Back to Flowers Etc

Featured
Cassie Majestic

Married on 12/01/2018

Seamless experience

We had an absolutely wonderful experience with Flowers Etc. I was shocked to receive quotes from multiple Orange County vendors, as I felt what they offered did not at all reflect in their pricing. When my wedding planner suggested Flowers Etc. I finally felt like I wasn't getting ripped off. Our design and vision was brought to life and it was SEAMLESS. I didn't have to worry about anything AND I felt like the floral arrangements I received were worth the price I was quoted. Our wedding turned out beautifully and we received tons of compliments on the florals in particular.

C
Carolyn Wisbey

Married on 08/03/2019

Beautiful flowers

I didn’t want to have to micromanage every detail of my wedding… I took in a photo of a bouquet that I found online that I loved… And Debbie said she could do it… I let her take the lead on how to tie everything together from there… And it was absolutely gorgeous. I highly recommend this vendor!

E
Eunice Lin

Married on 05/26/2019

Wonderful Experience

The entire experience with Flowers Etc. Was just flawless and seamless. Debbie was amazing, sweet, and easy to work with. We talked about a general idea of what I wanted at a bridal open house event that my wedding venue hosted and on a call, and Debbie came up with exactly what I wanted. I would recommend her to everyone!

L
Lisa O

Married on 05/24/2019

The most beautiful flowers I have ever seen!

From my first call with Debbie, I really liked her. She completely understood what I wanted and executed it better than I dreamed. Not only was Flowers Etc. The best value, but working with Debbie was so easy - she was responsive, understanding and so kind. The first time I saw my bouquet, I gasped in amazement. I literally didn't believe it was my bouquet - it was beautiful, SO FULL, smelled incredible (my main request) and even my makeup artist marveled at how beautiful it was.

K
Kallyn

Married on 05/11/2019

Debbie was amazing. I gave her a general idea of what i wanted and she came up with exactly what i wanted. Very easy to work with and very helpful. I would recommend her to everyone!

Mary
Mary Steidinger

Married on 04/20/2019

Flawless execution

Debbies attention to detail is flawless. She listened to our desires, asked lots of questions, and was able to formulate all of that info into the PERFECT arrangements for our dual venue wedding! She made the venue changes seamless. I cannot express how truly important your florals are to the occasion and having someone with that designers touch is crucial! Debbie was easy to work with, attentive to all of our details and truly made our day a memorable experience. I would use her again and again for all our floral needs and we highly recommend her work!

Allison Hudson

Married on 04/06/2019

Absolutely Amazing!

I don’t even know where to begin! Debbie is absolutely amazing. She is beyond helpful and very responsive. She has amazing ideas on how to make your day perfect. She went above and beyond my expectations. From the flower arrangements on the tables to the flowers on the arch, cake table, seating chart, welcome sign and more were gorgeously decorated. We have had non stop compliments on them since the wedding. If you are looking for someone to help with your flower arrangements and more for your wedding Flowers Etc. Is it!

Katherine
Katherine

Married on 11/02/2018

Flowers were Awesome!

Debbie was detailed with the consultation. We basically gave her a sample and a them of Fall and she ran with it. Was very happy with the result. Flowers Ect was there on time for set up. Very happy with service. Will recommend.

Thoma
Thoma Babcock

Married on 09/23/2018

Captured my Vision

From the moment I received the list preferred vendors for my wedding venue and looked at Flowers Etc. Website, I saw the exact vision I wanted to capture on my wedding day. Then I had the opportunity to meet Debbie and see her designs at a Wedding Vendor Expo, OMG, her designs were even more perfect in person. I made an appointment and met with Debbie to discuss in more detail my vision. She was very receptive and worked within my budget to select and create exactly what I wanted. The day of when I caught the 1st look at my venue, I was so happy. I received so many compliments on my flowers from my guests. Absolutely PERFECT!

Sheri

Married on 09/08/2018

What a pleasure it was working with Flowers etc. The venue where I had my event recommended them and I too can now recommend them. I described what I wanted literally over the phone and the centerpieces were exactly what I had envisioned. Exceeded my expectations!

Tara

Married on 08/18/2018

My wedding flowers were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! Debbie helped bring my vision to life! I was in love with my bouquet, the bridesmaids bouquets, my arch and all the centerpieces! Everything was absolutely stunning! Debbie is such a joy to work with and so sweet! She is affordable and you get amazing quality flowers and work! I highly recommend Flowers Etc. To anyone!

Susie

Married on 05/12/2018

Debbie did a beautiful job with our flowers. Our wedding was small so we wanted to manage our budget but still have enough flowers to make the venue look beautiful. Everyone raved about how gorgeous each arrangement was and our bouquets were amazing. When I met her, I explained the colors I liked and showed her a few examples and from that, she created awesome designs. We got married the day before Mother's Day so all the moms got to take a centerpiece home with them. I heard from most that they got a good week out of their arrangements and then some, and they stayed beautiful all week. She was dependable, professional, and really great to work with. I highly recommend Debbie and Flowers, Etc. You won't be disappointed.

P
Pam

Married on 04/13/2018

Debbie personalized our experience from the beginning. Oh my gosh, she's just wonderful to work with and considerate of budget. Her final flowers were flawless. We especially liked how she arranged the flowers on the cake so they cascaded down in a colorful rainbow. Thank you so much Debbie Jacobsen!

