captured it perfectly. And the corsages and boutonnieres were great! I would recommend a million times over!

User5123410

2+ years ago

Flower Allie was able to work within my budget to create the fullest, most beautiful arrangements for my wedding! They were responsive and really worked to understand what you want and your vision for the wedding day. The flowers she used were beautiful and fresh!

User5460461

2+ years ago

Flower Allie was amazing to work with! She stayed within my budget and the flowers looked amazing at my wedding. Everyone was commenting on how beautiful the bouquets and center pieces were. She was able to understand the look I was going for and her prices are very reasonable. Two of my best friends used her and we have all been so happy with her work.

benny

Married on 05/23/2015

Flower Allie provided flowers for our wedding in May 2015 at Downtown L.A. We were extremely happy with not only the final product, but also the entire planning experience.
From the very first meeting it was clear that Allison was straightforward and creative. She educated us on subjects like seasonality and color pairing, and helped us convert our vague ideas into concrete proposals. We worked efficiently through all the possibilities, and her clear mastery over her art, as well as photos of prior works, made us comfortable in saying "you decide" on many occasions. This was a welcomed relief in the tsunami that is wedding planning.
On the day of, she delivered completely on the arrangements, as well as a stress-free and on-time deployment. The flowers were gorgeous, especially the elegant white orchids gliding over the backdrop of the wedding cake fondant. No corners were cut on vases and other decorations, and our guests noted the beautiful arrangements to us well into the night.

C
Carrie

Married on 04/25/2015

Allie and her team did an amazing job! Everything was so beautiful, and original. I had a Hawaiian themed wedding, tons of orchids and amazing flowers. Everyone was fighting for the centerpieces, and I could not get over how beautiful my bouquets were. Allie is super friendly and up beat to work with, I had a lot of fun putting everything together. Everything was reasonably priced and the I wish somehow I can use her again in the future! Highly Recommended!