Back to Forever Cole Events

18 Reviews for Forever Cole Events

Kacie
Kacie

Married on 10/13/2018

If you want a truly beautiful and unique wedding day, choose Heather!

When I dove into the wedding planning process, the part I was most anxious about was finding the right person to do my florals. I had been to so many weddings where the florals were pretty, but generic, and as a someone who desires uniqueness and authenticity, I was desperate to find a florist that I felt could create pieces that fit my personality. Thank goodness I stumbled upon Heather Cole’s Instagram. I immediately knew she was the one.  Heather was able to envision a palette that incorporated all of the colors and textures that I love. She helped bring my vision to life with the most BEAUTIFUL florals I’ve ever seen. Heather is equal parts kind, humble, and creative, and throughout the whole process was consistently available, responsive, and so fun to work with. I cannot recommend Heather Cole enough, and I would not hesitate to put your trust in her as she is a true visionary and creative.

C
Caroline Harwell

Married on 09/22/2018

You can't go wrong with Heather

I hired Heather for my coordination and flowers and I am so glad I did. I was planning a SURPRISE outdoor wedding in Oklahoma from California under a 5+ month deadline. There also ended up being a torrential downpour at the site the day before our wedding. Leading up to the wedding she thought of every tiny detail and kept the planning right on track. On the day of the wedding Heather and her assistants were prompt and took care of everything so I didn't have to worry. Her flower arrangements were exactly what I envisioned and I received so many compliments. Heather handled my unique situation and unexpected circumstances with such professionalism and a positive attitude. You cannot go wrong in hiring Heather for your wedding!

V
Vanessa

Married on 09/08/2018

Heather is amazing and so professional. Loved how easy she was to work with. Will recommend to all friends and family!

sarah

Married on 05/12/2018

Look no further

I’m almost embarrassed by how long overdue this review is, but better late than never. Heather truly goes above and beyond any expectations. Florals, planning, day of coordinating - blew me away. I was one of those brides who was so OCD on some details and didn’t even care in the slightest about other details and she knew exactly what to do with every single thing. In true bride fashion, I had all of these worries beforehand with planning and on my actual wedding day and I can’t even begin to describe how professional and taken care of I felt throughout the whole process and day of. Heather and her assistants were phenomenal. I’ve basically forced Heather into my friend group whether she likes it or not because she’s just that awesome of a human.

A
Amanda

Married on 09/17/2017

We cannot say enough kind words about Heather! We fell in love with her the moment we met her. Her passion for wedding planning, organization skills and the importance of you feeling stress free during a very stressful
Time was a breath of fresh air. Our day would not have been what is was without her. She worked out all the kinks, made everything run so smooth and handled all the behind the scene things. We were so happy we chose a wedding coordinator and couldn't of picked a better one! Thanks Heather!
Amanda and Jason!

N
Nicole

Married on 07/15/2017

At first I wasn't sure about getting a wedding coordinator but my mom decided she would hire one as a gift to me. After talking with Heather over the phone I felt like her ideas and sweet energy would be a great fit and chose to go with a partial wedding coordinator package and floral package. This was the best decision we made, especially since my husband and I live in Dallas and our wedding was in Oklahoma City. My mom, my husband, and I were more than amazed with Heather and her staff. Heather met with vendors, was readily available to answer any questions or concerns, and took time to meet with me in person on several occasions regarding wedding details and design. From the floral design to the ceremony and reception decor, everything was beautiful and far exceeded our expectations. My husband and I received so many compliments thanks to Heather's impeccable work and fresh vision! Most importantly, our wedding day went smoothly and was stress free! We definitely recommend Forever Cole Events and will not hesitate to vouch for the incredible work they do. Thank you Heather for being part of our special day!

With love,
Nicole and Brandon

M
Mollie

Married on 06/10/2017

I cannot say enough about my experience with Forever Cole. They did my styling, blooms, and month of planning, and goodness were they fantastic. Heather was the most responsive, attentive, and was a delight to work with throughout my planning process- she totally blew me away. The day was fluid and seamless and she executed my vision for the venue and florals to a tee. Everything about my wedding day was perfection, which I wholeheartedly attribute to the professionalism, creativity, and competence of Forever Cole. These people will not disappoint.

C
Cassie

Married on 05/28/2017

You cannot go wrong hiring Heather and her team at Forever Cole. Our florals were incredible! Not only was Heather great with designing perfect additions to our wedding, she was such a wonderful source of encouragement throughout the whole planning process. She went above and beyond to help me, and I'm so thankful. Not only did I receive beautiful flowers but also gained a new friendship. I would recommend FCE over and over again, you will not be disappointed!

