Back to Fosters SnapShot Photo Booth

S
Featured
Shareece

Married on 05/02/2015

Wow, is all I can say about Fosters photo booth and videography by Jamie. They completely exceeded any expectation I ever had of videography! My videos are amazing and my photobooth was loved by all of our guest. Not only does the Foster family provide great service, but they are all a true joy to have around on your special day. I would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone!

Joyce Mccarter

Married on 12/08/2018

Wonderful experiance

Jamie was wonderful to work with. Very friendly and did a great job at our wedding. I will definitely be recommending to anyone looking for a photo booth!

Kaitlin

Married on 10/22/2016

Fosters was absolutely amazing and was a huge hit at our wedding! Thank you!

User4534297

2+ years ago

Amazing to work with. Jamie has been very open and easy to talk with

C
Cassandra

Married on 02/20/2016

Fosters was amazing! We would choose them time and time again!

W
Will

Married on 12/19/2015

They did an amazing job of giving people a fun, meaningful time. They were very kind and we loved the presentation of the pictures in the photo book they provided afterwards.

User4506723

2+ years ago

Fosters was so easy and wonderful to work with! We love our Photo Booth Guest Book!

R
Rebecca

Event date: 10/27/2014

Everyone was so easy to work with and the kids Loved the photo booth. We really appreciated that they gave each child a photo strip to remember he day!

R
rebecca

Event date: 10/26/2014

The photo booth that we rented for our fall festival at our church was a huge success! Everyone loved it and the gentlemen running it were very nice and professional.

Kim

Married on 08/09/2014

The photo booth was a big hit! Everyone is sharing photos on social media! It really got our guests moving about and talking and laughing of course. I'd hire them again in a minute. Fun hosts at the booth as well! Loved it!

Kristi

Event date: 05/03/2014

I would highly recommend Foster's to anyone needing a unique and memorable experience for their guests.

User4028572

Event date: 03/29/2014

Awesome company! So professional and flexible. Great prices and easy to work with. Everyone had a great time.

S
Sheila

Event date: 03/29/2014

Please contact me at 731-445-4762 to schedule for next year.
Thanks Sheila Richardson

We were also wanting a copy of the prints made at our retreat on March 29, 2014.
The Church of Jesus Christ Ladies Retreat

Jessica

Event date: 01/18/2014

Everyone really enjoyed the booth and I would definitely recommend Fosters to my friends and family. Great time and great service! Thanks!

E
East Maryville Baptist Church

Event date: 12/31/2013

This is our second year using Fosters photo booth. They are always great to work with. Will definitely use them again next year!

Jan

Event date: 12/15/2013

This was an awesome and fun experience for my company Christmas party. Everyone is still talking about it!
The Foster's responded quickly and professionally every time I contacted them. When they arrived at the event, they set up promptly and even adjusted to unusual surroundings with ease and in a very friendly and positive fashion. I would recommend them highly. Great fun! Even those who you thought might not participate got involved and had a blast!

User3773686

Event date: 12/14/2013

The company I work for reserved a photo booth for it's annual Christmas Party. Foster's Photo Booth did an amazing job! It was a great hit at the party! I would highly recommend Foster's to anyone looking to do something different at a party. The pictures were great!

Kristi

Event date: 12/13/2013

Everyone loved the photo booth. It was so easy and fun.

C
Clodie

Event date: 12/07/2013

We had a great time and loved the pictures.

Joyce

Married on 10/27/2013

We use Fosters Photo Booth as a Vendor for some of our weddings. Guests absolutely love it. We appreciate their time and service to make it fun for our Brides and Grooms. www.angelsviewweddingchapel.com

User3815252

2+ years ago

You did an excellent job! The photo booth was a huge hit and the book of pictures is too funny! We loved everything!
Thank you!

Jody

Event date: 10/09/2013

During your Company Wide Employee meeting, we wanted to provide something fun for our employees and Fosters Photo Booth did just that! Our employee had the time of their lives! And they were not shy in partaking in the fun! My employees have already said it is a must have for the next meeting we do!
Mr. Foster provided exceptional customer service and handled everything with the utmost professionalism! I would highly recommend them for any type of event!

M
Megan

Married on 10/05/2013

I had fosters photo booth at our wedding and they were awesome! They were polite and friendly and the photo booth pictures were great quality. The photo booth itself was also sleek looking. I would highly recommend them to anyone else who needs a photo booth!

A
Angels View Wedding Chapel

Married on 10/05/2013

We use Foster's Photo Booth for any wedding receptions when the guest want some additional photo opportunities. They are very efficient, and our guests love the atmosphere of the photo booth and all of the props they provide. It is nice for the guests to be able to take the photos with them, and the fact that they book a book together for the Bride & Groom to have a copy of all the photos that are taken in the booth is a very nice bonus. We will definitely continue to use Fosters. Thank you for wonderful experiences you have given our guests. ~ Angels View Wedding Chapel

Julie

Married on 07/10/2010

You all did such a great job at my wedding and I just wanted to thank you all again! I am so happy I decided to have you all at my wedding cause the guest absolutely loved it and everyone kept telling me how great of an idea it was an how it was the highlight of the party. I definetely reccomend all the other Brides to consider this idea! Oh yea, the scrapbook is so cute and I had so much fun looking at everyones pictures and reading there little notes to me!

Thanks Again!