Back to Full Moon Resort

E
Featured
Emily

Married on 04/30/2017

Full Moon is a magical place with extremely dedicated, talented and professional staff. They made our wedding unbelievably perfect. We looked at Full Moon originally because of the country setting and vegan food options, and oh man, the food is spectacular, and the scenery is breathtaking. Throughout the planning process our coordinators were there for us every step of the way and we were able to customize every detail that mattered to us and leave the "defaults" for the rest. It may be a little more upfront work setting up your guest's accommodations but with the right vendors (their recommended vendor list is a great starting point) the end result is a stunning and seamless event from beginning to end. Our guests agreed, and many told us it was a refreshing change from the "expected" and the most fun they've ever had at a wedding!

L
Bride

Married on 06/15/2019

Outstanding - recommended without reservation.

Full Moon is a beautiful venue/catering/lodging combination run by an absolutely top-notch team.

THE SPACE. Full Moon's setting is beautiful - full of trees and green and mountains, with a creek running through it. The wedding event venues are great - the newly built Pavilion is the single best reception hall that we saw in our research; the Barn is a charming older building which would serve well for smaller weddings or for the rehearsal dinner or after-wedding breakfast; the Roadhouse is great for an after-party following the reception. The grounds include about 60 rooms for on-site lodging; the newly renovated rooms are truly high end, while the older rooms are still quite nice (although more rustic/vintage).

THE TEAM. Paul Magaril gave us a great introduction to the grounds. Michael Densmore, one of the owners, is extremely fair, a straight shooter, and a pleasure to work with to sort out contractual matters. LeighAnn Trent was super helpful in taking care of our on-site guests. Chef Adam Kowalsky cooked up delicious meals (and handled our all-vegetarian menu with ease). Last but not least, Operations Manager Melanie Warner was awesome. Melanie ran the show the entire weekend, and had every detail 100% under control.

TURNKEY. The awesome thing about Full Moon is that you get to have many or all of your guests stay on-site, and Full Moon provides catering in-house, so it's one big combo turnkey package which lets you focus on customizing the details that actually matter to you.

If your vision is to have a wedding in nature, and you find appealing the idea of having everything taken care of under one roof (lodging, catering, venue) then you absolutely must book Full Moon Resort.

Brooke
Brooke Weinert

Married on 06/09/2019

June Wedding at Full Moon

If you’re considering FMR for your wedding venue, you should 100% book with them! They are phenomenal and I can’t imagine having had ours anywhere else. We got married in June and planned everything in a short 6 months (crazy I know!)! But the staff and coordinators there helped us through and literally made sure every little detail was accounted for.

Our wedding was on a Sunday, so the resort took care of all the set up of our decorations and everything was perfect! Melanie was our event coordinator and she made us feel calm and confident from the very start. We’re still in cloud 9 and so amazed that we had such a perfect wedding day. They truly do everything so the bride and groom can just enjoy their day, the way it should be!

We would choose full moon resort over and over without a doubt!

Kendall
kendall deflin

Married on 06/07/2019

dream wedding

I got married at Full Moon Resort in spring 2019 after attending seven years of Music Masters Camps at the venue. From spending so much time there, I fell in love and knew it had to be my wedding location. Bringing all my friends and family there was the biggest gift I could have ever given. The energy, the people, the nature, the food, the vibe--everything becomes a haze of love.

The staff at Full Moon Resort is really willing to bring your vision to life however they possibly can. The event managers will help you through the entire process, and you (or a wedding planner) deal with booking third party vendors (flowers, music, etc). Your event manager will take care of everything the day/weekend of the actual wedding so you don’t have to worry.

Anyone who is able to fill the place with their favorite people is extremely lucky to have that experience. It's truly magical!

David
David Massa

Married on 04/28/2019

The best venue!

The Full Moon Resort was everything we could have hoped for and more for our April wedding! From the very beginning the staff was incredible. When we visited the venue we didn't plan accordingly and wound up stranded at the local post office. Paul, one of the staff, came and picked us up without hesitation. The tour that followed was incredible and we knew from that moment on this was our place.

