Back to Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus

15 Reviews for Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus

A
Andrea

Getting married on 11/16/2019

Wonderful and Affordable Transportation!

Scott and his Drivers are great! I have used them on multiple occasions and they never fail to impress. These guys are always on time, and are great when it comes to communication. Scott will respond to any questions I have with 24 hours, normally less than that, which is very reassuring when it comes to transportation needs. They understand the importance of their job and do everything to make sure things run smoothly on your big day! I will definitely book with them again!

Kayley
Kayley

Married on 06/22/2019

Great Service!

From the moment I reached out to Fly-rides, they took care of everything. We booked them for two consecutive days - Friday to Lake Travis and back and Saturday to our wedding venue and back. We had to change our date due to unforeseen circumstances and the Fly-Rides team was so understanding. Throughout the booking process and leading up to the big day, communication was quick and clear. Day of (both times! ) the bus drivers were always early, fun and kind. The parties started and ended on the buses - we had an amazing time! My husband and I are SO glad we used them, it was the best decision! BOOK THEM!

Emma
Emma

Married on 05/11/2019

Come for the cheap buses, stay for the great service

Every step of the way, Fly-Rides was super responsive, helpful, and professional. They were flexible when our timeline changed. They are such a good value! Let me save you the time shopping around: you won't find better rates or cooler, hibiscus-covered buses.

B
Brittney

Married on 08/11/2018

Scott was super helpful and easy to work with! The buses were awesome! Definitely an unforgettable experience!

M
Melanie

Married on 08/04/2018

Our son's wedding transportation

I never had to worry! I was managing the transportation of approximately 150 guest from our hotel in Austin, to the wedding venue, about 20 miles away, and back. Scott was incredibly helpful, and would respond within the hour anytime I had a question. Fly Rides would be my obvious choice for any transportation needs in Austin. The drivers were punctual, and as all of the Fly Rides people that I dealt with, just a pleasure. I was managing this wedding from another state, so I had moments of panic... Which were quickly quelled, because the owner was always there, and able to immediately solve any crisis I could dream up. Great company, great ownership!

T
Tara

Married on 07/02/2018

Scott and his FlyRides are super amazing. Very professional and accommodating. The buses are great, comfy, and perfect for a party on the go! Highly recommend for any and all events.

L
Lorin

Married on 06/30/2018

I used Fly-Rides for my recent wedding and had an amazing experience! We had a fairly large wedding and were able to provide round-tip transportation for our guests from downtown Austin to our venue in Dripping Springs for a very affordable price. From the photos and videos our guests shared, they had as much fun on the commute as they did at the wedding! Highly recommend for any event!

J
Jared

Married on 06/06/2018

We worked with Scott on securing a bus last minute for my wedding party,He was able to accommodate us without hesitation, this guy is professional and respectful, The driver was polite fun and energetic. I highly recommend Fly Rides to anyone looking for a party bus!

C
Cecily

Married on 04/12/2018

Fly-Rides is nothing short of fantastic! From the very initial contact, to the event itself, they were extremely helpful and engaging. They ensured that our wedding party made it safely to and from the venue and even accommodated a later departure. I couldn't be more sincere when I say, if you book Fly-Rides, you made the right choose! Great company, affordable and fun!

Kimberly

Married on 03/25/2017

Fly-Rides is awesome! It was important to my husband and I that we provided our guests with a shuttle service to and from the venue. (The venue was about 30 minutes from the hotel, and those Hill Country roads can get seriously dark and windy at night). We also were trying to find something reasonably priced, and Fly-Rides fit the bill! Not only were they reasonably priced, but Scott was incredibly communicative with us, the drivers were punctual, and the buses were a lot of fun, according to my guests! I had serious FOMO watching them dancing on the buses in their Snapchats! The brightly colored school buses are also such a fun, unique way to transport guests - Very memorable! I definitely recommend using Fly-Rides for your next event!

L
Layla

Married on 09/23/2016

FUN & AFFORDABLE WEDDING TRANSPORTATION (see our posted photos on Yelp)! We absolutely enjoyed working with Scott on booking 3 of his Fly-Rides party buses for our September 23, 2016 wedding in Austin. After researching several wedding shuttle options, we chose Fly-Rides because of 1) Scott's prompt and thoughtful responses to our emails (even during the week prior to his wedding and his honeymoon! ), 2) AFFORDABILITY, and 3) excellent reviews on Yelp. We were so happy with Fly-Rides during the whole process, during the day of, and post-event (as we were looking for a missing item). We used the yellow, blue, and green buses and our drivers were Moore, Gloria, and Chestnut. They picked up our guests from the Radisson downtown and drove them safely and on time for our ceremony and reception at Pecan Springs Ranch and back to the hotel. We were also more than happy to provide them meals because they were parked at the venue for the entire event. We HIGHLY recommend working with Scott and Fly-Rides! #laylaandaaron

Katie

Married on 06/10/2016

Thank goodness that I was able to find Fly-Rides for my wedding! I had an excellent experience 5-stars! The owner was extremely accommodating and was able to work with my budget (I had spent a lot of money on the venue, photographer, etc and I had not left room in my budget for transportation! ) He also offered suggestions about the logistics of my big day. We ended up using Fly-Rides for our wedding and to take our guests on a party boat the next day as well. I liked that Fly-Rides emphasized that they were going to take care of everything with transportation so that all I had to do was enjoy our big day!

The drivers were polite and on-time. Everyone was so friendly! The bus was clean and best of all it was affordable. My guests were nearly all from out of town and they appreciated having transportation provided. Also my husband loved being on the buses with all of our guests together. It really made the weekend! I cannot say enough good things about this company and I'm so glad I was able to use them for both my wedding weekend!

Katie

Married on 06/10/2016

OVERALL TOP EXPERIENCE. Moving 50 out of town guests in easier said than done, but we used Fly-Rides for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding day. Owner always responded immediately, and we could always count on them to answer any nerve induced pre-wedding questions. Couldn't have gone better- STRONGLY RECOMMENDED!

Melissa
Melissa

Married on 09/02/2018

Excellent Party Bus!

Fly Rides was really easy to work with. We got a great deal for booking in advance and for paying in full ahead of time. When we needed to make some last minute adjustments to our time schedule, they were very accommodating. The driver was courteous and the bus was well maintained and clean. Their fleet consists of converted school buses, so while I would highly recommend Fly Rides for any general transportation needs, it is not quite as comfortable as other more standard chartered bus lines.

Fly-Rides Austin Party Bus's reply:

Hey Melissa,

Thanks for posting and congrats to you and Ryan. It was great working with you guys and I am THRILLED that you had a great experience with our company. From what you are saying, I understand the open style seating is a little different than what folks are used to with "front facing rows", but I am glad that you had an overall great experience with Fly-Rides.

Let us know if you want to book anything for the one year anniversary as we'd love to work with you again ;) Otherwise, thanks again for choosing Fly-Rides and have a great day!

Kathleen

Married on 10/01/2016

4.7

We used Fly Rides for transportation to our rehearsal dinner location from the hotel our guest were staying at. I would highly recommend this service to others! We wanted something casual/comfortable but that could safely move a crowd to the rehearsal space without our out of town family having to rent cars or worry about transportation. We were able to shuttle 40-50 people in a very affordable and fun way.