Back to Glass Woods Media

Featured
Jenna Lynn

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Amazing team!

In love with our photos! We wish we could frame every single one!

Keira
Keira

Getting married on 08/11/2019

Talented and Friendly

My fiancé and I really enjoyed our engagement photos as well as our initial consultation with Jake and his wife. They helped us get ideas for where to get our pictures taken related to our interests. They took the time to get to know us as a couple and how comfortable we were with photos. I appreciated their quick replies to questions we had by email or text. We had to reschedule our photshoot appointment due to rain and they were flexible in fitting in another appointment soon after the rain was done. They also helped us choose our second location when we had trouble deciding where to go. The photo shoot was very funny and relaxing even though I was nervous because Jake and his wife were so friendlt and made us feel comfortable and relaxed. The photos came out very beautiful and they were edited and sent to us very quickly, and also gave us a sneak peek on instagram at first. I recommend their services to any couple looking to get great value and nice pictures with no stress and good customer service.

J
Jordan

Married on 07/01/2019

Two Amazing People

Jake and Tasha were the very first and the absolute easiest decision we made about our wedding. We got married in Big Sur, and they made us feel like they were almost as excited as we were to go! From the engagement photos to the day of, I really can't express enough how seamless they made the process, both through their flexibility and kindness. They even sent us a preview gallery a few days after the wedding when we were on our honeymoon, which made it that much more special for us! They are such a wonderful team, and we're so happy we have the memories of them behind the camera as well as the magic they have given us from in front of it.

Kristen
Kristen Nomady

Married on 05/18/2019

Amazing!

We cannot say enough good things about Jake & Tasha! They are truly amazing! From the very beginning, at our engagement shoot, they made us feel so comfortable and we laughed the entire time. On our wedding day, we knew we were in safe hands - it was like having two friends there with us. Their experience, professionalism, organization and attention to detail shines through and we couldn’t be happier with the results! We received a handful of photos two days after our wedding and we LOVE them! We can’t wait to see the rest! Having them as our photographers and videographers was the best decision we made so if you’re thinking about booking them, do it! You will not be disappointed! Jake & Tasha have captured memories we will cherish forever and we will definitely use them again!

Garrett
Garrett

Married on 03/09/2019

Felt Like Hanging Out with Friends

Jake and Tasha were amazing to have for our engagement shoot. My fiancée and I are not particularly the types to pose for pictures for an hour, but they made it fun and enjoyable. They treated us like friends and we all had a good time!

Kyle

Married on 09/22/2018

Magnificent

Very personable, know exactly how to match your style, and gives you what you want.

Amanda
Amanda Mccarthy

Married on 06/06/2018

Elopement Perfection

When we decided to elope in CA, we knew we needed to find a photographer/videographer that could help us find the perfect location for our special day. We Skype’d with Jake and Tasha, sharing our vision and they came back with several perfect options for us. They went above and beyond as we leaned on them for their assistance in the details of the day. Not only were they super easy to work with, but the photos and video came out perfect. When we had our reception with friends and family after, we showed the ceremony and everyone kept telling us how beautiful it was. We cannot thank Glass Woods Media enough for how perfect they made our day! Our memories are forever captured perfectly!

Jose
Jose Pedroza

Married on 05/26/2018

The best experience and fun photographer team.

Jake and Tasha were both a fantastic team to work with. From the ease of our first meeting, their professionalism was apparent. They are current with digital media as well having resources for print in all sorts. There portfolio was fun, they are fun, and there style is bright and colorful to match. We did a lot of homework and they offered us a lot for the price.
The shoots were fun, we are outdoorsy people and they were willing to go outside and even chose a spot that was perfect for our style.
The day of, they were amazing and kept us on schedule which took a lot of the stress away. And when we were not doing wedding party photos, they were like ninjas and I never saw them taking all the great photos that they took.
At the end of it all, they were a fun and amazing part of our wedding experience and we are so grateful for them. Our photos were a mix of black and white, and beautifully bright and colorful photos that we are extremely happy with.