The resort has you come up a few months prior to the wedding to try out your menu selections and confirm what you want. This should kind of tell you that the food is on point. The chef is great. With food we were concerned about catering to people with dietary issues because some of our guests could not have gluten, dairy, meat, etc. They have really excellent options for every kind of food allergy/intolerance and the options are actually good. They also leave an extra meal in your room in case you are too busy talking to people during your reception. This is a godsend.

We had our reception in the barn which was fantastic. The layout really encourages circulation among the guests which is exactly what we wanted. The amenities were great as well. We did an after party in the roadhouse with a bonfire outside. It was everything we wanted.

The rooms are really lovely. We stayed in Dancing Bear Cottage which was both beautiful and comfortable. My father kept commenting that his room looked like he had stepped into a copy of architectural digest.

Every single member of the team wound up going above and beyond what we expected and they were more than happy to do so. All of our guests told us how amazing the venue was and how welcoming and conscientious the staff was. Melanie was our planner and she made sure everything was exactly as it should be on the day of. We knew everything would be taken care of and were actually relaxed for our entire wedding!

If you are looking for a venue away from a city with scenic views this is definitely the place. I am going to bully every engaged couple I know to get married there because I want to go back.

Erica
Erica L Smith

Married on 02/17/2019

Couln't have happened at any other venue...Honestly Amazing

If you are even slightly on a limb about a venue, stop right now. Full Moon Resort is the only place I would ever recommend. Not only are the grounds beautiful, with ponds, luxury cabins, and absolutely gorgeous event spaces for ceremonies and receptions, but the people who work there make your wedding more than you could ever hope for. From the owners, Paul and Michael, to the chef Adam West and his team, to the grounds crew, front desk staff, catering ladies... Nothing but smiles, laughs, and helpful past their pay I am sure! But, all in all, my wedding would never have happened without our Coordinator, Melanie. Our story was my father was diagnosed with terminal cancer and I moved the wedding up to two months from out engagement in hopes he could be there to walk me down the aisle. In two months, Melanie helped me plan the wedding of my dreams. On the day of, she was there with me ever moment, asking me questions and making sure everything was just as I wanted it. When I didn't have an answer, she gave me several options and often I just asked her to do what she thought was best. Then, because everyone was busy with my dad, she actually helped me get dressed. She even put on my pearls. At the ceremony, she made sure my dad got to go down the aisle with me no matter what. At the reception, she had a special plate of food made for him because he asked for it and getting him to eat is hard. Most amazingly, at one point I looked over and she was feeding my dad... She didn't have to do that, but she did it so I could have the best wedding possible. In my eyes, Melanie is now a part of our family and I will forever sing her praises, and praises for Full Moon. My friends and family said it was one of the best weddings they had ever been to, all planned in just two months. Not to jump backwards, but the FOOD.... Sweet Lord I never ate so much! And it was AMAZING! Best food I had ever eaten. Period. The chef Adam worked right along with us for food choices and even helped my vision of an afternoon tea happen with delicious scones and finger sandwiches. He helped me design the perfect cake and it was incredible. If you and your hunny are foodies like us, there is no other venue to match the food at FM. I wouldn't have done my wedding any other way, even if I had the chance. It was truly one of the best weekends of my life and I owe it to Full Moon!

Amanda
Amanda Revette

Married on 02/09/2019

February 2019 ;Best Weekend

My husband and I got married at FMR on February 9th,2019. When we were searching for wedding venues, I think I read every single review for FMR so I want to make this at detailed as possible!

From our first phone call with Paul in October , we knew we really wanted to get married at Full Moon. We had a budget because we had other priorities in life ( like the fixer upper house we just bought), so Paul threw the idea out there of getting married in February ( 4 months later) on one of their winter discounted weekends. At first, we said “no way”. Then we arrived at Full Moon for our tour and realized we could have the amazing weekend long wedding we wanted at the gorgeous Full Moon IN OUR BUDGET and we went all in!

