Back to GLOW Tan & Lash Lounge

4 Reviews for GLOW Tan & Lash Lounge

K
Kath

Married on 06/29/2018

Nicole is the best! She is sweet, friendly and great at what she does. She also fit me in for my wedding and the tan looked amazing! Highly recommend!

N
Nicole

Married on 12/16/2017

My experience with Nicole has been nothing short of amazing every single time! I found her on social media when I was researching lash extensions and beauty specialists. I was thinking about it for months and really doing research and she checked every box for me. Nicole has a beautiful studio, which is always clean from the front door to her suite (very important to me). The first time we met she asked a lot of questions about my beauty routines, skincare, eye health, etc. And answered my questions as well. You can immediately tell she is educated about her services and is meticulous with her work. She is honest and tells you the plan ahead of time so you know what she is doing. I have smaller, more fine lashes and she started out modestly and we built me up to a little more volume, exceeding what I thought I would be able to have, and never once did I lose the integrity of my natural lashes. Nicole is incredible, and she is worth every single penny you will pay for her services- but her honesty, kindness, and intelligence is priceless! I love Nicole!

B
Brittany

Married on 12/03/2017

I don’t even know where to begin with Nicole. I was recommended to her by a friend for lash extensions. I had been thinking about doing them for a while but wasn’t sure where to go. I came to her about a year before I was getting married to see if I liked having extensions thinking I would get them done once then come back again before the wedding. Well from my first appointment let’s just say I was back every 3 weeks until my wedding because I couldn’t let them (or her) go. Nicole is absolutely incredible at what she does and truly takes pride in her work. From the minute I met her I could tell she was very knowledgeable regarding not only lashes but beauty sevices in general. She asked about my skin care routine, allergies, and all other relevant information. She spent time looking at my lashes and decided what was best for me rather than putting something on that my lashes couldn’t handle. Her salon is beautiful and calming. For my wedding I ended up doing volume lashes and as you can see in the pictures they were just incredible. I received so many compliments from not only family and friends but makeup artists and hair professionals as well. Going to Nicole is not something you will ever regret. She’s a beautiful soul, I love her!

A
Amanda

Married on 12/02/2017

I’ve been seeing Nicole for lash fills every 3ish weeks for some years now and feel very happy leaving each time. So it was only normal for me to see her for my wedding and before I left for my Fiji honeymoon. She is the sweetest and was almost like a therapist for me, Nicole would remember what we had talked about at our last session and be sincerely interested and professional, and sometimes after a long day I would just lay and fall asleep while she did my lashes. I would get compliments on my lashes ALL THE TIME. My lashes stayed really nice and full even with all the sunscreen and water on my honeymoon. I also saw Nicole for spray tan a few times and was never, ever disappointed. The color she used was perfect every time and with my December wedding I didn’t want to look super dark compared to my husband and anyone else in the party, I wanted to be more natural with a glow and it was simple perfect. You would think standing naked/semi naked in front of someone is awkward but I always felt comfortable and since Nicole is so professional I didn’t even think twice. I am obsessed with my wedding pictures and have Nicole to thank for my beautiful lashes and perfect glowing tan!