C
Connor

Married on 03/16/2018

Glasswood Media is fantastic. They are very great and flexible with shoots but also very efficient with turnaround for photos. I recommend anyone looking for wedding photography to use them. They do a wonderful job and I cannot praise them enough for the incredible work they've done.

N
Natalie

Married on 01/14/2018

Glass Woods Media was the absolute best decision we made for vendors. Jake and his team were the most caring and fun team. They were extremely prepared and made sure that they knew exactly what our vision was for the day and what we specifically wanted captured. By the end of the day, we wanted them to join our family in celebration because by the end, we felt like we had made a lifelong friendship. Their professionalism and loving nature made them the absolute best team to work with.

Kim

Married on 10/28/2017

We can’t thank Jake and Tasha enough for the memorable videos they captured on our wedding day. We’ve watched them over and over again and each time I appreciate their attention to detail and style. Working with them was easy, first time grabbing coffee and we sat for hours discussing our vision and they really provided exceptional feedback, timelines etc. To keep our day on track without missing any beats.

Amber

Married on 09/14/2017

Working with Jake at Glass Woods Media for our engagement photos has been such a delight. He's very accommodating and has many ideas on locations and poses which makes the photo session run smoothly and quickly. We're looking forward to having him photograph our wedding as well!

J
Joy

Married on 09/03/2017

Jake is a great person to work with. Wedding planning is already so stressful, but knowing so early on that one of our vendors is so accommodating and flexible is truly comforting. Jake has literally been there since day of our engagement, (proposal date), and so far has not disappointed. We are so thrilled to be working with such an open minded, gifted and courteous company. The quality of his work is impeccable and truly unique. We had asked for a somewhat different set up for our engagement pictures, and he was more than excited to do it! Not only that, but he was enthusiastic and positive even when we were going to a second location, which was altogether different in lighting and style. Seriously, Jake and his wife are patient and caring professionals, and truly recognize the value of individual preference in making our engagement session our own while still including their own talent behind the lens.

V
Vanessa

Married on 07/15/2017

Jake with Glass Woods Media was extremely professional & really made an effort to get to know us well in order to make our videos specific to what we wanted to capture! He was considerate & very thoughtful. We are absolutely overjoyed with the final product & are grateful we have our beautiful day captured on film to watch in the many years ahead!

Kari

Married on 07/02/2017

We had the pleasure of working with Jake and Tasha for our engagement photos and our wedding photos and video. During our initial meeting with Jake, he was so awesome in helping us plan our wedding day in order to get all the photos that I wanted. He helped us understand what time we should start getting ready, be at our first look photo location, and do family pictures so we could have pictures of every part of the day. They were both great at working with our coordinator and the timeline for our ceremony and reception. He captured every detail of the day from getting ready photos, tons of portraits of everyone in the wedding, to detail shots of the ceremony and reception, and most importantly family pictures. One thing I love about our wedding video is he made sure that our family was in the video as much as possible, which was one of the most important things we wanted. A few weeks after our wedding, Jake sent us close to 1,000 edited, high quality, and beautiful pictures of our wedding day. We love that all of our photos are bright and colorful. Every penny we spent was worth it to have pictures that we get so many compliments on. We were able to get an engagement shoot and about 8 hours of wedding and video coverage for a price that I have seen some photographers charge for only wedding photos or only a wedding video, so they are super affordable for what you get. Thank you, Jake and Tasha!

Amberly

Married on 07/01/2017

We really loved working with Glass Woods Media. Jake really listened to what we were looking for as he photographed our wedding, was incredibly flexible with our requests before and during the day, and just had a great intuition on how to capture the event with posed photos, candid photos of our guests, and photos of the ambiance. He thought of everything to help make the day go smoothly and was just so kind, respectful and easy to work with throughout the wedding planning and photographing process. We could not be happier with the photos we received. Thanks for everything!

