Back to Flowers by Lori Ann

M
Featured
Morgan

Married on 06/01/2019

Most beautiful flowers I’ve ever seen

After corresponding and meeting with multiple overpriced and overrated florists, I had the pleasure of finding Lori Ann. Lori was absolutely amazing to work with. On our first meeting, she asked me for a budget. Her final quote was on the low end of my range. She made the most incredible arrangements for my wedding and any guest would have assumed it cost thousands more than I paid. She is incredibly sweet and thoughtful. She spent hours by phone and email (always easily accessible and quick to respond) working with me to make the perfect arrangements for my wedding. She listened to all of my ideas, reviewed all of the inspiration photos, and responded to all of my last minute changes of heart. At the same time, she really understood my vision and added her professional opinion of how I could improve the look and feel of my flowers to achieve the artistic appearance that I imagined. I could not be happier or more proud of the flowers at my wedding. Thank you so much Lori Ann.

Lisa
Lisa

Married on 08/17/2019

Awesome florist!

My daughter and I interviewed Lori to be my florist and I knew immediately she was the person... Great personality-amazing energy-personable but yet professional. Lori and I clicked from the beginning of the interview until the delivery of the flowers. And actually we still keep in touch (I have found a new friend). Lori is a great person to work with and is very creative. I showed her pictures of the flower designs I wanted and she made it happen. They looked exactly as the pictures. I definitely recommend Lori to be your wedding florist.

Leah
Leah

Married on 08/10/2019

Highly recommend!!

Lori is amazing! She is kind, thoughtful, and genuine. I feel so unbelievably lucky that I found her on weddingwire for our wedding. I had a very colorful vision for our wedding flowers and she brought this vision to life in such a beautiful way. She worked with us every step of the way and it was clear how dedicated she is to her work.

C
Carly

Married on 08/03/2019

The Perfect Wedding Florist Experience!

Lori did an amazing job with my wedding flowers. She is laid back in the sense that she is flexible and listens to your vision, but is also so responsive and attentive to detail. I am very "type A" and I don't have a single complaint about working with Lori. My flowers were so beautiful and many of the bouquets lasted long after the wedding. Lori's prices are also so reasonable in comparison to other florists. In my opinion, you can't pay enough for the personal touch you get working with Lori. I will be recommending her to anyone that needs a wedding florist in the future!

Olivia
Olivia Carbone

Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing florist

Lori is just the best. She is such a talented florist and so knowledgeable about what flowers would look good together and what would last in the summer heat! She is incredibly reasonable, and such a kind person! Once I met with Lori and discussed my vision, I knew I could trust her - she delivered that vision above and beyond! I received so many compliments on my flowers and was so happy with the result!

Annalisa
Annalisa

Married on 04/27/2019

Wonderful vendor!

Lori Ann made everything easy. I told her what I was thinking and she brought it to life.

Julie
Julie Meyer

Married on 04/14/2019

Excellent to work with

Can't say enough good things about Lori Ann. The flowers were beautiful, she was on-time and reasonably priced. She met with us prior to the wedding, provided beautiful bouquet, boutonnieres, table centerpieces, and decorated our Chupah. We added on a table at the last minute and she was so accommodating. Can't say enough good things.

Anne

Married on 02/09/2019

Beautiful Flowers!

Flowers by Lori Ann was amazing! Lori perfectly executed our vision. We wanted a simple look with white flowers and greenery in the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and altar flowers. They were all beautiful and exactly what we wanted! Lori was also very fast at responding to our inquiry and was very attentive. I definitely recommend Lori!

T
Tessi

Married on 12/28/2018

Absolutely recommend without any reservations!

Lori Ann is a gem! She's incredibly talented and easy to work with. She took time to understand what we wanted and her recommendations were spot on. With so much to juggle and remember for the wedding, it was nice to have her send us email reminders for things we needed to decide. On the big day, the flowers were delivered right on time, fresh and gorgeous. They were beyond our expectations. Seriously, they looked like they were out of a bridal magazine.

