Back to Forrest Pond Lodge

25 Reviews for Forrest Pond Lodge

L Fanczi

Married on 10/20/2018

Brandi Jordan and Steven Fanczi Wedding

Forrest Pond Lodge was an amazing venue for my son's wedding and Patty was wonderful to work with; always helpful and quick to respond to our questions. All of our family and friends enjoyed the beautiful scenery. From the minute we arrived on Friday, we knew that we had found our little piece of paradise and felt right at home with the cozy accommodations. The reception was absolutely gorgeous and we enjoyed the intimate feel of the venue.

B
Brandi

Married on 10/20/2018

Forrest Pond Lodge

Forrest Pond Lodge made picking a venue easy. The owners were very helpful along the way to ensure our wedding was perfect. All of our guests were pleased and enjoyed their time as well. The guys stayed busy outside roaming the property fishing while the girls were able to get all dolled up for the big day. I highly recommend Forrest Pond Lodge to any couple!

Kaeli
Kaeli

Married on 10/06/2018

Superb Wedding Venue Experience

Forrest Pond Lodge is an amazing wedding venue with wonderful lodging accommodations.   The experience from the first tour to signing the contract to our wedding day was superb.   We felt so special as if we were the only couple planning a wedding there.   Even though you may decorate and have a wedding theme, Forrest Pond is breathtaking in itself--a hidden gem.

Kaylee Johnston

Married on 04/14/2018

Beautiful wedding

We had an amazing time at the venue and stayed at the lodge with our wedding party. The place is beautiful and private, surrounded by nature. The lodge is cozy. It's was perfect for us.

Mallorie

Married on 11/18/2017

We had the BEST experience any bride could ask for! We instantly bonded with Thomas and Patty. They are such kind and down to earth people. The venue was breathtaking on the wedding day, and every guest could not stop talking about it. I was weary at first because I wanted an elegant look for my wedding and not rustic... But it turned out more beautiful and elegant than I could have ever dreamed. The lodge was perfect for the wedding party to all stay comfortably. We brought golf carts and made memories riding around the property. The guys had fun golfing and shooting guns. I could literally go on and on with how amazing the service and venue was.

Lisa (mom of bride)

Married on 10/07/2017

Patty and Thomas at Forrest Pond Lodge were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. We booked our daughter's wedding there in October of 2017 and we couldn't be happier with our choice. It was a beautiful wedding and our guests couldn't stop saying how nice things were at both the lodge and venue. Much of the bride's family stayed at the house for the weekend so we could take care of all the wedding details. We rented a golf cart from a local vendor and scooted back and forth across the property as we set up, arranged the flowers, cooked, decorated, partied, rehearsed, etc. There was plenty of room for everyone to gather, mingle, cook, and work on all those last minute details. Everything we needed was right there in the cabinets/closets or within a short driving distance. Patty was easily accessible before, during, and after the event to answer all our questions. I would highly recommend this venue to anyone wanting to book a wedding, special event, or family reunion. There is plenty to do on the property for everyone. It is a beautiful property owned by good people.

S
Sherry

Married on 06/10/2017

Forrest Pond Lodge is a beautiful setting for a wedding and the owners are wonderful to work with! You truly can not find a better place with everything that it includes. The lodge, the venue and the grounds are kept in pristine order and you can tell that Patty & Thomas care about not only the property but the satisfaction of the guests inquiring about it. They want each couple to have a memorable experience that will last them a lifetime.

Megan

Married on 04/08/2017

There were a few venues that I was interested in viewing starting off with. Forrest Pond Lodge (FPL) was the first on my list. Once I toured the facility, I found that it would actually be my first and last tour.. I don't have enough positive words to describe this place. Patty and Thomas, the owners of FPL, are so accomodating and are such wonderful people. They genuinely want to ensure that your wedding day is absolutely perfect. The grounds are perfect and pristine and they are very clear on what they provide and are responsible for. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing!

Lauren
Lauren

Married on 07/23/2016

This venue is beautiful and well worth the money! Both the lodge and venue are well kept and the owners are willing to help in any way they can to make your wedding day special. The pictures simply do not do it justice! Thanks to Forrest Pond Lodge, my groom and I had the wedding of our dreams. I know our guests will be talking about it for years to come!

J
Jodi

Married on 07/09/2016

We loved working with the Wrights in using this facility. The facility is absolutely beautiful! The Wrights were so helpful and easy to work with and get in touch with! Very glad we chose this for our reception. It was the perfect setting and we received many compliments! I definitely recommended this facility to anyone looking for a wedding or just a reception location!

T
Toysha

Married on 05/14/2016

Everything was perfect for our May 14, 2016, wedding. The grounds were beautiful, the lodge was great, and the reception hall was wonderful. To top it off, Patti and Tom were so helpful and easy to work with. I would not have changed a thing.

Ashlee

Married on 04/30/2016

We had an awesome experience at Forrest Pond Lodge! The venue and cabin were both wonderful facilities and Thomas and Patty met all of our needs and beyond! Would definitely recommend this venue for any couple planning a wedding and/or reception!

Marlene

Married on 03/12/2016

We were extremely pleased with the venue. Not only do you get to use the venue itself but the lodge with accommodations for the wedding party and guests were a definite plus! The venue and grounds are gorgeous! We were very pleased with the pictures everything was so pretty! A really great value for the price since your able to use the property Friday, Friday night, Saturday, and Saturday night. You can also arrange to stay Sunday for just a little more. We were able to set up Friday have the rehearsal dinner, the wedding on Saturday then relax after the wedding at the lodge. We were very pleased with all the services and Patty was fantastic! Definitely would recommend and use them again ourselves!

