Back to Good Look Wedding

V
Victoria Shabakaeva and Russian Sabakaev

Getting married on 12/29/2019

Wedding ceremony

Dear Olga thank you so much for performing our ceremony! Everything was exactly like we wanted it to be! We loved the beach! It is amazing! Really secluded place, azure water, perfect place for this event! Awesome photos! We are so happy! We do recommend Olga’s team and this beautiful beach! ❤️❤️❤️❤️

S
Stephanie

Getting married on 11/11/2019

I highly recommend if you are getting married in DR

Good Look Wedding is absolutely amazing. I started having conversations with Olga since July 2018. She was the first wedding planner who was transparent, extremely helpful and easy to communicate with. When I went to the Dominican Republic in January for vacation and used that time to also look at several venues. Olga was also sweet enough to pick my partner and I up at the resort and take us to her lovely beach location. I fell absolutely in love with the beach. It’s so peaceful and possibly the most beautiful beach in Punta Cana. We started doing some planning and I got so excited. Olga is just amazing and I know the work she does is also amazing. I unfortunately didn’t go for her services because I decided to get married in my home country. I am definitely going to renew my vows with My partner on Olga’s beach in the future! I was so impressed with her and her ideas that I need to work with her in my lifetime. If you are second guessing using Good Look Wedding, stop now and go for it! You won’t regret it.

K
Kathy Stock

Married on 04/16/2019

Above and beyond!

Olga was absolutely amazing! She did everything she said she was going to do, on the timeline she gave us, and then she even did a few little extras like helping us arrange transportation even after the wedding day.

She was calm and patient and honest with us, even though we may have been a little skeptical as foreigners trusting a stranger.

Her private beach is 100 % as stunning as the pictures show it. So peaceful and wonderful. All of us stood completely taken aback by the beauty of the place the whole time there. No wedding we’ve been to compares.

Olga is an amazing wedding planner that gave us a wedding of our dreams and we will never forget the day. Stress free is an understatement. We would unreservedly recommend Olga and her team to anyone!

Thanks Olga!

Good Look Wedding's reply:

Dear Kathy! I'm so glad to hear that you're happy with our services done on your wedding day ;-) I really appreciate your opinion as one of our demanding clients. Thank you so much! Waiting for you and Ken here at the same place for your vow renewals!

A
Angel Kinanov

Married on 12/05/2018

Dream came true

We have experienced the most unforgattable moment in our live at that magnificent, real paradise beach. Thank you for everything that you have done. We will come back again at the beach, just sorry for cant do it again.

L
Luk-A

Married on 11/22/2018

Dreams come true!

The time we spent in the Dominican Republic was something wonderful. Adding to this wedding organized by Olga is a fulfillment of the most-dreamed dreams. Please believe me, I am a perfectionist who pay attention to the smallest details. Thank God, I met the same professional person - Olga. Everything prepared in the smallest details. Wonderful time, amazing experience. One-of-a-kind wedding! Olga a lot of kisses for you and the whole your team. We are in touch Łukasz and Asia 😁

Kate
Kate Zhuravleva

Married on 11/18/2018

Unbelievable wedding!!!!

Hello dears! I want to tell you about our magnificent wedding celebration, which was organized by Olga and the Good Look Wedding team! It was unforgettable! Everything was like a fairy tale! I splashy trusted Olga, she helped with the choice of accessories and gave the right advice! Everything was done accurately and efficiently! We had a beautiful photo shoot and video shooting! The beach is very beautiful and manic! I boldly advise you this company and Olga! I will advise all my friends! 🤵👰🌴☀️😍😍😍

M
Marina

Married on 11/11/2018

Unforgettable moment

We'd like to express our gratitude for the organisation of our most special day. The wonderful beach, perfect decoration and kind hosts made our day unforgettable. Thank you!

R
Renae

Married on 11/02/2018

My Perfect Wedding

Olga, I cannot say enough good things about you and the team that made our wedding day perfect. Honestly, I was nervous at first because I didn’t know who was behind the emails and messages. Olga is 100% legit and very professional. Her guidance throughout this entire process was amazing. Once I met her in DR I felt completely at ease. She was friendly and she went over everything. The morning of the wedding the driver picked me up on time. Olga was at the salon waiting for us; once she introduced me to the hair stylist and makeup artist she left to set up the wedding scene. The driver stayed the entire time.
Once my hair and makeup was done and we arrived at the wedding location everything was perfect. She also had snacks and a gift waiting for my daughter (her birthday was 2 days after the wedding). This made me smile because not only was she making sure I was happy she made sure my daughter was happy as well.
The wedding ceremony was quick and the photographer was amazing! Their directions were clear and everything went perfect! They suggested pose to ensure that you got the perfect wedding shot!
Olga, thank you so much for everything... Including the many times you ran behind me to ensure that my dress was over the back of my bra :)! I would definitely recommend you to anyone! Thank you ☺️

Good Look Wedding's reply:

Dear Renae, it was a real pleasure for us to be your wedding planner! Thank you! 🌴🌸🌼 And your "trash-the-dress" photo-shoot was outstanding! 😎👌

C
Carla

Married on 08/27/2016

Olga and Stephan made my dream come true. A Very intimate wedding ceremony at a amazing, beautiful and breath taking private beach at cabeza de toro, DR. From the moment I contacted "Good look wedding" their service was on point. At first, I was a bit afraid because the communication was over email (I live in the States) and as a bride, to not have control over your most important day is not a good feeling. However, as soon as I got to DR.. Stephan and Olga made me feel at peace.. They listen to my vision and they took care of the rest.. On the wedding day.. Everything that i wanted was done and beyond my expectations.. Full of emotions because my dream came true.. From the decor, the cake, the music and of course their personalities and the scenery... I couldn't ask for more.. Brides, you are in great hands! Also, my wedding video is amazing because this is the best place to have a private, intimated wedding.