Sonia

Married on 06/24/2017

We absolutely LOVED Jake and his team! Seriously, just stop looking right now for your videographer and book them ASAP. Good communication was one of most important things when booking vendors, and Glass Woods Media was absolutely phenomenal with this. Jake was easy to talk to, quick to respond to emails, answered all questions I had, and even sent us updates on the progress of our video throughout the process. Above all, they were a joy to work with. The entire team for the day was funny yet throughly professional, making our wedding day enjoyable and stress free throughout. Our video was absolutely breathtaking and captured the essence of joy and love of our special day. You can clearly see all the thought and care that Jake puts into getting to know his clients and making sure that personality shines through the moments that he captures. I cannot praise them enough!

Allison

Married on 05/14/2017

Jake and his wife Tasha were so great to work with! They were on top of everything, were professional, and easy to work with. Their main priority is the bride and groom and they do a great job of making sure they get all the photos that are desired. Quick return of photos and great editing skills! We highly recommend!

M
Melissa

Married on 09/17/2016

Jake is the BEST. He was super kind and friendly from the start. I am so glad we booked him for our wedding. He worked really well with our crazy schedule and crazy family. He is very professional, but didn't hesitate to joke around with us too! My husband and I are really goofy and joke around a lot, and Jake helped to capture that. I will definitely use him in the future for all our photography needs!

H
Hannah

Married on 07/30/2016

Jake and his staff at Glass Woods Media are absolutely incredible! They are so professional, caring, talented, and flexible. Jake makes it a priority to get every picture you want on your big day, he knows how to make people feel comfortable in front of the camera, he has an overall amazing and positive attitude, he is such a great communicator, and he is incredibly talented! My husband and I are so in love with our pictures and are so thankful to Jake and his team for capturing our big day so perfectly! One moment from our wedding that stands out to me happend after the ceremony when we were taking family pictures. Jake was so great at making sure the right people were there and was so organized when taking the pictures. Everyone knew where they were supposed to be and we were able to get every picture we wanted in a timely manner. It was so nice to not have to stress about that and to have pictures with all of our loved ones! I would highly recommend Glass Woods Media! Jake and his team and phenomenal and will capture all the sweet and precious moments of your big day!

Samantha

Married on 07/17/2016

I don't even know where to begin. It was TRULY so amazing having Jake and his team as a part of our day. I have always loved wedding videos and knew I would always want one on my big day.... But never thought it could meet my crazy standards of my love for wedding videos. I was so wrong! My husband and I couldn't live our video more. Not only is it beautiful and truly captures our day so well- it was so great to have Jake as a part of our big day. He worked so well with our photographer and it gave us such a sense of peace to know we trusted him so much. I could go on and on - Hiring Glass Woods Media was one of our best wedding choices!

B
Blake

Married on 06/26/2016

Jake and Tasha were amazing! They were very accommodating to all of our requests and were very flexible. They provided high quality videography and are very talented in capturing all of the special moments. I highly recommend Glass Woods Media since my wife and I are so happy with all they captured at our wedding!

Ashley
Ashley Ima

Getting married on 06/11/2021

Better than I could have ever hoped for!

Working with Jake and Tasha was such an incredible experience! Jake took the time to talk with us for over an hour on the phone, and also meet with us in-person to show us what their photo albums looked like prior to our engagement shoot. Both of them also went to scout out our locations beforehand, ensuring we'd have the best shots for the super bloom and breathtaking sunset photos! We received an abundance of stunning photos back from them - and they captured golden hour perfectly. Together, they make a fun, professional, knowledgable team, and they made our engagement shoot extremely comfortable for us. They think about all the little details (e.g. , Tasha had a backpack for us to put our things in, asked me to share my Pinterest of photos I liked beforehand), and have a ton of poses and tricks that make for lovely, natural-looking photos. ALSO I am so grateful that they were flexible and let us reschedule our shoot for a sunny day (there was a chance of rain on our original date)! We can't wait for them to shoot our big day! :)

Sabrina

Married on 03/10/2018

I loved working with this very talented couple for our engagement shoot. The main photographer Jake was very organized, creative and was over all just a pleasure to work with and I had so much fun working with them. I highly recommend glass woods media for any of your phtotograohy needs.