Back to Frame + Anchor

36 Reviews for Frame + Anchor

Featured
Christie

Married on 07/20/2013

Evan captured our wedding perfectly! We loved every second of our wedding day and the gift that Evan provided in our wedding video is priceless! He was a pleasure to work with and he is amazingly talented! His work is both artistic and unique. Everyone who watches it is in awe! We will treasure our video and forever be grateful for having the opportunity to work with Evan and Frame & Anchor! Thank you!

L
Laura

Married on 08/10/2018

Best Decision!

We could tell from our first meeting that Evan and Samara would be the ones to help us relive our day in years to come. They were so laid back, easy to work with, and made us feel like our love and relationship was the most important thing in the world when they were with us. They captured such raw emotion in the most unique ways that were unlike any wedding photos we had seen in our searches. When we received the video, we were completely blown away. The amount of love and happiness crammed so tastefully into a 4-minute film that truly portrays us as a couple, is priceless. While I cried no tears on the actual day, there were tears after the viewing of our pictures and video. Evan, Samara and Chad are true artists!

Stephanie

Married on 05/28/2018

We hired Evan, Samara & Chad to capture our wedding this past June, and they are SO GREAT. I can’t say enough good things about the whole experience. Taking photos can make you feel incredibly weird and self conscious, but they were so friendly, warm and funny, that we immediately felt relaxed and at ease, and it really showed in the photos. During the ceremony and the event, they got so many great shots of the action while somehow also managing to be totally unobtrusive.

About the photos- they came out absolutely incredible. The day of, there were times when we were traipsing around and I’d be puzzled why we paused in front of this bush or that tree, but so many of those turned out to be shots that took my breath away when I saw the results. They REALLY understand, intuitively, how to capture natural light in a way that’s incredibly flattering and makes for beautiful pictures. Some of the shots they took look like they were pulled straight from a magazine, and others look completely candid, in a good way. They’re incredibly skilled at capturing the sweet, private moments that looked and felt like us. We can’t wait to see the video.

If you want a team of photographers who can really capture your relationship in the most flattering, natural looking way possible (while also being super fun to work with and easy to be around), Frame & Anchor’s your team.

A
Alex

Married on 08/19/2017

We actually weren't going to do a wedding video until we saw a few Frame+Anchor wedding videos on Vimeo. When we met with Evan in person the first time, we were sold - he is so easy to work with, was receptive to our ideas, and just fun to be around! The work he does with his crew is just incredible, I highly suggest looking through his video catalog on Vimeo (I still check out his latest productions!). The videos are the perfect mix of highlights from the day and really cool candid clips, without being too long to share with family and friends! We’ve gotten so much positive feedback from everyone we’ve shared it with, couldn’t be happier with our video and can’t thank Frame+Anchor enough! I would book them again in a heartbeat!

Cara

Married on 11/12/2016

If you are looking for a videographer who shoots amazing footage while falling into the background (in the best way) of your day - Evan and the Frame & Anchor team are for you. Evan and his team pitched in and helped us in little ways - tying bow ties, etc. - while also giving us the space to enjoy our day. Evan and his team were so tactful that many of our guests did not even realize we had a videographer - we've been at many weddings where the videographer took away from the special moments, Evan's team only enhanced them. Beyond their observatory (vs. "in-your-face") style, Frame & Anchor provides great value and are incredibly easy to work with - they were incredibly responsive and a fun addition to our day. My husband and I would recommend Evan and his team wholeheartedly!

Sander

Married on 10/01/2016

Evan + Samara + Chad = dream team. We hired them for Photography + Videography last fall. When we first set out to hire a photographer we weren't even thinking we would do video - but boy are we glad we did! Evan was super proactive ahead of the wedding getting to know us and figuring out our vibe, which they captured exceptionally well. In addition to always being very on the ball and professional, F&A was a pleasure to work with and we all got along exceptionally well. Never a dull or awkward moment - the way they managed to get us in the zone for pictures so naturally and fluidly was amazing. The photos we ended up with were all inclusive of our big day and so so beautiful. Book Frame & Anchor without hesitation!

V
Vicki

Married on 09/04/2016

Evan, Samara, and Chad, were awesome to work with. I was SO excited when Frame + Anchor were available for my wedding! They are all so incredibly talented and I knew I could trust their work based on everything I've seen. They were on time, responsive, and professional. They were all super patient with us and great to have by our side to capture one of the most important days of our lives. I highly recommend them! Thank you for all everything, Evan, Samara, and Chad!

