Back to Forever & Always Events

C
Featured
Catherine

Married on 11/03/2017

My husband and I had a long engagement (2 years) so I had a lot of time to do research, but when it came down to actually starting to do everything such as hiring vendors and purchasing items, I really needed helped as I was getting overwhelmed a year out! I decided to look for a wedding planner to help with that. I live in the city, so planners here were super expensive. I am very organized and anal and knew I would still be doing a lot of the planning myself and just wanted someone to give me direction, so the prices that many planners were asking in the city were outrageous! I decided to look for someone in the suburbs and am so glad I did because I found Jessica and Bill! Not only were they reasonably priced, they were extremely helpful in both the planning process and day of! As I said, I had a lot of stuff already researched but when it came to hiring vendors and determining how much should be paid for each, I was lost! Jessica was a HUGE help in this area! She recommended our DJ, florist, hair/makeup stylists, and assisted in finding an officiant, and all of her referrals were amazing! Most of these vendors were based in the suburbs, which saved us a lot of money, so we were very appreciative of that! She was very responsive in a timely manner with emails and super supportive by continuously reminding me that it was OUR wedding, and that we should do what we want and not worry about others. When it got closer to the wedding and on the day of, Jessica was able to solve some issues we were having with our venue by speaking for us. At that time it was 2 weeks out and I was over making decisions and fighting with people, haha, so having her to do it was a life saver! For the day of, her and her husband Bill were able to navigate everything and once again assist in issues that popped up that day. Having them in the planning and day of was very helpful and I couldn't imagine doing it without them!

N
Nicole Michael

Married on 07/10/2019

Very Accommodating

Bill and Jessica are amazing! They did an incredible job setting the decor up at the church and at our venue. They made sure the day went so smooth. Jessica did end up getting the stomach flu right at dinner. They discretely told my maid of honor and made arrangements for Jessica to go home. Bill stayed through the night and cleaned everything up. I didn't know what happened until after the wedding. They handled everything very professionally and everything I asked. They were amazing!

K
Kindal Hernon

Married on 05/25/2019

Great to work with

Jessica and Bill made it so easy for us to enjoy our day. They really helped transform the room for our reception in 2 hours since there was an event before our wedding. I couldn't have asked for better people to make sure our day went without a hitch! Thank you so much!

L
Laura

Married on 03/30/2019

Awesome Experience!

Jessica & Bill were excellent in helping us plan our wedding! I am going through med school and needed so much help in planning our wedding since my time was very limited. Jessica understood because her brother and sister in law are in the same position so she knew how busy I was. She took the reigns, by my request, and planned our wedding and it turned out magnificent! On the day of the wedding, Bill and Jessica made sure everything ran smoothly and it was beautiful. Everything we have dreamed of! Thank you so much for everything!

B
Brittany Ginny

Married on 01/10/2019

They are the Best!

My new wife and I hired Bill & Jessica for day of coordination. Our wedding took place in Benton Harbor, MI and they were able to drive up and stay the weekend with us to get everything ready for our big day. Both of them were so accommodating throughout the entire planning process. We were able to contact them with any questions we had and bounce ideas off them and ask them for suggestions. On the day of they did an amazing job setting up all of our decor and making sure the day went smooth. Our wedding was very successful because of them. I would highly recommend them to help you make your day stress free!

A
Amy

Married on 07/14/2018

We originally weren’t sure if we needed to hire a day of coordinator but I’m so glad we did because I can’t imagine pulling our wedding off without them. Jessica and Bill were helpful even before the wedding started, answering questions and asking what they could do. They went to the venue ahead of time and had everything set up for us before we even got there. We had planned for our wedding to be outside, but unfortunately that day it poured all morning. Jessica and Bill set up an alternate ceremony area inside instead. As the bridal party was starting to line up, the weather cleared. Bill checked the radar and assured me that it probably wouldn’t rain anymore. They quickly redid everything they had already spent hours doing and got the ceremony set up outside in no time, with no indication that it was a problem or an annoyance for them to have to redo all their work. Anything we needed they were there for us! Thank you Jessica and Bill!