Taylor

Married on 04/07/2018

I LOVED WORKING WITH DEBBIE!

Two weeks prior to my wedding, my grandma ended up in the hospital. I was MIA to Debbie due to this family emergency. When we spoke and I explained the situation, she was so understanding and still managed to get the flowers ordered. Not only was I MIA, but I changed my direction from our original meeting months prior. She managed to create exactly what I envisioned but BETTER! She is soooo talented and such a pleasure to work with! So patient and understanding, and beyond talented! I highly recommend her!

Terra

Married on 03/24/2018

Most beautiful flowers! Debbie was very helpful throughout the whole process leading up to the wedding! She listened to my vision and what she came up with was more than i could have ever imagined. Thank you for making our special day even more beautiful!

Kathy
Kathy

Married on 03/23/2018

Debbie was great to work with from start to finish. She understood my goal of not spending a fortune on flowers but wanting it to LOOK like I spent a fortune on flowers... I had a million compliments on the incredible bouquets for the bride and bridesmaids, the church flowers and pew arrangements, and the centerpieces at the reception. We stuck to the budget, which is always a challenge, and I never even worried one bit on the big day that my flowers would not be perfect! Thank you thank you Flowers, etc. I will refer all MOB's to Debbie!

K
Kirstin

Married on 11/25/2017

Debbie and her team were amazing. They brought my vision to life!

L
Lynnettte

Married on 11/18/2017

So far this has been an amazing experience with Debbie The Florist! Her experience with flowers is exceptional. She knows which ones last the longest, pop the heartiest and represent what we imagine.
We met her as a recommendation... And it has gone up hill since!
She met us at the venue (unexpectedly) and right from the start her confidence and eye for not only flowers but also candles! Right away she spoke to us of what was possible (and was sensitive to our budget).
We feel she knows exactly what we are looking for (lots of candies - with a touch of flowers to give this wedding a romantic glow.).
Soon the reality of her confidence & expertise will come together on 11/18.
Today I'm just posting my pre wedding experience... We feel blessed to have her! We LOVE HER! She feels like a real person. She's so sensitive to the delicacy & uncertainty since this is our first wedding...
We root & cheer for the beautiful experience she's about to put together for this wedding.
WE TRUST HER
THANK YOU DEBBIE for your passion & honesty with people. May your flowers business bloom & blossom forever!

C
Cherie

Married on 07/29/2017

I was completely floored by how lovely my flowers were at my wedding this month. I mentioned I wanted something to go with aqua and coral, that was it. The bouquets, flower garlands, and table decor exceeded my expectations. The flowers were fresh, vibrant and elegantly displayed. This company is top notch and my pictures are beautiful. I highly recommend Flowers, etc.

Ally

Married on 10/08/2016

Flowers Etc was AMAZING! Flowers was one of my details that I was adamant about, and Debbie did not disappoint. She knew exactly what I wanted with me saying all of 3 words. Her work is absolutely beautiful and took all the stress off of me. I would highly highly recommend Debbie and Flowers Etc for any event!

Ahlam

Married on 09/04/2016

Well where do I begin when I first meet with Debbie she knew exactly what I wanted and that was amazing. She is very professional and the sweetest person! She took out all the flowers that I wanted and showed me how they looked like! And gave a sample of my centerpiece so she is the best in town you have to have her! Thank you for making my wedding beautiful Debbie with the most beautiful bouquets ever! The centerpieces were definitely your masterpiece which everyone took home!

Sandy

Married on 08/27/2016

Debbie was an absolute pleasure to work with. We came to her without knowing much about what kinds of flowers we wanted. Once we told her what the wedding color was, she immediately gave us so many great suggestions. We even asked her opinions when we got overwhelmed with all the different flower selections. And we couldn’t be happier with how all the arrangements turned out on the day of the wedding. Everything was so pretty and perfectly accentuated our wedding color. She also prepared some pretty white small roses and baby’s breath for my hair and they were just lovely.

Thank you so much, Debbie, for making our wedding so beautiful!

R
Rachel

Married on 07/30/2016

Oh, I am SO happy with my wedding flowers! I originally saw a flower design I loved at an open house at my venue, and was told that Flowers Etc. Was the florist. Sitting down with Debbie and planning out the flowers was fun. She is a great listener and will work with your desires and budget to get it right. Debbie did an incredible job of repurposing flowers from the ceremony during the reception, which helps with cost. She and our coordinator also improvised during the wedding to make sure the flowers on the cake table looked perfect.
Overall, the flowers were perfect-- they were fresh, beautiful, fragrant, and elegant. Debbie played a huge role in executing the look of the wedding, and I couldn't be more pleased! Thank you!

E
Erin

Married on 06/11/2016

Debbie did a fabulous job. I loved absolutely everyhting and I'm still getting compliments 2 months later. People were fighting to take home centerpieces at the end of the night!

M
Melanie

Married on 03/12/2016

I absolutely LOVED working with Debbie! I had a very specific idea of what I wanted for our wedding day and she made my entire vision come to life! Not only that, but she was able to enhance my vision even further by adding in flowers and details I hadn't thought of. The process was eerily smooth and, as a bride planning a wedding, smooth is EXACTLY what you want and need.

I did A LOT of looking around for vendors and I would recommend booking with Flowers Etc! You get professional service, beautiful flowers, and the best value all around.

Thank you Debbie and team for making our special day absolutely perfect!