Back to Giovanni The Photographer

D
Featured
danielle

Married on 08/17/2018

We chose Giovanni to be our wedding photographer after looking through several different websites for different photographers in the area. His photos really stood out to us and I am so glad we chose him because we could not have been happier! During the wedding, his personality was awesome and he makes you feel comfortable amd comes up with amazing poses for the formal pictures. When we got them back I was absolutely blown away! Our couples photos are outstanding! Not only that, but after going through all our photos I was also amazed at the candid shots. He captured moments in our wedding that I didn't even realize was being caught on camera, and I am so happy to look back and have all the memories of my wedding captured in such amazing form! I highly recommend!

Marissa Bernardone

Getting married on 09/12/2020

Amazing!

I first met Giovanni after I got engaged back in December. He was recommended from Lake Pearl in Wrentham where my fiancee Alex & I are getting married. I emailed Giovanni & got a fast response. He was very friendly via email & had all around good vibes. I was confident in just our email conversation that I wanted him as our photographer for our wedding.
My mom & I set an appointment at his office in braintree. When we first met he was polite, sociable, kind, welcoming... The list could go on!
He made me feel so confident that I found the best photographer for my wedding. He spend hours showing us his equipment / slide shows / his work & wedding packages! Ect. He truly loves his job & his work!
Previous photographers I have met weren't as dedicated in their work like Giovanni is! He is confident in his work and makes sure each photograph is perfect before sending it to you.
Fast forward 5 months, he just took our engagement pictures. He is so flexible with our schedule and timing. He was quick to email me back with any questions I had. He also made time to give me a call where he recommended colors that Alex could wear that would compliment my bold dress. He also helped calm my nerves down about the weather because it was suppose be rainy & cloudy. He assured me the pictures would still be beautiful regardless of the weather & we would have fun with it!
We had our pictures done at cranberry bogs @ Patriots Place. Giovanni has never photographed there, so he showed up two hours before our scheduled session, exploring the walking trail & finding the best spots!
When we started photographing, he explained to Alex & I different poses & techniques. He hyped Alex & I up and made us both feel so confident for our photoshoot!
What I LOVE about Giovanni is he is pet friendly! He was super patient with our hyper, golden retriever, fur baby,Howie. He photographed priceless pictures with Howie, Alex & I that we will treasure forever!
It ended up being a hot/sunny day & Alex was sweating. Giovanni wanted to make sure the photos came out amazing - so he let Alex blot his forehead on his shirt because we didn't have a towel.
Also we got our engagement pics back the same day they were taken! That was amazing on Giovannis part because we were so eager too see them!
Whats not too love about Giovanni? He is a gentlemen, friendly, outgoing & confident in his work! He will seriously go out of his way to accommodate you! His work is truly amazing & one of a kind. His work is defiantly worth the investment! I promise you if you choose him as your photographer, you will not be disappointed at all! I totally recommend him 10/10! He is amazing!

Meridyth
Meridyth

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Wonderful Experience!

My fiancé and I had such a wonderful experience with Giovanni for our engagement photos! He recommended the most beautiful location and helped us to feel comfortable and confident through every pose. He walked us through the entire session step by step in a very friendly, encouraging, and professional way. And he really pays attention to every detail! For example, at one point during the shoot he noticed a beam of sunlight through some trees and came up with a new shot right on the spot. It ended up being one of our favorite photos! On top of all of that, Giovanni has been so responsive and quick to get back to us every step of the way — including how quickly we got our photos back. We can't can't wait to have Giovanni capture our wedding day!

D
Doris

Married on 09/08/2019

Giovanni was amazing! He is easy to work with and a fantastic photographer. I had the pleasure of working with Giovanni and his assistant for my engagement shoot and together they captured amazingly. They were professional, energetic, confident, fun, and adventurous-- Giovanni put my mind at ease! You will not be disappointed.

E
Erica

Married on 05/11/2019

We can’t say enough about Giovanni! We feel so lucky to have found him. My fiancé and I generally do not like get it our pictures taken but Giovanni made us so comfortable and guided us through the whole process! He is extremely responsive and always available for questions. We just got our engagement photos and we couldn’t be happier! We can’t wait to work with him again for our wedding!

F
Fredy Varela

Married on 04/28/2019

Extremely Professional Photo Booth Rental

It was a pleasure getting to work with Giovanni. We used his Photo Booth services for our wedding and it was a hit with our guest! Everyone was lining up to take picture. He had a great selection of props for our guest to use, not only that but the quality of the pictures were amazing! I highly recommend him for any event, he is very responsive and professional. He was also very flexible with us and arrived on time to set everything up. Thanks again Giovanni for such a great experience!

Mimi

Married on 04/27/2019

My fiancé and I travelled from the tri-state area to work with Giovanni in the city of Boston for our engagement photos. We are so grateful we found him. He made my fiancé and I feel very comfortable in planning our session and during it. He really has a immense amount of knowledge about his craft and he really knows how to get the most out of every photo opportunity. He really works at a high level from the moment he first brings the camera out. Truly a great experience and would reccomend him to anyone looking for a wedding or engagement photographer.