Given our time frame, everything happened pretty quickly and was a breeze. Our coordinator was Stephanie and she could not have been more perfect. She made everything simple and always answered our questions quickly, especially as it got closer to our date! From the moment we arrived at Full Moon for our wedding, Stephanie was on top of everything. It eased my mind so much on the day of the wedding knowing Stephanie had everything under control!

Given the short time frame, we were not able to squeeze in any time to see the guest rooms other than some photos, prior to assigning our guests their rooms for the weekend. My husband and I said, if we could get through the process of assigning everyone their rooms/cottages, we could basically get through anything. It was way more of a PITA than a seating chart and we must have thrown out about 5 drafts before we figured it out. However, it ended up working out great and everyone was happy with their rooms and we were happy that we were able to place the guests ourselves. That being said, LeighAnn and Ashley were so helpful throughout that entire process and even the week of the wedding, there were some cottages still under construction. LeighAnn came up with a Plan B that was Awesome and everyone ended up very happy! During check-in, there was an awesome table of assorted veggies, dips and chips and LeighAnn made the check-in process super simple for everyone, no complaints at all!

Other than the rooms, the other minor anxiety I had was about the food. My family/friends are used to NJ ballroom-type weddings where the cocktail hour has 1 million stations. They are also all Italian, know good food, and eat a lot. We brought my parents to the tasting and CHEF ADAM WAS AMAZING! My parents were both relieved and amazed at how delicious all the food was and how much food each plate had on it. Chef and Stephanie both worked with us to create the weekend menu that we wanted. I am gluten free and wanted to make as much stuff GF as possible, but without our guests knowing that things were GF. Chef knew exactly what he could make entirely GF and what he would have to make a separate GF option for. It was SO relieving to be able to eat all of the delicious meals at our wedding! EVEN THE MAC AND CHEESE AT THE BBQ ON FRIDAY NIGHT! We also had numerous guests with food allergies and there was not a single issue with accommodating everyone. The food on the weekend of the wedding was perfect, we had so many people coming up to us at breakfast on Sunday to let us know and we are still having guests tell us how delicious everything was. I honestly can not rave enough about how great the food is. I was skeptical even when I was reading reviews, but WOW.. Just WOW. From the welcome snacks on Friday afternoon to the breakfast on Sunday morning... Absolutely delicious.

A lot of our guests also commented on how generous the bartenders were with their pours. Drinks were great, as well.

Every single one of their event spaces is awesome and we used all of them! Our ceremony was in the Barn, cocktail hour in the Valley View, Reception in the Pavilion and after party in the Roadhouse. The second we walked into the Pavilion we were excited, pictures don't do it justice. It was so very well designed and constructed, all of our guests were in love with it! Oh and THE ROADHOUSE is a GEM! Its such a cool and different space, especially for an after party and we used it for yoga the morning of the wedding too!

We were able to fit the majority of our guests on site, which was exactly what we wanted: Everyone together for the whole weekend. We also didn't want a typical “hotel” and FMR checked off every box on our list. We had family and friends coming from all across the States and were so grateful to be able to spend as much time with them as we did. The guests we couldnt fit, stayed at the Alpine Inn and the Emerson, we had a school bus shuttle for them. They were all happy with their stays as well.

In the end, my husband and I could not have imagined a more amazing wedding weekend! It was exactly what we wanted and more. Every single one of Full Moon’s staff members were delightful to work with, even the ones behind the scenes that kept everything flowing. Our guests were texting/emailing us after the wedding and are still saying what an awesome weekend they all had and we could not have been happier. We were able to have SO MUCH fun at our own wedding because we had nothing to worry about. The grounds are gorgeous, even on a February day. We would not have changed a single thing. They even had a welcome basket waiting for my husband and I in our cottage when we arrived. Their hospitality is amazing, like saving dinners for guests that arrived late to the BBQ and packing up breakfasts for all of the ladies that were getting ready with me on Saturday morning.

Get married at Full Moon, it was the best weekend of our lives! What a way to start a new chapter :) :)

C
Camille

Married on 08/25/2018

Perfect Catskills Wedding

I want to start this review with most of our guests told us our wedding was the best wedding they ever went to. I know, I know--everyone says that. But so many of their compliments were about the Full Moon Resort. Everyone raved at how beautiful the venue was and said that it was the best wedding food they had ever had. They loved the three day format that the FMR put together--from the BBQ to the Sunday brunch. And frankly, we loved it too.