S
Shaina

Married on 04/28/2018

I cannot say enough good things about Jessica and her team at Forever and Always Events. I hired them for day of coordination and although Jessica could not be there, her helpers Katie and Laurel did an amazing job. The day turned out perfectly without any flaws and I know this would not have been possible without them. Professional, communicative and affordable while making a smooth wedding day!

Michelle

Married on 09/02/2017

There is no end to the gratitude I have for Jessica and Bill. I have never been in a wedding, let alone been involved in any sort of planning. They were an endless well of knowledge and help. From finding vendors, to booking appointments, brainstorming ideas, and having my back as the bride, they were with me every step of the way. It is worth every penny to include them in your planning. My wedding would not have been what it was without these two, best decision I ever made.

Megan

Married on 08/19/2017

Bill & Jessica were awesome! They came from Chicago to help us put together our wedding in Michigan. I'm so happy we found them. They are a great husband and wife team. They really did an incredible job setting up all of our decor and making our wedding day go so smoothly, coordinating with all of our vendors. Highly recommend them!

Michele

Married on 08/12/2017

Awesome service. Very Professional!

Janelle

Married on 06/04/2017

Jessica and Bill were AMAZING! From the time we started working with them they were so responsive and helpful with all our questions by email and phone. They helped us work through potential issues we hadn't even thought of, but that ended up being crucial. Our wedding was untraditional but Jessica and Bill just rolled with the punches and were able to provide wonderfully helpful feedback to better incorporate the things we wanted and make them seamless. They helped us set everything up the day of and helped shuffle us around for pictures and such, so we didn't have to worry about timing or keeping track of anything. They were also great about coordinating all the vendors and even our wedding party so we could have an entirely stress-free day. They were absolutely incredible and our day would not have gone nearly as well without them! One of our best wedding investments!

P
Paula

Married on 05/28/2017

Jessica was amazing! My wedding day was absolutely perfect and I know that had a lot to do with Jessica's hard work and great skills. I would definitely recommend Jessica to anybody!

Julie

Married on 02/18/2017

I hired Jessica and Bill to be my day of coordinator and from the moment I sat down with them to talk wedding plans, I knew everything was going to be perfect. Jessica is a beautiful person inside and out and so helpful and knowledgeable when it comes to the massive wedding industry. Jessica was always available to help answer all my questions and calm my nerves. She helped me feel so relaxed and confident that everything would be perfect the day of my wedding. And that is exactly what that day was. I am so grateful for everything that Jessica and Bill did and I would highly recommend Forever and Always Events! Thank you Jessica and Bill for helping make my wedding day a dream come true!

Jennifer

Married on 10/22/2016

Jessica from Forever & Always Events was great! Both her and her husband, Bill are just so great and beautiful people inside and out. Jessica helped me plan my whole wedding. She really helped put my nerves at ease. They both took the stress away by scheduling our appointments and keeping track of our budget. It really helped my fiance and I since we are both so busy. They were so great with our family on the day of our wedding and everything was beautiful and went very smoothly. They listened to what we wanted and made our vision come to life. We couldn't have done it without them!

E
Emily

Married on 10/14/2016

Jessica was quick to respond whenever I had a question and also very helpful with getting answers to those questions. Jessica always went out of her way to help me in any way she could. Her organization was great and allowed me to relax and enjoy my wedding day!

D
Dana

Married on 10/08/2016

Jessica & Bill were life savers with helping us with our wedding. Jessica was there for me from start to finish. She helped plan our entire wedding and I couldn't have done it without her. She was always available through email or text and responded right away. The day of our wedding, both Jessica and Bill were on top of everything. We didn't have to worry about anything on the day of. They took care of it all. Definitely made our day so enjoyable and our family wasn't bothered my anything either. Having chosen a husband/wife team, they have been through it before and understand what we were going through and that really helped. They knew the stress of planning and trying to make the day perfect and they took that stress away from us. So happy we decided on wedding planners!

