Back to Four Sisters Winery

| Northern New Jersey, NJ See photos, pricing and details

6 Reviews for Four Sisters Winery

User5604957

2+ years ago

Amazing location and the food was perfect!

User5485777

2+ years ago

Simply wonderful. Made sure everyone had an exquisite and joy-filled day. Very cheerful and joyful staff that are incredibly helpful.

L
Lynn

Married on 09/15/2012

We were very happy with the services provided by Four Sisters Winery. The staff was helpful and thorough. We were confident every step of the way that our wedding ceremony and reception would go well based on the care and guidance we received. The end result was magical! The staff and food were excellent, and the surroundings were breathtaking. The very competent event manager, Amanda, made sure that everything came together seamlessly so that we could relax and enjoy the day. Two months later, our guests are still telling us what a great time they had!

R
Robyn

Married on 05/06/2012

People told me that planning a wedding is so stressful, when I say that I did not endure one ounce of stress because of the ease of working with Four Sisters Winery, I say that honestly and happily. I can look back on our wedding day and say that Four Sisters Winery not only made my dreams come true but did that with such ease, perfect planning and flawless day. One of the best comments that we keep hearing is that the food was incredible!

J
Jennifer

Married on 09/24/2011

Four Sisters Winery was wonderful and I would recommend them to any brides looking for a venue! We were so happy with their service, their dedication to us on our big day and most important their kind-heartness throughout the entire process. We only look back on our wedding day with positive memories and we thank Four Sisters for making it happen for us!

C
Catherine

Married on 10/07/2012

We chose Four Sisters Winery because of its beautiful setting and so many of our guests told us what a gorgeous location we'd picked (even with the on and off rain, the guests loved it there!). Amanda was incredibly helpful with the wedding process and Matty, the owner, was excellent as well. We chose the cocktail reception since we were on a budget but there seemed to be many added costs along the way (some necessary, others maybe not) so keep that in mind with pricing. All in all we were thrilled with our wedding day and had a wonderful time and now how amazing photos to look back on. If you are looking for an outdoor venue, I'd suggest Four Sisters.