Our wedding at the FMR blew our expectations out of the water. During the weekend everything went so smoothly and this was largely due to the incredible Melanie. All weekend she was two steps ahead, making sure that everything was in place and that we had everything we needed at each step. She kept us so calm and grounded throughout the wedding. Immediately after the ceremony, we asked to have a moment for ourselves in the pool room and she somehow remembered our favorite drinks (from the tasting we did a year ago?! ) and had them and some appetizers waiting for us. Melanie is thoughtful, organized, and most of so so kind. She was there to walk us thought the planning process at every step of the way and made the planning process easy.

Now, Adam, the chef--is just SO good at what he does. All of the food we had, from breakfast to the actual wedding dinner was incredible. One thing we loved about him is that he was always willing to do things differently. We wanted cake pops that looked like anime characters--poof he made them. We wanted lamb as a second entree at our BBQ--he made it happen--and WELL. He was an integral piece in making our wedding weekend so special and delicious.

A big shoutout to the rest of the FMR team. LeighAnn and Ashley did an incredible job at making sure everyone reserved their accommodations and fielded any questions from our guests. The FMR Bar Manager made picking our drinks easy and seamless. And the rest of the FMR staff made our guests feel right at home.

We are so happy we had our wedding at the FMR and couldn't recommend it enough.

K
Kathryn

Married on 05/12/2018

Full Moon Resort was our dream wedding location! We hosted an entire weekend event on site, beginning with a BBQ and Bonfire Friday evening, yoga and lawn games Saturday afternoon, followed by the wedding ceremony, reception and a Sunday morning brunch. It was more than we could have ever dreamed. Having everyone together for the whole weekend made it truly special, people were able to relax and let loose, and it gave us the opportunity to spend time with all 200 guests even though the reception went by in the blink of an eye. There's no place else like it where you can have all of these amenities and have over 100 guests sleep on site. The remainder of our guests stayed down the block at Alpine Inn and Slide Mountain Forest House, both were very charming and accommodating. The entire Full Moon staff is incredible. They treated us like family. Melanie was an amazing wedding planner and LeighAnn & Ashley made room accommodations for my guests painless with their quick responses. Melanie made the weekend so simple for us, walked us through every step, rehearsal, made sure we were always fed, and even bustled my dress at the reception with safety pins (her idea! ) so that I could dance more comfortably. The food was incredible, the bartenders were outstanding. Everyone that worked at Full Moon went above and beyond. All of my guests claimed to have the best time ever, many stating it was the best wedding they ever went to. The planning was extensive, but they truly make sure to think of every detail and get things done early so that its not a last minute scramble. The new pavilion is unbelievably gorgeous. Even though it rained on our wedding day, the staff was able to set up the ceremony tent with open sides on the creek so we still got the outdoor feel we always imagined. Even our weather plan B's seemed like they were plan A's. I could really go on forever raving about Full Moon. Thank you Full Moon for your outstanding service and for making our dreams come true.

T
Taylor

Married on 04/21/2018

Our wedding weekend at Full Moon was amazing! It's truly a full-service venue! There was so much that we didn't have to worry about because we knew it was being taken care of. The best part was having the option for our guests to stay on site for the entire weekend. So many people took advantage of this. Stephanie, our planner, ensured that everything ran smoothly and kept in contact with us throughout the entire planning process. The food was amazing, as well as the variety of lodging and venues for all of our wedding-related activities! Highly recommend Full Moon for any wedding, especially with the completion of the new Pavilion. It looked amazing and I'm so glad we took a chance and booked our wedding here! (When we booked the wedding, the Pavilion was not started and was not guaranteed to be completed by our wedding date).