User7257575

2+ years ago

Jessica is amazing! She helped me so much! Navigating through the day, dealing with stressful situations and completely making sure every detail was in place and all things were executed according to plan. I don't know what we would have done without her! Highly recommended! We will use her again for any upcoming events that we have! Thank you again Jessica!

Julie

Married on 08/06/2016

Jessica and Bill helped with planning out whole wedding. They were just so helpful and made our wedding less stressful. I'm so happy we hired them to help plan our wedding. They made sure we got the best deals and helped us stay within our budget! :D even on he day of they both made sure everything went smooth and it did! So happy they made our day the best day!

A
Anne

Married on 07/09/2016

Jessica and Bill were amazing! We had them for full planning and I couldn't have done it without them! They really put our anxiety at ease with taking the reigns to communicate with the vendors. We were still involved with the planning, but the stress was taken away. They were always there when we needed them and they kept us on track with our budget and when we needed to book vendors. Jessica and Bill arranged meetings for us with our vendors and made sure everyone was on the same page. The day of the wedding, they made sure everything went smoothly. They did an amazing job and I would highly recommend them! I am so blessed I was able to hire them to help us out!

D
Dana

Married on 06/25/2016

Jessica did an amazing job making our wedding day special. She is kind, patient and understanding. She listens to wants and needs. I would recommend Jessica for any wedding planning needs.

V
Victoria

Married on 06/11/2016

Jessica was an absolute joy to work with. I was one of those brides that didn’t know where to start when it came to planning a wedding. She jumped in with a slew of vendor suggestions and came to meetings with us. The benefit of Jessica is she can be as hands on, or hands off as you like. I preferred to take care of some things on my own, but she was right there for any of my questions and advice/suggestions. For my wedding on June 11, she was at my church as soon as we were allowed in for setup. It’s a very large church and she made sure the elaborate and time consuming 22 bows we had made for the pews were on perfect. She also took charge of all the bubble and program distribution, making sure everyone knew where to go. Jessica also took care of any items I needed to get from the church to the reception and my props for the bridal party entrance. I knew she had it under control and kept my stress level at minimum. Don’t be afraid to ask for help or guidance. She’ll be there!

V
Victoria

Married on 06/03/2016

I was at a wedding on June 4 at the South Shore Cultural Center that Jessica from Forever & Always was hired as the day of coordinator for. I wanted to write a brief review to say how incredible she was executing the day and all the activities surrounding it in order to make everything come together into a magical experience! It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have been at and how she was able to coordinate all the activities on such a rainy day is beyond me! I would highly recommend Jessica and her company to plan any events and feel completely comfortable that it would be appropriately handled perfectly! Great job!

Mia

Married on 05/29/2016

Awesome Job Jessica, on planning the June 4th wedding in the city with Angie from Blossom & Branch Designs out of Aurora, il. You both are amazing and I am passing on your cards and information to anyone having our planning any type of event in the near future! Hands-down the best executed, planned and most beautiful designs I've seen in a long time at any venue! Stunning! Great job!

C
Cristina

Married on 03/19/2016

Jessica is a beautiful person inside and out. She listens to your needs and wants, and is always looking for creative ways to customize your wedding to it's fullest. It was truly a blessing to work with her. She has an eye for detail and is very organized. She makes being a bride fun and might I add....... Less stressful! She's dedicated to her clients and does what it takes to make our life easier. One more thing I woul dliek to add..... The day of my weddin gthe bakery lost my customized cake topper that took 2 months to make and cost me almost $200, so I was basically without a cake topper. Low and behold Jessica saved the day, and she managed to get a flower from each of the bridesmaid's bouquets and use the flowers to make a beautiful cake topper. Her expertise made everything worthwhile on my special day and she will do the same for all you brides and soon to be brides.....

S
Sandra

Married on 03/28/2015

Jessica did a great job with our day of wedding preparation. She was able to take what we envisioned for our centerpieces, sweet table and guest book table; and bring them to life. She was a huge help because it took a lot of stress off our families since we didn't have to worry about getting our hall set up the day of the wedding.