Lisa

Married on 10/03/2015

Forrest Pond was the Perfect Location for our recent wedding, reception and rehearsal dinner! There's just something magical about this place with the great Rustic Buildings, Ponds and Natural Setting. Great venue for Privacy and So many Different options on Where to hold the ceremony on the property. The customer service.... Before, During & after was the Best I have ever experienced! There are very few, if any Wedding Venues within the Southeast Region of the United States that Provide both the Charm & Value to Match Forrest Pond! Two More weddings to plan... Way down the road.... If we do a wedding outside of our church it will be at Forrest Pond!

Lindsay

Married on 09/19/2015

Forrest Pond Lodge is a wonderful place for a wedding! I'm from Statesboro and my husband is originally from Brunswick, so the venue was an in-between point for both families. I searched everywhere for a venue that was somewhere in-between. I found Forrest Pond Lodge through Wedding Wire and my mother-in-law made an appointment for us to view the venue. As we pulled down the drive, my husband immediately said, "This is it. This is where we're getting married. " Of course, I was smiling from ear to ear. The venue was PERFECT for what my husband and I were looking for. It is simply beautiful and will take your breath away. Forrest Pond Lodge is perfect ANY theme for a wedding. We had a elegant theme wedding and the day was beyond wonderful. The owner's are awesome, very professional, and very nice. Thanks again for everything!

C
Cynthia

Married on 12/13/2014

This venue is very beautiful. I had a wonderful time and a great experience with Mrs. Patty Wright (the owner). I will say that pictures do not serve justice to this place. It has a country, cozy feeling to it that was very welcoming to my guests. The inside is open and there is so much to do. If you have any questions please ask me.

Klh

Married on 11/08/2014

My friend first told my husband and I about this venue. The pictures are great, but they don't do it justice. When we first saw the venue we fell in love. It is absolutely stunning and a perfect place for any themed wedding. We had 200+ people and the grounds accommodated everyone! The Wrights help with anything needed to make your dream wedding come to life. They are great to work with and I couldn't have asked for better people. I'm so happy we chose them to work with. With many extra exspenses on site it also helps when you're on a budget too!

Amber

Married on 06/14/2014

To re-create the moment when I first saw Forrest Pond Lodge, I turned off of a highway onto the most beautiful tree-lined drive where out of nowhere, these beautiful lakes appear. It truly felt surreal... Like I was driving into a different part of the country. You immediately will be taken aback by how beautiful the "lodge" is. The Lodge is a very spacious cabin that you have the opportunity to rent for yourself or for out-of-town guests so you can stay onsite (we chose not to, because we had plenty of family in the area and we actually bought a house about 10 minutes from FPL). Then on your left, the most beautiful building appears surrounding by lakes and gorgeous oak trees. I lost my breath at how beautiful the whole scene was and it definitely took a while to sink in that it was real life haha.

As far as the business side of things, the package was INCREDIBLY affordable and the space is perfectly efficient for a wedding. We had approximately 150 people in the heat of June and there was plenty of room for everyone either inside the venue or under the covered patio. It could probably easily hold more than 150 people. The wraparound porch was also such a wonderful piece. We had our first dance outside and everyone was able to see whether they were on the lawn, downstairs under the porch, or standing on the porch. Parking is seamless and the Wrights set out formal signs so your guests park in the appropriate area. You have access to a kitchen and a storage room (that has a huge ice chest) so since we catered our own wedding, that was a lifesaver! The tables and chairs were all in perfect condition and we used the benches outside for our ceremony and they worked perfect! I really can't say enough about how wonderful our experience was.

And finally, I could gush for hours about how wonderful the Wrights are to work with. They made the process painless and enjoyable. Please contact me if you have any questions!

R
Rose

Married on 05/24/2014

Forrest Pond Lodge was perfect for our daughters Bohemian style wedding. We chose one of the docks on the lake at sunset for the exchange of vows and the reception was indoors in the amazing modern, yet rustic venue. A dance followed under the venue where it was cool and everyone enjoyed the grounds. Patty could not have been a more gracious host for our event. We searched many venues around our area but none could compare to Forrest Pond Lodge. Our event was for 150 guests and no others had the accommodations to comfortably host the number of guests. Everything was perfect thanks to Patty and Thomas. I would definitely recommend Forrest Pond Lodge.

User4744592

2+ years ago

Beautiful location and friendly people! It made our wedding day just perfect!

Megan

Married on 05/28/2016

Forrest Pond Lodge is probably the most beautiful place you could ever find no matter the time of day! The owners are so lovely and down to earth, I couldn't have asked for better.

User3852505

2+ years ago

This was a beautiful venue for our medium-sized wedding (approx. 200 guests). Great experience working with this kind people!

Katlyn

Married on 05/28/2017

I loved Forrest Pond Lodge! The venue was versatile, with several areas on the land to have the ceremony, and the cabin to sleep over in the night before, it was perfect! I would do it all again!

Alyssa

Married on 10/07/2017

This venue was PERFECT for our rustic elegance theme. Guests just raved about the venue and the out-of-town folks enjoyed staying at the lodge. It was so convenient being able to rent both the venue and lodge for the weekend. There was lots of space for people to walk around and not feel that were right on top of one another. The property is well maintained and adds as a great backdrop for photos. We had so much fun! I would definitely recommended Forrest Pond Lodge.

LeeAnne

Married on 03/26/2016

3.8

This venue is perfect for country, rustic style weddings. The buildings and grounds are beautiful.