Sarah

Married on 04/01/2017

Heather was such a delight to work with. She was always so accommodating with our rather inflexible schedule, starting from the first time we met over Christmas break when the weather was terrible. We were planning our wedding from out-of-state, so she did a lot of the legwork for us. We booked the full service wedding planning and florals for both the rehearsal dinner and wedding. We thought we were going to have two separate venues for reception and ceremony, so we booked a second coordinator for day of as well. The second venue fell through, but we are so glad we paid for the second coordinator. Forever Cole Events took care of all the set-up, coordinating with every vendor, organizing the timeline, and the flowers were AMAZING. I wanted a chill, stress-free wedding day (as much as possible) and Heather and her crew provided exactly that. Hiring Forever Cole was one of the earliest decisions we made when wedding planning and it was definitely one of the best decisions we made too!

Sarah Chambers

Married on 12/12/2016

Our Best Wedding Investment

Forever Cole Events is phenomenal and made everything so much easier! Heather is very easy to communicate with and helped us stay within our budget while still having the kind of day we hoped for. She handled everything that came up with care and professionalism.

L
LaNae

Married on 10/15/2016

When I first talked to Heather on the phone and the conversation could of gone on for hours I knew that she was the perfect choice! She exceeded all our expectations and more. She knew every little detail we wanted and made sure that it happened. She made planning from afar so much more enjoyable and it even helped that I trusted her with my vision to pick things for us I would have never thought of. She gave us amazing vendor referrals and even took on doing our florals which were perfect as well. Any couple would be so lucky to have Forever Cole Events as part of their day.

M
Melia

Married on 09/03/2016

Heather was an absolute joy to work with and exceded our expectations! We met with Heather 9 months out for full service wedding planning. She went to vendor meetings and helped with budget. Heather was there for us every step of the way and was so responsive to our questions. Heather not only planned our wedding, she also was our florist! The flowers and arrangements were perfect and exactly what we wanted! She and her husband (Brian) made sure that every detail of our wedding was perfect and was exactly what we had envisioned for our wedding day. We are so glad we chose Forever Cole Events to make sure our wedding was perfect!

T
Taylor

Married on 05/14/2016

Heather is so awesome at what she does! I was fortunate enough to have entered and won a giveaway that she had on Instagram for a free month of event planning leading up to the wedding (not to mention the other loot that I won!). I'll never forget seeing that I won and how excited I was! I knew that a planner wasn't in our budget, so it was a true blessing to have won this! Heather was pretty much there for me from day one with all of my little questions, up to the final month of the wedding where we met up multiple times to discuss final details. Her timelines were flawless, and on the day of, she and her husband (Brian) were there to help with every final detail- down to lighting candles and helping me calm my nerves while waiting to walk down the aisle! - thank goodness! This power duo has it down, and I'll always remember how they helped to make my big day so memorable and amazing for my husband and I!

B
Blair

Married on 04/30/2016

Very helpful, super nice and very organized! Everything we needing in a planner! It was our best idea to hire Heather!

R
Rachel

Married on 06/12/2015

If you want a planner or coordinator that will go above and beyond to make sure your day is perfect, I highly recommend Forever Cole. Heather did everything to make sure my big day was perfect, I can't imagine what it would have been like with out her. She is creative, organized and so easy to work with. She helped me bring everything together for our wedding day.

P
Pam

Married on 04/18/2015

I recently had a destination wedding, but wanted to have a reception locally so my family and friends could celebrate with us. I hired Forever Cole Events to help make the day perfect. I wanted something low key and casual and she did just that. She made sure the venue was set up properly along with the food arriving on time. She helped me with the styling concept as well as finding the decor. From the moment I booked her as my event coordinator she was so helpful and excited to be helping. Her attention to detail and timeliness made the event great and helped me relax. I knew I didn't have anything to worry about the day of except show up and I did just that. She also helped me with my budget and to stay on track she even did my floral arrangements. She can really do it all. I highly recommend her for any type of event whether it is small or large she can handle it.

K
Keely

Married on 11/07/2014

Heather makes everything so much easier! She was available when I needed her and always went out of the way to get things done right. I couldn't of done it without her creativity and experience.

E
Emily

Married on 11/02/2013

Heather was more than awesome for my wedding! I don't know what I would have done without her! I would recommend her to anyone and everyone! :) she definitely has style and taste. She always makes everything look so perfect and easy!