P
Desiree

Married on 07/24/2016

Evan and Samara made our dream wedding come to life in our photos. They're both so down to earth, easy to talk to and great to work with. Every single person who has seen our photos have said nothing but amazing things. They are very reasonable in pricing and well worth it. Their technique is exactly what we were looking for and we couldn't be happier with the end result. We can't wait to see the video next! Highly recommended.

christy

Married on 05/21/2016

I am writing this review before we've even received our final video - but I have no doubts that it will be amazing. It was such a pleasure to work with Evan. He was super responsive and easy to work with. The team was very present on our wedding day, but never in the way - my husband and I never felt overwhelmed or like there were too many cameras on us at one time. A few days after our wedding we got a beautiful sneak peek video to hold us over until the final video. I would recommend Frame & Anchor to any bride looking to capture their wedding day with a timeless video!

shannan

Married on 05/15/2016

Evan and his wife Samara were amazing! After our engagement shoot, we knew we made the right decision hiring Frame and Anchor. They were professional yet personable, creative with an incredible eye for lighting and timing, and an absolute pleasure to work with. All of our friends and family were just as pleased with them as we were. We highly recommend Frame and Anchor.

User5348481

2+ years ago

Evan is incredible and so is Chad. I was very hestiant on videography because I had cameras in my face, but all my friends highly recommended I go with it because it will capture lasting memories of the day. I found Frame + Anchor from my photographer (Molly Lo-- who is incredible as well). Their style is so unique and it is honestly beautiful. I worked with Chad and I loved him-- he was so relaxed and fun. I really just wanted to hang out with him and he made me forget he had a camera. I have not received my final movie yet, but I can already tell that the end product will far exceed my expectations. Please work with Evan and/or Chad. Amazing.

User3879383

2+ years ago

Evan and Chad are PHENOMENAL videographers. I decided about a year into our 2 year planning process that I wanted to incorporate a videographer, something my fiance and I hadn't originally factored in to our budget as we weren't originally sure it was "worth it". A lot of wedding videos I'd seen previous to our planning process just weren't... Anything my style. However, after doing a bit more research, watching more wedding videos and getting ideas and inspiration about what I would like "if" I were to hire a videographer, I set about interviewing a fair number of videographers at multiple price points. The instant Evan and I got on the phone to chat, I knew he was it. We had a similar aesthetic, the same inspiration videographers from across the US, a mutual taste for an eclectic variety of music and, although he was fairly new on the scene when I hired him, there was no doubt in my mind that he would produce something truly special to capture our day. And dang if he and Chad didn't knock it out of the park! Not only are they professional, kind, and unobtrusive (seriously, on a few occasions I forgot they were filming us! ), but our highlight video captures the overwhelming joy, vivacity, and love-bomb that was our wedding day. I've probably watched it at least 40 times? I can't believe how lucky I am to have found Frame & Anchor.

D
Devin

Married on 09/06/2015

Evan and Chad produced and unbelievable product that my wife and I could not be more thrilled with. Evan was very professional and easy to work with. We did a lot of research within the area for a videographer and his work was far superior to his competition. We set up an introduction phone call, Evan sent us a contract, and we were all set. When the wedding was approaching he contacted us and made sure everyone was clear with the schedule. He was very flexible and made sure he and Chad could work around whatever we needed to do on our day. Evan and our Photographer worked seamlessly together, as if they were on the same team. We get a lot of compliments from our wedding video, everyones is stunned at the quality. Thanks Frame + Anchor!

T
Tanya

Married on 08/22/2015

Evan was a pleasure to work with from the beginning. We absolutely loved the videos on his website with the effects that he used. We had asked if we could incorporate our vows and speeches into the video rather than just having the music track and he had just started offering this when we asked so it worked out great. Although we haven't received our video yet, we cannot wait as we know it will be stunning. All of his work is unique and he really brings in a different dynamic than what's out there.

Evan brought along Chad so that there was one with my wife and one with me, so everything was captured on our big day. We felt very comfortable with them (as I was nervous thinking out having a camera following me around for the day! ) but in the end I didn't even notice they were there most of the time!

Thank you Chad and Evan for helping make our day perfect!

-Tanya and Kelly Doran

A
Amy

Married on 08/14/2015

What a great team Evan and Chad make at Frame & Anchor! We found Evan through an online search and instantly fell in love with his talent and the videos he produced. When we met with him in person, we fell in love with his laid back attitude, and how he went out of his way to find out more about us, our style and the types of music we liked. Adding a videographer was an extra expense for us and we are SO happy we decided to move forward with adding Frame & Anchor into our budget. The day of, Evan and his second shooter Chad came right in and began capturing all those little details that were so important to us. They worked perfectly with our photographers and other vendors to ensure everything was captured perfectly, yet were never obtrusive or in the way. We knew our venue didn't allow speakers during the ceremony so were expecting that half our guests probably wouldn't get a chance to hear our vows. Evan made sure both our officiant and the groom were mic'd to the camera during the ceremony and we are so grateful to have those words captured for not only us to remember, but for our guests who weren't able to hear the day of. We are anxiously awaiting the day our video is ready to view, but are confident that the memories of the most special day of our lives are in good hands with Frame & Anchor!

K
Kaitlin

Married on 08/08/2015

Evan is amazinggggggg to work with! He did a video save the date for us plus our wedding. His creativity and ability to see the wedding through the couples eyes is beautiful and I would not have traded him for anything! I definitely recommend working with him and really making time to meet with him so he can get a sense of what you're looking for and what kind of couple you are. Book early! He is very sought after. I have and will continue to recommend him!

