Back to Gateway Center

Katie
Featured
Katie

Married on 07/07/2018

I HIGHLY recommend this venue! I looked at countless venues for about a year before ending up at Gateway. Amy, Ashley, and Jesse were amazing to work with! They were flexible, creative, responsive, and remained calm with any changes (or potential changes). They were so helpful with decorating and they created the perfect menu for my reception, including a kids menu and some dishes for those with allergies. They made my day absolutely perfect and took care of everything, so I had nothing to worry about. I cannot say enough great things about this place!

Katie,

Thank you for the great review. We loved working with you, your new hubby, and both families to make your dream wedding come to life!

-Gateway Center

T
Tammy

Married on 08/18/2018

It was a pleasure working with the staff at Gateway Center. They helped with the planning, decorating, and handling all aspects of our wedding and reception.

A
Austin

Married on 07/19/2014

The Venue for our wedding was fantastic. Ample space for everyone to celebrate with us. Great staff and catering service provided also. The days given to sample and try the food before the service was phenomenal also! Everyone had a blast and enjoyed the service provided.

User2779241

2+ years ago

Gateway Center staff were great. They were available and easy to work with through the entire planning process as well as the day of the ceremony. They met our every need.

Gateway Center's reply:

Thank you for reviewing Gateway Center! We are so happy to hear that your experience with us was a success. Best wishes!

K
Kristy

Married on 06/22/2013

We had planned on having an outside wedding at a park and then having the reception at the Gateway Center. The day of our wedding (June 22, 2013) it was a monsoon outside. So last minute we had to change the ceremony site to somewhere inside. We got ahold of Gateway Center and told them our dilemma. They were MORE than happy to change things up real quick and get the La Salle room ready for our ceremony! Everything turned our perfect and we couldn't have asked for a better day or a place to hold both our ceremony and reception! I definitely reccomend using them for your venue! They were all polite, helpful and very easy to get ahold of!

Gateway Center's reply:

Thank you, Kristy! We appreciate your nice review! We enjoyed working with you and hosting your special event. Congratulations on your marriage!

M
Melissa

Married on 10/10/2009

Everything was just as we had asked. They made helpful suggestions and always answered questions quickly.

H
Hunter

Married on 06/24/2018

Everyone at the gateway center was helpful and wanted to make planning as easy as possible, giving us many options along with recommendations of other vendors to help plan the rest of the details. Extremely helpful being able to make payments, and open to help with communication.

Hunter,

Thank you for the kind review. We had a blast helping you and your new husband plan for you big day.

H
Heather

Married on 05/09/2015

I am so glad we decided to have our wedding at the Gateway center. Sarah was our wedding coordinator and Elayna was our food coordinator and I cannot express how helpful and attentive they both were to me. They were there to answer all my questions and went the extra mile to make our wedding day the best day every. I was nervous about the catering services being switched because I didnt know if they would honor our original requests but Elayna was able to transition everything over and keep everything the same as promised. The room was set up and decorated perfectly, I got so many complements. The food was delicious. The only problem that came up was that they ran out of draft beer but Elayna was there the night of the wedding and did everything to accommodate our requests and make things right. It was crazy the day of my wedding because there was a dance competition but Sarah was there to clear the way so we could pull up under the overhang when it was pouring down rain. My whole wedding party were impressed with Sarah and said how awesome she was. They only experienced her awesomeness for a few minutes while I got to enjoy months of it. I would definitely recommend the Gateway center if you want to spend the money to have a fabulous wedding!

TysonBB
Tobbi

Married on 07/05/2014

Gateway Center was my venue for the wedding ceremony only. The people there are very professional, very experienced in weddings, and always communicated very quickly. Originally, we were going to have our reception there also but ran into an issue with the catering company and communication. It should be known that the catering company is completely separate from Gateway and you will have to establish a separate contract with them. Keep this in mind when it comes to pricing. Even though we decided not to use them for the reception, Gateway really bent over backwards for me to try to correct the issue and eventually we found an alternative. They are great people!

Gateway Center's reply:

Congratulations on your marriage! We love when our couples have a good experience at Gateway Center. Unfortunately, we were going through the catering transition during your wedding date. We are confident that the new catering company will be very beneficial to our future events! We appreciate your feedback. Thank you for your review. :)

P
jodi

Married on 05/14/2011

The Gateway Center was the perfect place for our reception. The pricing was reasonable and accomodations were perfect.

L
Lisa

Married on 07/09/2016

4.7

The staff at the Gateway Center was so helpful in preparing my wedding. Shot out to Jeanette she was amazing, she helped me out so much. I can't forget about Amy from Ovations food and beverage. My wedding turned out Amazing. Thanks #gatewaycenter! Lisa & Byron

Lisa,

Thank you for the review! I am excited to hear that your event ran exactly like you wanted!

A
Ann

Married on 06/09/2018

We had a wonderful time. Everything was beautiful. The day was perfect. Special thank you to Tiffany at Gateway Center!

Ann,

Thank you for the great review. We had a blast helping you bring your wedding day to life!

-Gateway Center

hng0603
heather

Married on 05/15/2010

We had our post destination wedding here and it was great. Very accomodating and took care of everything! Great to work witH!

T
Tihanee

Married on 08/25/2018

They were great to work with. They had everything set up the way we imagined. We would recommend this place to many people. Great location off the interstate and hotels are located conveniently across the street. There are a variety of food places in the drive also.