Back to Flower Works

Jillian
Jillian

Married on 07/13/2019

Executed to Perfection

Rachel is simply amazing. My original florist cancelled on me 6 months before my wedding so I had to find a new florist. I found Rachel and Flower Works and knew it was a match. Rachel took all my pinterest ideas and executed them with perfection. I changed my idea about certain things throughout that 6 months and with every email I sent she promptly responded keeping me at ease and listening to every idea. She also listened to my thoughts and concerns and offered many different design concepts to address them. One of those being a beautiful 16ft flower wall that we used half of for the ceremony and then repurposed in the reception. When I walked into my venue I was blown away at how well Rachel put all the flowers and decor together. All my bridesmaids LOVED their flowers and we were able to repurpose those as well. I am so glad I made the choice to use Rachel. She’s professional, prompt, and has great design sense which is everything you could want in a florist.

A
ANNE NATHASHA

Married on 04/25/2019

Rachel made my dream a reality

Amazing Rachel, our florist from FlowerWorks! Rach Where should I start! We were totally blown away by the flowers and the arch you designed for us. It was truly magical! I still remember how nervous viranga was at our first and only meeting where we discussed small details two days before the ceremony. You are just amazing Rach! I had a general idea of what the flowers and the arch would look like, but when they were completed, they exceeded our expectations! Thanks for making our day as perfect as it could be!

J
Jackie Magliano

Married on 10/28/2018

Pinterest Dreams to Wedding Reality!

Oh my gosh. Where do I start!? Rachel is THE best. She took my Pinterest ideas and brought them to life! It was all perfect on our wedding day beyond what I saw in pictures. Rachel not only responded promptly she was so flexible, understanding, and patient! She can truly make anything a possibility. Her work is phenomenal. I feel like I walked away from my wedding with a friend! Impeccably gorgeous florals.

A
Ashley Burke

Married on 11/11/2017

She brought my vision to life!

Rachel is amazing to work with! She is so talented and I could tell that she truly cared about bringing my vision to fruition. I was really glad she was able to work in my budget and she had great suggestions for me when it came to picking the right flowers. I would definitely recommend for any event!

M
Michelle Urso

Married on 02/13/2016

Quality, value and ease! Look no further!

Amazing! I went in with a vague idea of what I wanted and she turned it into magic! She knew exactly what I wanted and went above and beyond what I ever thought my wedding would look like! I feel so lucky that I was able to have such a talented artist help enhance my wedding day and I will treasure the memories forever. If you’re looking for someone who will perfect your wedding dreams then this is the person you need!