R
Rachel

Married on 03/31/2018

I hope all the happiness that everyone on staff at Full Moon Resort gave to my family, friends, husband and myself comes back to each of them 100 times over. Every single person I met during the planning and accomplishment of this wedding was completely lovely. From my initial consultation with Paul, who showed us the entire property and patiently explained every detail of the weekend to us, to our final wrap-up with Stephanie, everyone was wonderful to us. Especially Consuela. EVERYONE at our wedding kept telling us that Consuela and her colleagues were taking such great care of them. And that truly is what makes Full Moon special. Yes, the food is at an unparalleled level of culinary genius. (And the maple syrup is tapped onsite! ) Yes, the setting is beautiful. Yes, they know what they are doing, and they do it well. But most importantly, everyone at Full Moon worked tirelessly to take care of all the people I love most in the world as if they were their own loved ones. To-go boxes were made for guests who arrived late to dinner on Friday without me even asking (or thinking to ask, honestly). They brought all our ceremony decorations back to the main house for us and arranged everything from the reception space together for us to easily pack and take home. When we got back to our room, there was a welcome gift and two wedding dinners in case we had been too busy to eat them during the reception. If planning/having a wedding could ever be considered easy, Full Moon made it easy for us. Stephanie was a life-saver in this regard. She was completely perfect. Patient and thoughtful, exactly the right blend of structure and kindness. We are so grateful to her. Our friends and family loved having to opportunity to spend the weekend together enjoying great food in a gorgeous setting, and we loved being able to share that with them. Thank you, Full Moon, for giving us a perfect start to our marriage and such wonderful memories to cherish for the rest of our lives!

Courtney
Courtney

Married on 02/16/2018

We had our wedding at FMR Feb 17th 2018 and we have not ONE negative thing to say about our experience! Venue was beautiful! Staff was professional, curtious and catered to our every need. Food.... AAAAMAAAZING. Seriously from the BBQ, to breakfast, to the wedding reception dinner it was all delicious. You can taste the freshness and passion that goes into each meal. More importantly our guests raved about the wedding and the resort. The rooms were clean and cozy. We stayed at the new accommodation called dancing bear and we LOVED it. We highly HIGHLY recommend this venue to everyone.

Married on 11/25/2017

"Mountain Fancy" Dream Wedding

Full Moon Resort gave us a dream wedding we didn't even know was possible! They perfectly combine a rustic, natural setting with the service and details you'd find at a fancy, luxury venue. Every detail is given attention, and they leave nothing for last minute or up to chance. They are extremely professional with excellent customer service for you and your guests. The venue is is so beautiful as is, or you can add details and customize to your liking. There are various choices for settings for events available, but the entire place is reserved for you and your guests the entire weekend regardless of how you choose to use the spaces. The food at each and every meal is carefully prepared and delicious. My guests still talk about it a year later. This is not your normal wedding venue. They provide more than you can imagine, and delivered the absolute perfect day! Do whatever it takes to have your wedding here. You will not regret it

R
Rachel

Married on 10/08/2017

We only toured one venue and immediately knew it was the one! The staff at Full Moon are without parallel. Paul, Stephanie and LeighAnn all helped us plan, and were excellent communicators. Stephanie was AMAZING day-of, and kept us calm and organized. The grounds are absolutely stunning - it's a magical, enchanting place, and would be special even without an outstanding staff. Luckily, there's no need to compromise here. Thank you, Full Moon, for making our wedding day the stuff of dreams!

E
Emily

Married on 09/24/2017

My husband and I had our wedding there in late September and I have to say we couldn't be happier. Aside from the magical and beautiful surroundings of the venue everything was perfect. Stephanie helped us plan the wedding the whole way through and made it so the big day went smoothly and the stress was very minimal. She even brought a tray of hors d'oeurves and drinks from out cocktail hour while we took our pictures. The staff was incredibly helpful and kind. The food was excellent too! All of our guests used words like perfect, magical, enchanting and beautiful. I heard from many people it was the most fun wedding they had been to in while. I will say picking the rooms for all of our guests was a little stressful, but LeighAnn was such a great help is sorting that out with us. The new cabins are also amazing with stunning views. Would highly recommend this venue. Oh and there are so many places to takes pictures. Our Photographer was in love with the grounds.

J
Joanne

Married on 07/22/2017

Wonderful weekend in the country!

