Back to Granite Bay Golf Club

Featured
Sally Haff

Married on 03/16/2019

Fabulous Wedding for 200 March 2019

My daughter had her wedding at a local church and the reception at the Granite Bay Golf Club. Kelle Collier is the Wedding Coordinator and is your planner for the day of the event. She is very experienced and helped guide us to create a beautiful event that reflected my daughter and her husband's vision. We used vendors from their recommended list and were very happy. Kelle has the event timeline planned and coordinates with your vendors. The day of, she kept nicely to the schedule. The bride, groom, and parents can relax and know that everything will go smoothly. The food was very good! The ability for the guests to sit outside and enjoy the view was a nice addition. We received many compliments - what a fun party in a beautiful setting!

Brittany
Brittany Isaacson

Married on 05/26/2019

Outstanding

Kelle is the amazing wedding coordinator at Granite Bay Golf Club. She made our dream a reality. When I came to her with just a little over a month to plan a wedding she was flexible and quick to help. The vendor list made it easy to select quality vendors and the food selection at GB is outstanding. Everything came together quickly and the day could not have been better if we have a year to plan. My favorite part was how sweet and caring the staff was. Their customer service goes above and beyond. This venue is truly remarkable and made this experience one we will never forget.

Shannen

Married on 03/30/2019

Granite Bay Golf Club

We looked at several wedding venues in the Sacramento area and ultimately decided on Granite Bay Golf Club for several reasons: beautiful location for the ceremony and reception ballroom (and places to take photos around the golf course), reasonable prices and the Event Coordinator Kelle. The whole wedding planning process was stressful to say the least but I can say without a doubt that having our wedding here at GBGC has made it less stressful. Both Kelle her assistant Kendall were always informative and helpful throughout our entire planning process. They are definitely pros at what they do and they made our wedding day extra special. I'm very happy to say that everything went amazingly well on our wedding day. From the ceremony to the reception, a lot of our guests told us that it was one of the best weddings they've attended. Highly recommend GBGC to anyone looking to plan an event!

Lastly, big thank you to Kelle and Kendall and all the amazing staff that worked so hard to make our wedding day special! You guys are awesome!

Jasmine
Jasmine Brosnan

Married on 11/11/2018

Impressive in every way.

I love the way they bill their services, and how flexible they were with us. They catered to our dietary needs, and were excellent in their service in every way.

H
Hailey

Married on 09/02/2018

We just had our wedding Labor Day weekend. It was everything we hoped and dreamed for! Granite Bay golf club is an absolute beautiful venue/club. You will love the coordinator Kelle right off the bat. You can tell she loves her job and knows it all too well! She put my mind at ease regarding everything from our first meeting and kept everything in order leading up to our big day and on our wedding day. The food and customer service was outstanding. The majority of our guests were saying it was the best wedding they have been to yet!

O
Omega Lynne

Married on 08/12/2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our time at Granite Bay Golf Club. Kelle Collier and the staff there helped make our wedding at true celebration. The staff was very accommodating and Kelle was very knowledgeable and helpful. We felt they went out of their way to insure our event was everything we wanted.

Shelly

Married on 05/11/2018

Kelle was the perfect wedding coordinator and as she stated we were her VIP's and certainly treated as such. Beautiful venue, location was the terrific and as the mother of the bride, it was great having everything taken care of! Highly recommend this venue!

M
Maureen

Married on 05/11/2018

“When having me a last minute wedding, and having to search for a venue within 2 months , we knew that we wanted an all-in-one place since most of our family and friends would be traveling. After getting a tour of the property and getting to spend time with Kelle, we both instantly knew that Granite Bay Golf Club was the perfect location for our wedding day! Throughout the process, we worked with Kelle to plan what was, in our opinion, the most perfect wedding day. Kelle was always prompt with responding to our inquiries, gave us checklists to keep us on task, gave excellent recommendations for vendors, and she did an amazing job of setting up the ceremony and reception spaces with our decorations with the help of her staff. Our family and friends still rave about the beautiful location and the delicious food every time we see them! Kelle was awesome! We loved her! We couldn’t have been more happy with our special day, and we owe a lot of that to the staff at Granite Bay Golf Club!”
-Maureen & Kevin

R
Randy

Married on 04/22/2018

We just had our wedding lat the Granite Bay Golf Course on 4/22 and we couldn't be any happier! The place was gorgeous! It was the perfect setting! We got so many compliments from our guests. Kelle was the best! She made our wedding PERFECT from beginning to end. She is so organized and she planned out every step to make our day memorable. The staff there was terrific! They took great care of us from the time we got there! The food was delicious and everything was 5 star! We will always remember how beautiful our wedding was! Thank you Granite Bay and Kelle!

