Back to Grace Loves Lace

Kathy
Kathy

Getting married on 04/18/2020

Super Excited

I totally thought I was going with the Camille dress but instantly fell in love with the Rosa dress, it was a pleasure working with Gabby in the NYC office.. I always knew I was going to be a GLL bride, I’d highly recommend GLL anytime.

Hello Kathy!

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with Gabby at our New York showroom!

We love hearing from our brides and their experience with our showroom stylists. We always do our very best to ensure that each and every bride has a unique and memorable experience with us, we are so glad that you felt this way!

Warmest regards,
Sammy xx

Bridget
Bridget

Getting married on 01/04/2020

Dress experience

I had a wonderful time selecting my gown at grace loves lace. The service was amazing. They were friendly and didn’t put any pressure on my to make a decision. I’m so excited about my dress. Their designers are amazing!

Hi Bridget,
Thank you so much for getting in touch and sharing your lovely review! We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us. We can't wait to see photos from your special day! If there is anything else we can do for you leading up to your wedding day please don't hesitate to ask.
Kate xx

Hayley
Hayley Cass

Married on 07/19/2019

Hayley Cass with Cien

The Cien gown was so extraordinarily beautiful. The experience was perfect from beginning to end. My daughter looked and felt amazing and the dress was the talk of the day! This is a picture of Hayley being escorted by her dad.

Gloria
Gloria

Married on 07/06/2019

Wedding dress

I got married July 6th 2019 and this is the only place I went to look for my wedding dress. I went to the Venice location that was beautiful and I got the cien dress with ivory lining and the henri veil In ivory and I love them so so much! I got so many compliments and it fit me perfect I had to do no alterations to it!

M
Marikate

Married on 06/22/2019

Amazing experience

My dress was absolutely gorgeous. The New York store was so nice and Gabby was super helpful. The dress came in beautiful packaging. I would highly recommend.

Mj
Megan

Married on 06/12/2019

Lovely gown

Marrying in Santorini, I already knew I wanted the Tara gown. It was simple, yet beautiful. From the moment I put it on, I love it. The stretch lace, no zippers. It was perfect. I was comfortable AND I felt like a princess.

Hi Meg,

Thank you so much for taking your time to share such a lovely review and your stunning photographs with us! You were such a beautiful GLL bride!

We are happy to hear how much you loved your gorgeous Tara gown!

Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can help you with.

Kylie xx

Trista
Trista

Married on 06/01/2019

Gia 2.0 Dress

I flew from Maryland to LA to have my dress fitting at Grace Loves Lace. The experience was once in a lifetime. They made my bridal party feel special. GLL created a one of a kind dress that fit perfectly.

Hi Trista,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a lovely review about your experience at our LA showroom!

We are so happy to hear how perfectly your gown fitted, we have no doubt that you were a stunning GLL bride!

If there is ever anything else that we can assist with, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Kylie xx

Katelyn
Katelyn Wentland

Married on 09/29/2018

Amazing, comfortable and so elegant

Grace loves lace was such a pleasure to work with. From the amazing show room in LA to the girls at customer service in Australia. I got so many compliments on my Alexandra dress and it was so comfortable all night long. It was everything I had ever dreamed of for my wedding day! I would recommend them to everyone I know getting married!

Hi Katelyn,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your gorgeous photos and such a kind review!

We love nothing more than hearing from our brides following their big day and we are so pleased to hear how much you enjoyed your experience with us!

Thank you for choosing GLL for your wedding- you were one heck of a bride!

Kindest regards,
Angela and the GLL team xx

Julie
Julie Odden

Married on 09/29/2018

Top quality service and product

My experience with Grace Loves Lace is all in all suberB! Their level of professionalism and service cannot be compared to anyone I've ever purchased from ever. They answer super quickly to all inquires, and their way to handle the whole process from ordering to delivery jus makes you feel really taken care of all the way.

I was so lucky to get married in the beautiful inca gown. The Gown itself is just undescribably gorgeous. But it is also so incredibly comfortable to wear. I even had a specially tailored second dress (that was pretty expensive), which I ended up not wearing due to the inca being so comfortable. It is so easy to slip into, and the slik that touches the body is just fantastic!
Grace Loves Lave really provides high quality service and dresses. I highly recommend

Hi Julie,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share such a lovely review. We are so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience with us at Grace Loves Lace!

You looked so beautiful in our Inca gown! These photos are truly incredible.

Thank you for choosing GLL for your special day! Please don't hesitate to get in touch if there is anything else we can do for you xx

Vera
Vera Karmebäck

Married on 02/16/2019

Great customer service

The GLL team was super helpful and responsive in helping me decide on the style and size. I did the entire order online and never visited a showroom, and had a great experience. I love that GLL is forward thinking, focussed on comfort and ease, sustainable - it suited me 100 %!

Hi Vera,

Thank you for your beautiful review!
Your kind words mean a lot to us, and we are so happy that you had such a positive experience ordering online.

If there is anything else we can assist you with, please don't ever hesitate to reach out.

Mia xx

C
Cassidy Pospisil

Getting married on 03/21/2020

Love Dallas location

I had such a good experience at GLL in Dallas! Emily the showroom manager is incredible. My only complaint is that, because it's an Australian company, their return policy isn't as flexible. You can only return for store credit, and it has to be within 7 days, which is a pretty short amount of time to make a decision like that about something as major as a wedding dress.
But as for the Dallas location specifically, I absolutely fell in love with it! The store itself and the women that work there are amazing.

Hi Cassidy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review!
We are so happy to hear how much you enjoyed your experience at our Dallas showroom with Emily!
We appreciate your thoughts on our exchange policy. If you are ordering a made-to-order gown we are unable to offer a refund or exchange, as your dress would have been made especially for you to your custom size range and height. However, this ensures the best possible fit. If you are ordering a ready-to-wear gown you can exchange and you do need to get in touch with our After Sales team within 7 days of delivery to arrange this. You would then have 21 days to return your gown to us. Your stylist is always available to assist you and guide you to make sure you are choosing the perfect GLL style for your special day. If you have any further questions please don't hesitate to ask, we are always here to help!
Kate xx