Back to Grace Aston Photography

Featured
Sophia

Married on 08/05/2018

Wonderful Photographer

Grace was absolutely wonderful to work with. She met with us early on to get a feel for our vision for the the wedding and for who my husband (fiancé at the time) and I were as people. As the wedding date approached she sent us a few different questionnaires to make sure we were on the same page and that she had a good idea of all the wedding details. She also created a day of timeline which was so helpful I sent it to some of my other vendors and the wedding party. The photos that she took were absolutely beautiful. She has a great talent for capturing light and natural moments. She also took so many photos and got them back to us very quickly. Overall, Grace was very organized, very talented, and just a wonderful, kind person to work with.

H
H.h.

Married on 08/04/2018

Excellent photographer

Grace and her team did an amazing job!

N
Nikki

Married on 08/26/2017

Grace is truly amazing! We had the hardest time finding a wedding photographer that we connected with. The first time we met Grace my fiance and I instantly new she was the perfect photographer for us! She truly captured who we are as a couple and captured every moment perfectly. I am so grateful for the time she put into not only our wedding day photography, but the editing and choosing what images were in our album. Grace gave us so many edited photos in a very timely manner. I was extremely impressed with the quality of work. I am so grateful to have those memories! If you are looking for an amazing photographer who will treat you like family... Grace is the perfect photographer!

T
Tayla

Married on 04/23/2016

Grace was the most incredible wedding photographer we could've asked for! I had vision and a dream for what I wanted my wedding photos to be like and she went above and beyond in making that dream a reality.
On the day she was so flexible, calm and so peaceful. I didn't have to worry about getting what I wanted captured because she was so present already, capturing every single moment and detail!
Getting the photos back was absolutely amazing. It was like re-living the whole wedding from start to finish, every moment, every person, everything was photographed and that blew me away.
She was so attentive to all that was happening and captured more than I could've asked for or expected!
Because Grace also shoots on film, the photos were like nothing I've ever seen before. The colors are incredible and so vibrant, yet they are so beautiful and full of soft light.
I would highly recommend Grace to absolutely anybody, she was the most incredible wedding photographer we could've asked for!

O
Olivia

Married on 04/17/2016

Personable and Professional with a heart and an amazing eye! This sums up the quality of work from Grace Aston Photography. I am pretty shy in front of the camera as is my now husband and Grace helped us to relax and just enjoy eachother. She captured genuine moments between us when we thought the camera wasn't looking. It was such a pleasure to work with her and we look forward to working with her again!

User6263196

2+ years ago

Grace was so great to work with! She is extremely organized which is so helpful in making sure you get all the shots you want. She is there to work for you and will do anything in her power to make sure you get everything you dreamed of! My husband and I wanted two photographers for our wedding ceremony to capture different angles, so Grace started talking to other photographers and found the perfect one. I would definitely recommend anyone to use her as your photographer!

D
Daniel

Married on 05/23/2015

Grace captured the true essence of the joy we experienced on our wedding day. I really felt that I was in the moment and experiencing all the love from our friends and family. After seeing Grace's work, I really felt a in tune with the natural spirit of our day. Grace has a way of capturing the moments that will transcend time and when we reflect back on this day, will be whisked away to a magical instance of our lives. Her professionalism and charisma made her a pleasure to work with. I look forward to the next time she can capture a moment in our lives.

C
Cheryl

Married on 12/28/2014

Grace is amazing. She goes above and beyond. She is very easy to work with. She took so many pictures of us and our family. She was very organized.

J
Jessica

Married on 02/07/2015

Grace is a very dedicated photographer. Her quality of work really made our engagement pictures and wedding picture extra special. We fell in love with her style of work which it is what made our pictures stand out more than others. Overall, we enjoyed having her as a photographer and would really recommend her service to others.