Kayla

Married on 03/23/2018

I can't say enough good things about the Granite Bay Golf Club and the event Coordinator, Kelle. My husband and I got married here a few weeks ago (March 2018) and truly had the wedding of our dreams. We heard back from Kelle immediately and as soon as we met with her we knew this is where we wanted to host our wedding ceremony and reception. Not only is the venue gorgeous but the options for food, beverage and set up is extremely flexible yet they manage and organize EVERYTHING. I never felt stressed or overwhelmed because I trusted Kelle so much and she truly was on top of everything, not only was the process easy and exciting but the rehearsal and day of was so well planned and organized. The staff was attentive to each and every one of us, the kind of service and experience our guests are still talking about a month later. If I could do this all over again I would pick this venue in a heartbeat, the pictures turned out beautiful, the food is AMAZING and the garden where we exchanged our vows was perfect. If you are looking for an incredible wedding venue to meet all of our visions this is the place for you. Thank you Kelle and Granite Bay Country Club!

Jennifer

Married on 09/17/2017

We absolutely loved having our wedding here! Kelle, the private event director was amazing to work with and everything about our day was perfection! We can't thank Granite Bay Golf Club and Kelley enough for making our wedding an incredible and memorable day!

D
Danielle

Married on 09/16/2017

Loved the venue and Kelle Collier! This was the second event I have had at GBGC and I will definitely have future events at this venue. Each and every person who attended my wedding said that it was the most beautiful wedding they have ever been to! No matter where you look there is always a view and guests LOVE it! Kelle made my happily ever after come true a GBGC!

C
Cecily

Married on 08/13/2017

Kelle Collier is an Absolute Amazing Director and Coordinator! She and her staff made my day flow without skipping a beat. They were so very catering to our entire Wedding Party as well as our Guest; we were made to feel like we were surrounded by so much love we couldn't tell who was family and who was staff! This was an overall warm, welcoming and very accommodating venue and I would send anyone who'd ask me to Kelle Collier at Granite Bay Golf Club any day!

C
Cherisse

Married on 06/11/2017

They were amazing! Kelle to wedding coordinator really has this down! She is there start to finish and makes sure everything is smooth! The whole staff at granite bay was wonderful!

Kayla

Married on 05/06/2017

This venue is gorgeous. My husband and I had our wedding there and everything was beyond perfect. Kelle Collier was amazing and did such a great job keeping everything and everyone in line, so the day went exactly how WE wanted it. I would highly, highly recommend checking this place out. You WILL end up falling in love with the beautiful scenery and the outstanding staff.

N
Nicole

Married on 11/13/2016

I just had my wedding here a few weeks ago and it was absolutely amazing! My guests are still talking about it! Kelle and the staff were all incredible and were able to set up the venue even better than I envisioned. It was gorgeous! If you are looking to get married at a beautiful golf course for a good price with excellent service than I would highly recommend contacting Kelle. Thank you Granite Bay Golf Club for making this one of the most unforgettable wonderful nights of my life!

Kraig

Married on 10/01/2016

GBGC offers the best bang for your buck in Northern California, this place has it all! You can't go wrong with the farm to fork buffet, amazing views for pictures, the staff caters to your needs and Kelle is on top of everything. Our wedding day here was perfect. The only suggestion I would give is to be ready before you arrive to the venue to allow yourself more time for pictures.

jessica

Married on 09/17/2016

What can I say. This was the best choice I made for my dream wedding. The reception was big enough for my DJ and my Band and Guest. Kelle was amazing and the staff treated me and my guest wonderful. They meet all my needs an even more. Money well spend. Which in fact was very affordable. The experience will never be forgotten.