J

Married on 04/02/2017

We can't wait for our wedding at Full Moon! This will obviously be updated after it takes place (in April 2017). So far, planning has been amazing. Melanie & LeighAnne are wonderful with our questions, and they've really created a wedding package that we are thrilled for.

D
Debra

Married on 12/10/2016

If you are looking for a vendor that will bring your guests together with a rustic feel, this is the place to go! The location is beautiful, even for a winter wedding. The food was unique and delicious from breakfast to the wedding food. Each staff member was so helpful, accommodating and so sweet. I was looking for a small weekend getaway to bring all my guest together and make it my own and this was the perfect location!

T
Ted

Married on 09/03/2016

From start to finish, our experience working with Full Moon for our wedding was incredible. Pre-wedding, our assigned wedding planner (included in the price of booking) helped us curate the perfect wedding experience that fit our needs and desires to a tee. The venue had the best combination of rustic and chic, perfect for our more adventurous guests as well as our guests that needed more tending to. Having your wedding at Full Moon allows you to curate an entire magical weekend with your guests - for us, we wanted a wedding themed "Dirty Dancing meets a Jewish sleep away camp". We screened Dirty Dancing after the rehearsal dinner BBQ (fire pit and s'mores outside for those who didn't feel like watching). On Saturday we planned a whole day of camp activities from yoga to hiking, arts and crafts to kickball tournament. No other place we looked at allowed us this amount of flexibility and options.

The site is gorgeous with many different locations to host various events. The on site caterer was INCREDIBLE, many of our guests commented on the quality of the food, from breakfasts to lunches to cocktail hour and reception dinner they killed it on quality and presentation. The accommodations on site are well taken care of and allow your closest family and friends to be with you for the whole weekend.

I am a theater producer in the city and let's just say I was very specific in my vision of my wedding. I seriously could not have asked for a better experience. Five stars, A++, I am one happy groom. Look no further, if you want an outdoor rustic chic wedding, THIS is the place to have it.

Oh, and LeighAnn was our wedding planner. Major props, I couldn't have done it without her!

S
Sarah

Married on 07/23/2016

Full Moon is magical! We wanted to host a wedding weekend that felt like summer camp for adults, and Full Moon delivered. The grounds are breathtaking. The staff is gracious. We and our guests thought the food prepared by Chef Adam's team was mostly delicious, including some nouveau Indian cuisine and our wedding cake! Melanie, our day-of coordinator, was a tremendous help before and during the wedding. Melanie made sure that she, my other vendors and I had all ironed out all logistics so that by 4 p.m. On Friday and through the rest of the weekend I was able to enjoy everything without further coordination. On Friday, Full Moon’s standard process is to have welcome services for guests at check-in, an evening BBQ and an after party with bonfire. On Saturday, there is generally free time until the wedding ceremony, cocktail, reception and after party. We complicated this process by adding an Indian engagement ceremony in the middle of the BBQ and an Indian sangeet in the middle of the after party, as well as soccer and cricket on Saturday. Full Moon never said “no” and made sure it all happened seamlessly. As evidence of how thorough Full Moon is, they boxed up food for guests that did not arrive on time and also put extra meals in my husband and my room on Saturday after the reception! Full Moon does require additional effort on the couple's part, including assigning guests to their rooms and bringing the "extras" you want to use (e.g. , sparklers, smores, tiki torches, etc). The advantage of this is that the Full Moon wedding is very personalized. Also, although the cabins have free wifi, cell reception is very poor, which means NO one is looking at his/her phone and everyone is socializing! Note that the rooms are clean, simple and comfortable. All have fans and some have AC, but this is not a five star hotel experience. Also, wear comfy shoes for the gravel and grass paths (although there is a golf cart for those with mobility issues).

H
Hilary

Married on 06/18/2016

We got married at Full Moon Resort in June of 2016 - it was the first and best decision we made! From the beauty of the setting to the well maintained grounds, the amazingly helpful staff, the delicious food - we cannot say enough wonderful things about this special place. Our photos of beautiful, our memories are better. All of our guests were blown away - it was the perfect place to bring all of our friends and family together to celebrate. Thank you Full Moon!