N
Naomi

Married on 10/27/2018

Stunning wedding flowers

Lori Ann was amazing to work with. She helped me through the entire process and incorporated all of my requests. Her response time is very fast and she is flexible in her services. She helped me design a custom chuppah that turned out being one of the highlights of our wedding. I would 100% recommend her.

Talea
Talea

Married on 09/23/2018

OMG! Mrs. Lori was AMAZING!... Since the first communication she was on point and so helpful. Her prices were WAY WAY WAY better then anything else I was quoted and when the final product was delivered it was better then i could have even imagined. I will be forever grateful for everything Mrs. Lori did to my add that extra touch of beauty, color, spice, and everything else i wanted from my wedding flowers. I will be recommend her to any and everyone looking for a florist!

Alicia

Married on 06/02/2018

We worked with Lori this June for our wedding at a museum in Philadelphia. I cannot say enough good things about Lori and I would not hesitate in using her for your wedding (I know I will be using her for any future events I have!)

The final product was absolutely breathtaking for the bouquets, centerpieces, and flowers used around the venue. Lori took the pictures I had sent her of flower ideas and made them a reality for our wedding. She provided extensive amounts of personalization for us. Nothing she came up with was from a cookie cutter mold, and she worked with us each step of the way to come up with exactly what we were envisioning for our flowers. She was willing to work within whatever budget we gave her and helped us tailor the flowers we wanted to that budget.

Lori is incredibly responsive and knowledgeable. She responded to our e-mails usually within the hour, was always able to hop on the phone to chat about even the tiniest of details, and she had a lot of creative ideas that she gave us throughout the process. She had great suggestions on which flowers to use based on their longevity and design coordination with our venue/dresses/and overall style. The day of the wedding went so smoothly because she was there to set up the flowers far ahead of time.

In addition to creating beautiful floral pieces, Lori is an incredibly nice person. She worked with us when we reached out to her to do the flowers for our wedding about a month before the actual wedding and we really got to know her during that process. She's trustworthy and straightforward about cost and will give you an exact amount for each flower you would like to use.

Overall, we were extremely satisfied with Lori and would highly recommend her!

Amanda Rose

Married on 06/02/2018

We could not be more thrilled with our florist choice. I HIGHLY recommend using Lori if you want your flowers and table decorations to look incredible on your wedding day at an affordable price. I tasked my wife with what she thought was a very restrictive flower budget for the wedding. She was nervous about using someone without a lot of reviews, but the price was unbeatable so we went for it. Lori exceeded our expectations and more. She provided top notch service and the flowers were beautiful. Lori was very reasonable and accommodating to other various decorative requests, such as the votives and garland for the tables. She was thoughtful throughout the whole process. She had a vision and executed it flawlessly.

G
grace

Married on 12/02/2017

Perfect day

We had a wonderful experience with Lori. She is a very creative and talented florist. She genuinely listened to our ideas, and together we put together the most beautiful wedding bouquets and centerpieces all within our budget. My daughter and I highly recommend Flowers by Lori!

L
Linda

Married on 09/12/2017

Thank you can not begin to express the wonderful job done by Lori. I had a wedding in my home for a close family member. Lori came to the house and went over every detail of the flowers with me. Her experience and knowledge were so helpful. The end result was the most glorious arrangement of flowers, breath taking and beautiful. Not only is Lori professional but the quality and value of her work is simply remarkable. I have used her multiple times for my daughter's prom flowers and a baby shower I had very recently. Simply put "amazing work".

B
Beth

Married on 06/01/2017

Wonderful to work with! I didn't have to worry about anything.

M
Michael

Married on 07/04/2015

Lori is very professional and she will be able to work with any budget or any style you may like for any occasion. Lori makes you feel welcome when you come into her store. I would definitely recommend her florist to anyone for anything!