Jamie

Married on 07/22/2016

Kelle was outstanding! She kept in touch with me throughout the whole process and kept me at ease! I was so glad to have her as my coordinator! All of the staff at Granite Bay Golf Club were amazing! The food was outstanding! And the venue is BEAUTIFUL! My family and friends were pleased with the service and friendliness of all the staff! Thank you for making our special day everything I dreamed of!
Mr & Mrs Ted Woods

Karen

Married on 04/16/2016

My daughter had her wedding on April 16, 2016, at Granite Bay Golf Club. Not only was Kelle Collier an amazing coordinator but her staff was as hardworking as well. I can't say there was anything I would change. The organization and professionalism was point on. It was a beautiful day and our guest could not have had a better time! This venue is absolutely gorgeous! I asked my daughter if she had a great day and she said it was everything she wanted and more! :)

Sterling

Married on 03/26/2016

I couldn't be more pleased with my wedding experience with Granite Bay Golf Club. After looking at other venues in the Folsom/Roseville area, my fiance and I toured GBGC and new within moments this was the place we had to get married. The venue checked every box on our list. I have always had my heart set on an outdoor ceremony and reception, but seeing as I was getting married in March, I knew that this would not be a realistic option. GBGC offered a beautiful outdoor ceremony space with accommodations in the event of undesirable weather. Furthermore, the reception hall had such an open, airy feel with huge windows overlooking the golf course, that I never thought twice about wishing for an outside reception.
The venue sold itself, but then, along came Kelle Collier. I'm pretty sure that I would have got married in a dirt parking lot if Kelle was my coordinator. Kelle was the icing on the wedding cake. She was direct, organized, and an absolute delight to work with. I almost wish I could do it all over again, just to have the chance to work with her again. After touring the venue with her, I knew that having my wedding at GBGC was the best wedding decision I was going to make (after deciding to marry my fiance, or course).
Kelle made the process extremely easy. She was diligent about staying in touch and keeping up with planning tastings and other meetings. She was also very quick to respond to emails or phone calls. The before and the day of the wedding, Kelle continued to impress. She had absolutely everything under control. I never had a moment of panic or stress. Kelle kept the timeline moving and handled every curve ball that was thrown our way (there were't many though thanks to her impeccable organization).
Not only were Kelle and the venue incredible, but so was the staff. The staff of GBGC is incredibly courteous and patient. Kelle, Granite Bay Golf Club and the staff, gave me an unforgettable and wonderful wedding experience.

User5023094

2+ years ago

I had the absolute pleasure of having my reception for my wedding at the Granite Bay Golf Club on Saturday October 24, 2015 and I had the even greater pleasure of working with the one and only Kelle Collier. If you want someone who is fun, positive, detail oriented and someone who fights for what you want then Kelle is your girl! We had a 6 month long engagement and from our first meeting she was so on top of things and genuinely excited for us! She loves weddings and it shows in all the hard work she pours into her clients. We had an evening wedding and everything turned out more perfect and beautiful than I could ever imagined! Granite Bay Golf Club is a gorgeous venue overlooking the golf course. The area of the club my event was in was intimate, elegant, and taken care of by a top notch staff. There's a reason all my vendors said that Granite Bay Golf Club was one of the favorite venues, and I can completely see why! If you have an event, meeting, wedding or anything planned that you want to impress your guests then this is the place for you! The beauty, the staff, the food are all incredible and especially the event coordinator Kelle. We are so grateful and blessed to have had such a wonderful venue and all of our guests said it was the most beautiful wedding they had ever been to. Thank you Kelle and everyone at Granite Bay Golf Club for making my wedding perfect! :)

B
Bradley

Married on 05/02/2015

Our wedding went flawlessly. The club staff were polite and efficient and the guests enjoyed the venue and commented profusely on how perfectly the celebration went. Thanks to Kelle and all the staff.

A
Amanda

Married on 04/18/2015

A friend recommended Granite Bay Golf Club for our wedding venue. When we started working with Kelle on the details of the big day, we knew we were in the hands of a true professional! I had no idea what went into planning a wedding. With Kelle's help, we ended up with an amazing, gorgeous ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception. The grounds at Granite Bay Golf Club are stunning, the food was fantastic, and our guests really enjoyed themselves. I highly recommend it!

M
Meagan

Married on 10/17/2014

Our wedding at the Granite Bay Golf Club was amazing. Everything was spectacular and our guests had a wonderful time. The food was so good and the service was prompt and efficient. Not once did I have to ask for anything, the staff was always on top of it. Heidi, the coordinator, did a wonderful job and made sure that the entire event ran smoothly. She was such a blessing. I had an absolutely stress free evening and we couldn't be happier! Thank you so much to the entire staff at Granite Bay. I have heard nothing but positive things from our family and friends.