Justine
Justine Oliveros Soles

Married on 03/14/2019

Amazing experience!

Giovanni and his assistant were very professional, he had an amazing positive energy throughout the photoshoot, always guiding us with patience and giving us the best tips to get beautiful pictures. He truly is a perfectionist and has an eye for detail, he will go above and beyond to deliver jaw dropping results, he was not rushing throughout the photoshoot, making sure he would get that perfect shot. He came very well prepared with all the equipment necessary (and more). A big plus for us is that he scouted the area before the photoshoot started so we knew where to go before we even started. The overall experience was perfect and he made our day extra special.

Vicki
Vicki Pina

Married on 01/02/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Giovanni is not just a great photographer, but an amazing person who approaches his role in your wedding with care, attention to detail, and understanding. Everything becomes so much easier when the wedding professional you hire really knows how the whole process works before your wedding day, during, and after. When I first spoke with Giovanni, he made me feel at ease about my wedding day and explained the different packages he offered. He was very understanding towards our wedding budget and didn’t make me feel bad or intimidated when I told him the budget was limited. It was truly like talking to a friend. As the wedding day got closer we spoke more about the timeline, the kind of photos my husband and I wanted, and how everything was going to work. He made sure to call us a couple of days before the wedding to put our minds at ease and go over everything again. On the wedding day itself when I was running late (as it often happens), Giovanni was able to improvise quickly and switched up the timeline to make sure we still got all the photos we wanted. The photos came out absolutely beautiful and perfect! My husband and I could not be happier! It is clear that Giovanni really listened to what we wanted and was able to make it appear in the photos. Giovanni really took the time to make sure that every perfect angle and moment was captured on camera and if anything looked out of place he would take photos until he got that perfect shot! We are very thankful for the care he put into our wedding photos. If you want to make sure that your photos are beautiful and in good hands, hire Giovanni right away! He will not disappoint. Thank you for taking such good care of us!

Sammit

Married on 12/26/2018

We had a amazing experience during our Engagement photoshoot with Giovanni in Boston. He helped with location selection & also recommended good colors for our attire.. Was prompt in his response & very happy with overall process.
Highly recommended!

J
Jaclyn

Married on 11/03/2018

Giovanni did an amazing job at being the videographer at our wedding at Belle Mer in Newport, RI. He was able to capture all of the special moments, scenery, and ambiance. He was a joy to work with. I would recommend him for any special upcoming event! Video is beautiful.

sarietha

Married on 10/27/2018

Splendid Wedding Day

Giovanni, Honestly, where do I start? Giovanni is your go to for everything. We need more clone of him. I had the pleasure of Giovanni as my videographer and fortunate enough booked him with my first encounter of looking for a videographer. I only had to speak with him too as usually I prefer a face to face encounter. Thank goodness he was available as a videographer was something I was leaning towards in the end. Now I highly recommend to all bride it is a must! Giovanni is very pleasant, professional, prompt, and heartwarming. As a bride you are so caught up in the moment of everything but Giovanni was able to help ease me and remind me of this special day and to keep my composure. Not only Giovanni is a great videographer but also a photographer and photo booth specialist. He helped chimed in with poses and even helped with time to make everything a smooth transition. Giovanni is truly amazing and I can’t wait to work with him again in the future. Without seeing the final touch of his work I am without hesitant that it be spectacular as I saw some glimpse. Highly recommend Giovanni for any services he offers as he will not only do that but beyond his work. Now I see why he’s a five star all around. Once again, a real pleasure to be a part of my special day. Nothing but the best.

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words!!!!! I am so happy you decided on choosing me as your wedding videographer. I look forward to you seeing the amazing video.

Megan
Megan

Married on 10/21/2018

Giovanni has been very great to us this far. We got him for engagement and wedding photos. We haven't gotten the photos back as we just did them but from what I saw from his camera the day of and the effort he puts in to explaining everything and making sure we are ok with everything I know they are going to be great. He scoped out the area we chose so he could find the best spots and always made sure to take pictures until he got what he wanted. He just went above and beyond. I look forward to working with him for my wedding and if we have kids I'll likely be calling him for that too!

Sahar

Married on 10/06/2018

We recently had our engagement session with Giovanni. We were a little nervous about the photoshoot. But he made the whole experience so much fun and easy that we couldn't beleif the session ended. We are so glad we found Giovanni and very excited to work with him again for our wedding.

