Back to Front Range Event Rental

| Denver, CO See photos, pricing and details

13 Reviews for Front Range Event Rental

User5240919

2+ years ago

Front Range Event Rental did such an amazing job with our wedding. They set up our tent and tables, picked everything up and dropped off all on time and at a very fair price.

User5261065

2+ years ago

Working with all the team. They are helpful, efficient, and easy to work with.

User4787341

2+ years ago

Great company! The dropped off and picked up everything on time. I made numerous modifications right up till my event and they accommodated everything!

User3731094

2+ years ago

Affordable, flexible, easy to work with!

User4275293

2+ years ago

Claire and Front Range Event Rental did an amazing job for our wedding! They were on top of everything, and it was all hassle free! Everything was delivered even ahead of schedule to the venue, and they came to pick everything up afterward! They did an amazing job at communicating with the venue, so that we did not have to worry about anything! I highly recommend Front Range Event Rental for any of your event needs!

G
Grace

Married on 05/31/2014

I rented several items for a wedding from Front Range Event Rental. Their selection of linens and glassware was exactly what we needed. All of the items were clean when I picked them up and I appreciated that the linens were provided in hanging bags to prevent them from getting wrinkled during transport. I also rented the 2-speaker sound system. The battery powered speakers sounded great and made it very easy to move them between our ceremony and reception site. FRER was very accommodating to changes with what items we wanted to rent (we added a bunch of glasses at the last minute). I opted to pick up the rentals myself and the warehouse staff helped load up my car making sure I had everything I was supposed to. Returning the items was just as easy and I was happy that I could have everything for an entire weekend for the cost of a 1-day rental. Very easy to work with and they have everything we needed. I would definitely rent from here again. Thank you, Becky!

L
Lisa

Married on 08/18/2012

Front Range Events was wonderful to work with. Claire and all of the staff were professional and did a great job with putting up and breaking down the tent for our wedding. We used FRER for all of our plates, glasses, silverware, tables, linens, tent, chairs, lighting, etc. As we had a backyard wedding. Everything was professionally set up and delivered and the staff were all very easy to work with. Claire is so wonderful and we will definitely be recommending FRER in the future!

J
Jamie

Married on 09/23/2011

Color selection was great, prices were affordable and team was very nice. Definitely would use them again for any other major events that we would have.

L
Libby

Married on 08/19/2011

Front Range had great people, prices, and quality linens. They had everything delivered and picked up and we did not have to do anything on our day. The color selection and types of linens and runners they had were great. I would definitely recommend them!

S
Sarah

Married on 05/14/2009

FRER was very prompt in their service and resposiveness. I dealt solely via email, and had no problems at all. We rented a silver cake stand from them, and the price was very reasonable. We picked it up 2 days before our wedding, and dropped it off the day after. I wouldn't hesitate to rent from them again.

Giuliana
Giuliana

Married on 07/02/2011

Front Range Event Rental company provided sashes and napkins for my July 2011 wedding. Shawna did a great job helping me pick the right yellow and was also helpful with changes. One knows a bride can change her mind DAILY!
Might I add -- prices were the best! I did a lot of research before putting down money on my napkins.
I will be using this company again!

K
sharon

Married on 04/15/2006

We rented champagne flutes here. Best deal in town on such short notice!

W
Whitney

Married on 09/13/2014

We contracted with FRER through our caterer, A Catered Affair with Connie. The first few times I contacted them directly, they were responsive and helpful, and took care of things. The only issue we had was that there was confusion on the time they would break down our event, but eventually we were able to resolve this. Not something you really want to deal with two days before your wedding, but they were accommodating.

On the day of the event, they were professional and did a great job setting up, directing our friends that were helping, and tearing down. Everything on the day went off without a hitch.