M
Melissa

Married on 06/14/2015

Evan is AMAZING! He was great to work with on every level - he was responsive, professional and gave us good guidance as to the right choices for our songs for the video, which we cannot wait to see! Evan was so personable and fun we gave him and his sidekick nicknames, E-dawg and GingerChad, respectively, and had a lot of fun with them at the wedding. What I loved about Frame and Anchor is that the video cameras they use are so small and non-intrusive, you barely know they're there and they just blend in with the rest of the wedding. My husband and I are very happy we chose them to do our wedding vid and think you will be too :)

L
Lindsay

Married on 05/16/2015

The first thing I noticed about Frame & Anchor when I came across his website was the beauty in which he so naturally captured the life and joy of the individuals he filmed. Not only does Evan of Frame & Anchor capture joy, but he also exudes it. He was a pleasure to work with both in the months leading up to the wedding and the day of. We had a very small wedding so everyone's presence was much felt, but rather than coming in as a vendor he came in feeling like a guest and part of our group, working so well with our photographer that my brother compared the way they moved around, quietly capturing the day, to a dance as they were always in tune to where the other was so as not to block each other's shots and capture everything to the fullest. Other guests commented on how smoothly he was able to film the day without ever being obtrusive or standing out and many thought he and our photographer were a team based upon how well they were able to work together throughout the day. As my husband and I later reflected on our wedding day we both agreed one of our favorite moments was going around Block Island after the reception with our photographer and Frame & Anchor, taking photos and video with them, as they made it such a fun experience, guiding us when necessary, but also allowing us to just be natural with one another. I cannot say enough how much Frame & Anchor made our wedding day even more special. I highly recommend Frame & Anchor to all who are looking for the joy of their wedding day to be captured to the fullest!

User4320932

2+ years ago

Frame & Anchor was just what I was looking for in a wedding photographer. I was concerned with budget and they worked closely with me to get the best bang for my buck - I couldn't have been more thankful! They were professional on the day of and showed up promptly to start shooting. The packages they provide are beyond enough to get a great set of film from your big day.

Overall, I would definitely recommend contacting them if you are looking for a creative, professional, and fun service.

User3569539

2+ years ago

Our wedding was October 2014 at Castle Hill Inn in newport RI. I selected Frame&Anchor because of the natural, authentic, and slightly vintage vibe of his work. I looked at alot of videographers and thought most were cheesy, but when I came across this one, it was perfect for us. Our wedding theme was elegant, old world, so it fit perfectly. He was amazing to work with, easily accessible, and responded quickly. We didn't have time to meet before the wedding, so we had a facetime session. During the wedding he was invested in the event and day. Our minister did not want the ceremony to be disrupted by photographers and videographers, and they did an amazing job capturing everything without being obtrusive. Our video highlight was amazing. He really captured the sentimental moments that we wanted to remember. Would highly recommend this videographer, no hesitations - I would recommend to friends.

Jenn

Married on 09/13/2014

I could not be happier that we booked Evan for our wedding video. His pricing is extremely reasonable compared to other videographers I researched and he worked so well with our photographer. It took about 4 months to get our video, but it was totally worth the wait.

Jessica

Married on 09/06/2014

Evan from Frame & Anchor was incredible to work with and I am thrilled with the way our video came out! Evan was very responsive to phone calls and emails, he was open to music suggestions for the video. The day of it was like you hardly knew he was there but he captured every moment perfectly, Frame & Anchor isn't one of those videographers who has lighting and ruins the mood, Evan was very unobtrusive but again got everything perfectly! We couldn't be happier with Evan and Frame and Anchor from the very start to the very end, I highly recommend them to anyone!

K
Kristen

Married on 08/31/2014

Evan was great from the start and was very professional and relaxed. He is willing to go above and beyond to make your wedding day all the more special. We were fortunate that he was able to spend the entire day with us! He is very responsive and the quality of his work shows. I would highly recommend if you're having a wedding in the RI area.

Jauna

Married on 08/29/2014

I can't say enough about Evan and his service as our videographer at our Wedding. We met with him prior to our wedding to go over what we were looking for and he was open to ideas that we had suggested. He was very professional and was dressed nicely at the wedding. His camera is so small that our guests thought he was a photographer. There was no bulky spot light shining in peoples faces which was a big turn on to us about Frame and Anchor. His quality of service and value was top notch!
When we got our video back from him it was as if we were watching a trailer to a movie. It was so professionally done and the cinematography was exactly what we were looking for. I would highly recommend Evan!

Jenna

Married on 08/23/2014

We were so happy to find Evan. He is so nice and was very easy to work with. We love our video so much and it truly captured our wedding exactly as we remember it. He jumped right in with our wedding party and was so fun to have with us on our wedding day. He worked with a song we wanted to use in the video and it matched up incredibly well. We were very impressed with his professionalism and would recommend him to anyone looking for a videographer.