Back to Free Edge Studio

Cesca
Cesca Santa

Getting married on 10/31/2020

Absolutely amazing!!

I’ve been getting my nails done by Jillian for years and I would follow her to the end of the earth if I needed! She’s extremely professional and personable, always up for a challenge, and goes above expectations. The studio is always neat and clean so I know I’m in good hands.

Jaymee St.auburn

Married on 05/25/2019

free edge studio is amazing you won’t regret booking them

Jillian was amazing truely a joy to be around and made everyone feel welcomes and loved.. She is excellent and great at her job.

D
Danielle Kraus

Married on 02/01/2019

The designs she can do are out of this world!

Jillian is amazing! She takes her time to make sure your nails are perfect and gives you exactly what you ask for. The designs she can do are out of this world! Overall she just loves her clients and you can tell she absolutely loves what she does. She will work around your schedule stay late. I went to her recently almost in tears in what I had done to my nails after a stressful week. There was nothing left to them and she as we called it "performed surgery" and I walked out of there with beautiful nails after tips, gel, French, and a cute design were done by her. They were so natural looking (just how I like) and you couldn't even tell they weren't my nails yet alone believe I walked in there with the mess of nails I had. I left there so unbelievably and feeling so good all thanks to her

Jasmine A

Married on 11/17/2018

I felt like a princess!!

Jillian is amazing in all the work that she does but when she glammed be she made me feel like I was a princess! She was professional and always made sure I was happy with every step! She’s great!

Jaclyn

Married on 09/02/2018

Wedding Nails

Jill did my nails for my wedding and I was extremely impressed (as usual! ) I have been going to her for about 5 years and I'm always satisfied!

Free Edge Studio's reply:

Thank you so much for the review and your loyalty over the years. It was an honor to be apart of your special day!

C
Christina T

Married on 08/25/2018

I can’t thank Jill enough for bringing out all my beautiful features

The day of my wedding Jill made the morning so organized. She was on time and ready to go. Jill offered airbrush and traditional makeup. I chose to do airbrush because I knew I was going to cry at some point. It lasted ALL DAY through crying and sweating as it was 85 out that day. Jill also made last minute changes as I am so indecisive. I felt absolutely stunning that day and can’t thank Jill enough for bringing out all my beautiful features.

A
Ariminda Sales

Married on 07/01/2018

I wish I could get married all over again!

When I had to choose a vendor for my nails, and makeup for my wedding, I looked no further than Free Edge. Jill has been doing my nails and makeup for a few years now and I honesty refuse to go anywhere else! She is absolutely amazing and a true artist. She worked with me months in advance to find the perfect wedding look and was always super quick with a response when I had a question. I received a million compliments on how beautiful my makeup was and I owe it all to Jill. On the day of the wedding, Jill traveled to our destination with all of her tools and arrived extremely early to set up. She was able to make myself and entire bridal party ready with hours to spare. She achieved exactly the look I was going for! There seriously are not enough good things that I can say about her and wish that I could have another wedding just so I can experience the same joy and happiness Jill provided me with on that day, not to mention every other time I am in the studio! Every time I go in the studio I feel like I am being welcomed by family she is so friendly and sweet, I love her and trust me you will not be disappointed with any of her services!

jillian

Married on 09/22/2017

I felt like a celebrity!

Working with free edge for my wedding was one of the best decision I ever made. My bridal party was a group of 10 including myself. Jillian and her assistant came on site and together and completed my group with time to spare! I did my trial in the studio and that experience alone was so personal and amazing. I felt like a celebrity! Her passion and love for the brides definitely reflects in her work. Not only did she help with my makeup planning, she helped with decision making for a florist and some of my decor because I couldn’t make up my mind. If your looking for a personally one on one experience with someone who loves what they do. Look no farther then Free Edge Studio for your nails and makeup services for your wedding!

A
Amanda

Married on 03/10/2017

it was GREAT

When it was time for my wedding I didn’t think twice about who will be doing the makeup for my special day! I had my makeup done by Jillian and it was GREAT and lasted the whole day! I had a big wedding party, but everyone felt like they were treated very personally and in a very caring way. There were a lot of us, but everything just went perfectly. She really did make me feel so special on the most important day of my life.