Back to Genesis Decorations and Cakes

Erika
Erika Hernandez

Getting married on 02/04/2021

fantastic!!

Excellent in all aspects. Definitely exceeded may expectations. We highly recommend the red velvet with cream cheese frosting. Her decor was out of this world. Very friendly. THANK YOU A MILLION!

Genesis Decorations and Cakes's reply:

Thank you for the great review and for trusting us with an important part of your special day. It was a pleasure working with you.

B
Becky

Married on 07/06/2019

Elyanna's quinceañera

Amazing! I originally only wanted the ceiling draped but then when I saw her backdrop setup I had to have it and it looked breathtaking. I appreciate them, they made my daughter's celebration very beautiful and unique!

M
Marisa Gonzales

Married on 06/22/2019

Beautiful wedding cake

I hired Lupe to make a 4 tiered cake for our wedding. She did not disappoint! It was beautiful and tasted AMAZING! The cake was completely gone before 8pm as everyone loved it. Her prices are reasonable and she is very professional. She returns your texts messages very quickly and perfects what you invasion for your cake. You want an amazing/affordable cake lady, she’s your girl!

Lexi
Lexi Blossom

Married on 01/12/2019

Beautiful Cake and Wonderful People

My husband and I are so happy we hired Lupe from Genesis Decorations and Cakes to make our wedding cake. Lupe was so helpful to work with and patiently helped us figure out exactly the kind of cake we wanted. Our four tiered cake was beautiful and delicious! I was blown away when I stepped into the reception and saw it. Thank you Lupe!