K
kelzey

Married on 09/22/2018

We just did our engagement pictures with Giovanni a little over a week ago, and have our pictures back already. So quick and the pictures look like the cover of a magazine. He will also shoot our wedding next September! He is incredibly down to earth and comfortable to work with, I can't wait for our wedding day!

meaghan

Married on 09/15/2018

Giovanni recently photographed my daughter's wedding on September 15, 2018 at a yacht club near Boston. Her ceremony was on the beach and we could not have asked for better weather - 70's and sunny. Not only was the ceremony beautiful but the pictures Giovanni took were incredible. He was creative, ambitious and would redo the picture until it was where he liked it. He was fun, very friendly and easy to work with. He did nighttime photos on the dock that I cannot wait to see! My daughter and her new husband loved working with him and as he let her see sneak peeks of some of the photos, she has no doubt they will come back looking amazing and incredible. I would highly recommend Giovanni for his fun attitude and amazing creativity. Thank you, Giovanni! Robin V

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for the kind words!!!

meaghan

Married on 09/15/2018

Amazing, great experience!

Giovanni was our photographer for our wedding on 9-15-18. He was always super quick to respond whenever I had a question and always very helpful and professional. He had some great, creative ideas on the day of our wedding for photos on the dock and on the beach where we had our ceremony. Our photos came out so beautiful and were filled with color. Would definitely recommend!

K
Kathryn

Married on 08/19/2018

We just had our engagement session with Giovanni and he was fantastic!

It was our first professional photo shoot and he made the process so easy and fun! Giovanni spoke with us on the phone prior to our session to answer any questions and explain what we should expect. On the day of the shoot, Giovanni and his assistant were friendly, professional, and even arrived early! Giovanni had an excellent way of asking us to share our ideas and enhancing them to create our ideal photographs. His creative eye and expertise were fantastic - he didn't hesitate to provide direction (even showing us exactly how to pose) to make sure we looked our absolute best. We can't wait to see our engagement photos and are even more excited to see what Giovanni will do at our wedding this summer!

A
A

Married on 08/10/2018

Giovanni was fantastic to work with. Super friendly and responsive, detailed, and he took in all of our requests. Our guests had a blast with all the photobooth props and we loved seeing behind the scene photos after! He kindly printed a photostrip for each person in the photobooth as part of our package, as well as an extra one for our guestbook, so messages could be left for us in real time -- he was really accommodating and the photobooth and guestbook came out just as we envisioned! The photos were also high quality. We appreciated receiving electronic copies after. Thanks Giovanni for making our wedding so fun!

Sara

Married on 06/30/2018

My fiancé and I could not be more thrilled that we chose Giovanni as our photographer! From the first meeting to our recent engagement shoot, Giovanni has been nothing but funny, informative, and fun to work with! We can't wait for him to capture our big day!

Sara

Married on 06/30/2018

When I started looking for engagement and wedding photographers, I found Giovanni’s website and loved his work! After meeting him in person, I knew that he was the photographer that I wanted! His energy is amazing, and he has unique out-of-the-box ideas which result in fantastic photos! After our wedding, my husband and I wanted a couple of our photos edited after Giovanni had already shared them with us. He was quick to accommodate and make sure that every single photo was to our linking! We will definitely be using him again in the future!

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!

T
Tracy

Married on 06/24/2018

I know how important reviews were to me when I was searching for my wedding vendors so I wanted to make sure that I gave Giovanni the glowing review that he deserved. From the moment we first spoke on the phone, I felt a hundred percent comfortable with Giovanni. He understood what I was looking for and after viewing my photos, I can tell you he far exceeded all of my expectations. I’m obsessed with every shot. Photos are so important and I know that we trusted the right person to capture the day for us. Thank you, Giovanni! We had a blast hanging out with you in our fancy clothes!

L
Lauren

Married on 06/15/2018

Our experience with Giovanni so far has been incredible. I was so worried about our engagement session as it was supposed to rain out but Giovanni gave us so many ideas to come prepared for that day. Luckily the rain held off until the end of our session and the entire time we had so much fun. Giovanni helped us feel relaxed and gave us many pointers as it was our first professional shoot together. We were also so impressed with the filters he supplied for different shots and how creative he got with us. We are beyond excited for our wedding day as we know Giovanni will blow us away that day too!

B
Bryan

Married on 06/15/2018

Where to even begin! Giovanni went above and beyond for our engagement shoot and then again for our wedding day. He made us feel so comfortable and relaxed, and kept us laughing. I always appreciated his phone calls leading up to the big day, just to check in on how our planning was going. Giovanni exceeded our expectations and we get to feel every emotion again when we look back on our wedding photos. His assistant was also super sweet and we were so happy to have them both apart of our special day. I would highly recommend Giovanni for any of your photography needs! We can’t get over how amazing each and every one of our pictures came out!

G
Gemma

Married on 06/09/2018

Giovanni provided a photobooth for our wedding - he was totally awesome. He manned the photobooth for the entire time which was great as it really got folks engaged and pepped up for fun with the photos. He was very communicative and very easy to work with. It was one of the hits of our wedding and the photos are absolutely hilarious!

Giovanni The Photographer's reply:

Thanks so much for your kind words!