S
Stefanie

Married on 05/29/2016

Full Moon Resort offered and delivered the wedding of our dreams! Co-owner Michael Densmore truly embodies his values of offering a unique opportunity to customize your special day, in a beautiful location, without making it a burdensome experience. He wants every couple to be happy and each staff member - from Paul, to Chef Adam, to the wedding planners, to the room coordinators, to the bar manager, and to the wait staff - upheld that belief and genuinely cared about you. I felt more like family than a client.

Melanie was phenomenal! I was really happy to get to work with her. She is so incredibly informed, which facilitated the planning process for me. I appreciated and trusted her opinions when it came to making critical decisions. She never discouraged me from pursuing an idea. In fact, she helped me refine my ideas as they came up and offered insight that I would not have thought about.

All of my family and friends that were in attendance are still talking about how different our wedding was from any others they attended. During the course of the wedding, one of my guests said to me “I have never been to a wedding like this” to which I replied “Neither have I”. I hope you find what you are looking for in your special day at Full Moon. Brendan and I did... It was better than we could have asked for... And boy did we have a blast!

D
Dee Finkenstadt

Married on 05/22/2016

Dream wedding

We were happy with Full Moon Resort on so many levels.... From the magical casual boho simple and pure atmosphere, natural beauty of the property and surroundings, attention to detail, attentive staff, amazing food and presentation, professional handling and over all relaxed feel.... It easily earned my top mark. The feeling of joy and love filled the air. It truly was our dream wedding. Thank you Full Moon Resort for helping us create the perfect wedding.

B
Brandi

Married on 03/26/2016

I am SO thankful that my mom stumbled upon Full Moons website! Their gorgeous venue is exactly what my husband and I had in mind for our wedding, and when we found out about their all-inclusive weekend wedding packages we were sold! We are both in the military and therefore have friends and family all over the US so the idea of a laid back bonfire BBQ rehearsal dinner, and Sunday brunch was perfect for us to give our families and friends a chance to get to know one another since it would be the first time they had ever met. Not to mention the weekend wedding package also came with a wedding coordinator, and again, working full time and going to school made it difficult to also plan a wedding. I could NOT have done it without LeighAnn! She was absolutely fantastic to work with from day 1 until we drove off after our wedding! I ask a lot of questions and LeighAnn answered my emails and calls right away every time and she always knew the answer. Also, the co-owner, Michael was so kind and threw in several complimentary services/items for my husband and I as a military discount. We were very budget conscious so we also took advantage of the winter wedding specials and had every single thing we wanted and settled on nothing, all within our budget, believe it or not! Our guests STILL rave about how amazing the food was, how sweet, helpful and accommodating EVERY single staff member was, and how gorgeous and relaxing the grounds were. Although Wi-Fi is available our guests loved being able to “un-plug” from society and enjoy a peaceful weekend in the mountains. I recommend this to anyone who wants a beautiful, rustic, easy, affordable wedding! I couldn’t imagine having our wedding any place else!

M
Melissa

Married on 11/08/2015

Everyone is still talking about our wedding. I owe that entirely to the staff at Full Moon. From the first email, they were helpful, responsive and professional. From our first meetings with Paul, we fell in love with how much personality the entire property had. There was so much that we could do with the property to make our event truly our own. My wedding coordinator, Leighann, was beyond helpful. She is a saint, being patient, kind and helpful even with last minute panic attacks. The food was sensational, the staff was friendly and kind, and everything went so smoothly. The great thing about Full Moon is that you have 120 acres of property to work with. So if you want to have an outdoor ceremony- you can. But you have MULTIPLE areas as a backup if it ends up being too cold or wet. There are multiple areas for cocktail hour and the reception itself as well. Not to mention- there is a "bar" on site for the after party! We had a Sunday wedding, which was an amazing value. However, you have a different timeline with a Sunday wedding, since you can't be on site until later in the day when the Saturday wedding leaves. Leighann was amazing at making sure that everything and everyone still ended up in the right place. Everything was wonderful. I already want to plan another family event just to be able to collaborate with them.